Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Impact of Abhira Vs Kaveri Poddar and Armaan Vs Kaveri Poddar scenes >>>>> It's a treat to watch them smiley27

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I really don't know why they are doing truth revelations in installments - if abhira got to know about rumaal during their wedding preparations (after her confession), kya change ho jaata from what they are showing now?? smiley39

Areee hota na…. Now it’s more impactful for separation…. Uss waqt to ocean mein drop ka kaam karta….. Iss waqt oil mein halki si tili ka kaam kar raha hai….. trust toota tha uss waqt… thoda sur toot jaata yo no big deal… ab… trust hua tha abd then toota….. Bahut big deal!!!😃😃

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I really don't know why they are doing truth revelations in installments - if abhira got to know about rumaal during their wedding preparations (after her confession), kya change ho jaata from what they are showing now?? smiley39

inability to drag episodes if rumaal was revealed during wedding, phuski impact on trp as lusty will be spared again, so mandap rejection was the only way to go for cvs to whitewash ar to some extent and realise his love to gain the trp they are fetching since ropu entered. But I admit the whole thing is a complete khichri mess rn, there are way more vilains in the story than there is positivity, I fear writers will lose themselves in trying to get ar-ab back together and make a daal makhni of everything, as its already more than two months they are not living in the same room as husband and wife, upar se kaveri acts are not coming out, phuphasa roaming free after abusing law, and episode me lusty achi banne ka overdose natak.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: India_TV

Areee hota na…. Now it’s more impactful for separation…. Uss waqt to ocean mein drop ka kaam karta….. Iss waqt oil mein halki si tili ka kaam kar raha hai….. trust toota tha uss waqt… thoda sur toot jaata yo no big deal… ab… trust hua tha abd then toota….. Bahut big deal!!!😃😃

yes it’s completely different now…abhimaan have had their love confessions and romance these past 7 episodes…they’re far closer now than they’ve ever been.. so the impact will be great.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I also felt Abhira's papa Will come as an angle for Armaan this time ...But kabhi aisa na ho ki hum hi future me bole ki Abhira's papa become an angel to Armaan but devil to Abhira by uniting with Armaan...

There are so much issues that should be addressed before they reunite and if makers really had braincells they can use this seperation to repent for where both went go wrong....

But mujhe na makers pe trust hai, Armaan pe toh kuch zyada hi trust issues hai...

yes..abhira has aksharas diary..so she may read something there

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

She already said I trust armaan.

Anyways, mai toh acha aadmi ka wait kar rhi husmiley36

Btwn, look at this smiley36

Proof of how Armaan kept promising roohi stars, moon, sun, made her believe he was absolutely in love with her.

https://x.com/salonisahoo10/status/1804747055027667262

That’s why I kept on saying he lost his memory.. he is having partial dementia smiley36

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes it’s completely different now…abhimaan have had their love confessions and romance these past 7 episodes…they’re far closer now than they’ve ever been.. so the impact will be great.

yeah the separation now is definitely more impactful and painful as both love each other and longing to confess and accept each other. Esp for Armaan who is dying to listen Yes from Abhira , he should experience that pain Abhria went through , she was about to confess and babhi ruined it twice then because of Charu without knowing the facts he was rude with Abhira and broke her heart.

Armaan is going through enough pain and getting redemption , babhi will have to face more for ruining lives.

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

She already said I trust armaan.

Anyways, mai toh acha aadmi ka wait kar rhi husmiley36

Btwn, look at this smiley36

Proof of how Armaan kept promising roohi stars, moon, sun, made her believe he was absolutely in love with her.

https://x.com/salonisahoo10/status/1804747055027667262

Daadisa can get access to these videos and can show it to Abhira and Armaan both😂😂

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Just saw a clip why abhira is asking ruhi. She can directly ask her deal wala husband. Why is ruhi answerable to AB. Ruhi is clearly trying to move on this again will remind her about her love for armaan. Ye accha hai khud move on math karo dusron ko bhi math karne do.

Why can't she directly go to armaan and show the video which dadisa showed him and ask him directly instead. Why to involve ruhi in Armaan's matters??

This shows that she does not trust armaan. Ye husband and wife khud doobenge aur ruhi ko bhi dubayenge. smiley41

Ruhi is not answerable to her.. she should actually go to Armaan to ask but Dadi brought her to Goenkas.. madam as usual showed her dominance on Ruhi by questioning her as if her marriage was affected because of Ruhi’s interference. I think the clips that are circulating where Armaan giving false statements and hopes should be shown to both Abhira and Armaan. Dadi should collect as many clips as possible and display to everyone.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Ruhi is not answerable to her.. she should actually go to Armaan to ask but Dadi brought her to Goenkas.. madam as usual showed her dominance on Ruhi by questioning her as if her marriage was affected because of Ruhi’s interference. I think the clips that are circulating where Armaan giving false statements and hopes should be shown to both Abhira and Armaan. Dadi should collect as many clips as possible and display to everyone.

as per SBS segments ruhi ne phod diya armaan ko smiley36 atleast she got out from the delusion of armaan ka love. smiley36 this ruhi is much better than older ruhi who was in her delusion was doing mistakes. This ruhi reminded me of choti ruh.

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago