Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: shalu1786

I don't know about what people thought about abhira asking ruhi for clarification, but it seems maker's are clear from bts. It is seems like Swarna and surekha asked abhira to go and question armaan not ruhi. And ruhi even told she is no one to tell the truth when Armaan doesn’t want to.

this is just a trial of trust breaking. If her moms past is out , her mom never discussed anything and gave her a life free of all blames of deaths. Let that come out how goenkas dance we can see.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

similarly abhira also said i love you before Ruhi's marriage that makes both of them even for me. Both are lusty and delulu.

Saying I love you to ex-husband /someone's finance is equal to saying I love you to married jeth ji, being married hugging married jeth ji in a secluded place, trying to do wife duties for married jeth ji, gatekeeping jeth ji jethani ji's room, preparing divorce papers for jethji-jethani ji in obsession for jeth ji, planning to write shiv-shakti with married jeth ji, keeping fast for married jeth ji stealing jethani ji's dupatta, having nightmares of jeth ji-jethani falling in love & then manipulating mother-in-law we never crossed our boundaries? smiley36

Edited by ShadowImbue - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

why did that doodh peetha bacha a married man agrees to everything what ruhi did then. Is he dumb or deaf. He allowed her to talk everything and given her hopes till end. Why didn't he say you stay away in your life I am married now I don't want you near me. Instead he used to shout on abhira not to intrude in between them. Who will do in Guilt or past baggage or sympathy as a widow.

Who said Armaan wasn't at fault? or wasn't equally at fault for letting Ruhi do what she did (minus manipulations and psychopathic behavior as they were Ruhi's own doing). But comparing vamp Ruhi with Abhira? Since S2 negative lead is defended for the first time even compared with a positive character i-e female lead. Abhira isn't mahan she also has her fair share of mistakes but she isn't vile, manipulative or obsessive psychopath to compare her actions with negative lead. Khair each to their own. There is no point in discussing as our perspectives won't change even 0.001% regarding Ruhi and Abhira.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 3 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Choti-Daiyaan

Bhai na move on ho par jaake dusro ka paati par dore Naa daale tharki banke unka saath physical intimate hona ki toh koshish na kare when he some one elses husband.

she knew it was deal marriage and armaan bhi usko support kar raha tha abhira bhi usko bol rahi main ek saal baad chali jaungi toh armaan will be with his chitwali. I am not supporting ruhi. But mujhe all characters faulty lagtha hai including AB.Armaan ke toh genuinely engagement hua tha ruhi ke saath which was not deal. thab usne apne pyaar ka izhaar kardiya. which women does that. Usually when a women gets to know a man chosen someone else as wife. they avoid them as much as they can but abhira ne izhaar e Mohabbat kardi.

Isiliye mujhe ruhi, armaan and abhira all ek hi thali ke chatte batte lagthe hai.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Saying I love you to ex-husband /someone's finance is equal to saying I love you to married jeth ji, being married hugging married jeth ji in a secluded place, trying to do wife duties for married jeth ji, gatekeeping jeth ji jethani ji's room, preparing divorce papers for jethji-jethani ji in obsession for jeth ji, planning to write shiv-shakti with married jeth ji, keeping fast for married jeth ji stealing jethani ji's dupatta, having nightmares of jeth ji-jethani falling in love & then manipulating mother-in-law we never crossed our boundaries? smiley36

Saying I love you to ex husband ? Kidhar the husband she sacrificed to save relationship that was already broken? The ex husband who put water on her head and snatched her MS?

As I said main maanthi hun ruhi went wrong there but I will not give gate pass to AB too. kyunki who bhi wohi kar rahi thi it's just that she gets a free pass as she is FL. She lost her self respect because of her deal wala husband and her confessing her love before his wedding can lead to two result. ruhi ka shadi tootna and ruhi ka shadi hona. still she took that risk of breaking her marriage which also makes are manipulator

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Who said Armaan wasn't at fault? or wasn't equally at fault for letting Ruhi do what she did. But comparing vamp Ruhi with Abhira? Since S2 negative lead is defended for the first time even compared with a positive character i-e female lead. Abhira isn't mahan she also has her fair share of mistakes but she isn't vile, manipulative or obsessive psychopath to compare her actions with negative lead. Khair each to their own. There is no point in discussing as our perspectives won't change even 0.001% regarding Ruhi and Abhira.

if that deal was not there, all four could have adjusted and set slowly in their relations then. Because of that everything started in hopes. It's all interlinked. Nothing to drag discussion as we are on different sides.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

RoPu as Armaan with his sincerity and expressions makes him look genuinely like a guy who just messed up and needs a chance.

I am rooting for him to fix things.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Saying I love you to ex husband ? Kidhar the husband she sacrificed to save relationship that was already broken? The ex husband who put water on her head and snatched her MS?

As I said main maanthi ruhi went wrong there but I will not give gatepass to AB too. kyunki who bhi wohi kar rahi thi it's just that she gets a free pass as she is FL

Abhira is given free pass? When?

Abhira was/is criticized for her actions, her sacrifice for M-V was considered wrong infact it was mocked rightfully so though that sacrifice changed storyline but it was unnecessary.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

if that deal was not there, all four could have adjusted and set slowly in their relations then. Because of that everything started in hopes. It's all interlinked. Nothing to drag discussion as we are on different sides.

Armaan disclosing deal wala truth to Roohi spoiled everything for everyone. Im

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Abhira is given free pass? When?

Abhira was/is criticized for her actions, her sacrifice for M-V was considered wrong infact it was mocked rightfully so though that sacrifice changed storyline but it was unnecessary.

I am not active on EDT. I rarely come here. If people call out her mistakes too then I am okay. But I analyze character from all perspective. So For me all are same. There are some situations where ruhi went wrong like when she married to rohith , then her advances towards armaan. There are some situations where AB went wrong like assuring chitwali that armaan will be yours then forgetting her totally when she fell in love. initially she made fun of marriage by using words like ek saal ke baad we will be done. When she fell in love she realized it's importance but she decided to give up for Vidya and madhav and then all of sudden she decided to confess her love to armaan. it's all jalebi now. no characters are sane