Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

Armaan disclosing deal wala truth to Roohi spoiled everything for everyone. Im

arman told all details about abhira to ruhi. Even about his family he told ruhi initially.They had that rapport. Ar never shared anything with abhira . Reg vidya maa she got to know when yuvi kidnapped her. He never said much to her.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Saying I love you to ex husband ? Kidhar the husband she sacrificed to save relationship that was already broken? The ex husband who put water on her head and snatched her MS?

As I said main maanthi hun ruhi went wrong there but I will not give gate pass to AB too. kyunki who bhi wohi kar rahi thi it's just that she gets a free pass as she is FL. She lost her self respect because of her deal wala husband and her confessing her love before his wedding can lead to two result. ruhi ka shadi tootna and ruhi ka shadi hona. still she took that risk of breaking her marriage which also makes are manipulator

@bold she was already criticized for her endless dukh dard peera in love and returning to PH even after being humiliated. No she wasn't given a free pass.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 3 months ago

Kya heartbreak hain mana padega 🤣🤣 Abhira unnecessary cheekh rahi hain aur bhabhiji bade surali awaaj main kyuuuuu chilayi thi 🤣 aur unka patient ka toh koi jawaab nahi woh toh bohat patient thi tab jab Rohit sa uska bhai ka paas rehna ka liya shaadi ki , uska bhai ko kaala teeka lagane ki koshish ki, dark room main uska gaale lagane ki hawas ko puri ki , jab kisi ki shadi tudwane ki koshish ki , uska pyaar ki bheekh mangi , Bina samne wale ki permission liya jaake shaadi ki baat ki and acted all tharki knowing he was somebody's husband.

Bhabhiji I forgot hain hi mature and understanding barabar hain apki baat 🤣 Abhira hain hi jhalli aur nautanki kyuki saari samajdari ka theeka toh bhabhiji na liya hain.🤣🤣🤣🤣

[/QUOTE Ruhi’s mistakes is not the answer for Abhira’s wrong doings …Today no need to shout at Ruhi..She can directly confront Armaan

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

if that deal was not there, all four could have adjusted and set slowly in their relations then. Because of that everything started in hopes. It's all interlinked. Nothing to drag discussion as we are on different sides.

What 4? Are you including Rohit too?

Rohit already disappeared without knowing whole truth of Ab Ar deal marriage so in situation of Rohit- Ruhi the deal marriage was not the cause, it was Ar only.

Even if Ar did not disclosed truth to Ruhi it would not have changed anything that happened afterwards.

Edited by Drna7 - 3 months ago

I haven’t missed a single episode I don’t just watch clips so IK what exactly happened: In Hotstar episodes where did they show Abhria is responsible for the costumers murder and her mama’s death,?? In which episode did they show this ?? But Ruhi is not a murdere because writers want to show Rohit dead ? smiley37. Ruhi’s the reason for Rohit’s death ,she is a murderer patha nahi aur kitne logon hai list mein.. If not for her lust on Armaan she could have said No to marry Rohit , only because of her a mother and that house lost their son. She manipulated each and every person in that house, she left Goenka’s house even without informing those oldies about it they had to call PH to know about her whereabouts. And today she is shamelessly enjoying with them without have a Morse of regret ruining many lives,esp Rohit.

if she and her witch wigwali didn’t manipulate Armaan he would have left this women long back ,he many times stopped her advances ,be it hug or beech ke rastha , he never said he loves her he didn’t even reciprocate to her hug or he didn’t say he ILU even after she begged him. Only because of her lust and desperation she ruined many lives. Armaan’s biggest mistake is not drawing lines and ask her to shut up and get lost from his life as he knows he never loved that women but that was just infatuation.
Rohit should come back and expose this vile women in front of everyone, at least then these shameless poddar’s will realise they r were supporting a venomous snake who ruined their son’s life from all these months.
If she didn’t ruin Abhira’s plans to confess her feelings to her husband twice for her selfishness and trust issues they both would have realised their love long back. That vile women will get punished for her evil acts and ruining lives. She definitely can’t build castles on someone’s ashes. And she is a vamp so she will definitely get exposed and am waiting for the day she will be out of the montage.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

What 4? Are you including Rohit too?

Rohit already disappeared without knowing whole truth of Ab Ar deal marriage so in situation of Rohit- Ruhi the deal marriage was not the cause, it was Ar only.

Even if Ar did not disclosed truth to Ruhi it would not have changed anything that happened afterwards.

rohit knows it. Ar told it's jimmedari shadi to him.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Definition of Murder :

a person who commits murder; a killer:"convicted murderers"

Rohith is dead != Ruhi killed him smiley9

I never knew people really care for my takes and write essays for me. I am honored thanks for writing so much for me. But I hardly read as I get bored to read about rishta smiley1Just wanted to let people know so that they can save their timesmiley9

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Jai Jai Ruhi!!! The world's best and most positive character everrrrr. Neele Samundar ke gehrai aur neele Assmaan ki uchai se bhi zyada positive, acchi aur sacchi Ruru baby. smiley40smiley40smiley41smiley41

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Definition of Murder :

a person who commits murder; a killer:"convicted murderers"

Rohith is dead != Ruhi killed him smiley9

definition logic adult card everything changes as per fl ‘s convenience here😃

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Vanavil25

definition logic adult card everything changes as per fl ‘s convenience here😃

Yeah that's why I am planning to do PHD in rishta smiley36ruhi ne thodi na car se rohith ko takkar maara hai na usne kisi ko bachane ke liye usse push kiya hai jo murderer hui woh. She is dumb,delulu but usne kisi ki jaan nahi li hai until now. smiley36
Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago