Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

That’s also true .., that Madhav has to make him understand.. that you convincing your dadi and mother is putting a glue over a big tear … it is only temporary..

some other issue will crop up and they will keep you apart .

Today your dadi did not spare any time about revealing your past to Abhira .. for her only her ego matters ..

Ruhi was going away .. and living her life you were getting back with Abhira but she dug this grave out .. which will cast doubts about your character infront of whole family..

Frankly Armaan should take a call and say I did wrong to my brother Rohit and Vidya .. I don’t deserve to stay in this house

I am curious about what will Madhav do if this Rumaal truth out???.Ye out hoga kya madhav ,Manu meenu aur Chorus gang ke saamne...Ya phir them being clueless about Abhira Armaan breakup...

There might be something really big and bad tning happened with Armaan's mother...Madhav is really fearing that same thing will happen with Abhira..That day he was enthusiastic about saying that they are not divorced but seeing Abhira behosh and stress thing said by doctor made him to change his decision as if that unconscious Abhira triggered him some past incident....

And he is trying to show right path to Both Armaan and Abhira so they don't go through the pain he and his wife endured...But Rumaal truth will become an out of syllabus for him...

Edited by Vismaya03 - 3 months ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

But problem ye hai ki Abhi bhi uss gadhe ke saamne naa hi kuch aa rah hai ...I hope he thinks about where exactly went wrong...Becoz thodi Der pehle she was ready to accept and coming to special place...He has to know uske beech aisa kya hua ki Abhira knows the Rumaal truth.. koi Bhavishyavani toh nahi aa gayi hogina ki Armaan Ruhi se pehle pyaar kartha dha...Definitely koi toh usse bola hoga...Dadi pe shak nahi hoga ,but what about Ruhi and her two witch nanis...

Iss seperation track pe Abhira ko zyada kuch karne ka nahi hai...The double effort should come from Armaan...There is no childhood trauma excuse for this mess...Woh khud invite kiya aur khud bhugtho...But him being clueless will irritate me...

And now he needs his mauka to present his side of story also...Becoz whatever practical baat Dadi said today and as per bts Masala mirchi by Ruhi and gang is not the whole truth...And it added another problem...So Armaan needs that chance to what exactly happened...Otherwise his words will always felt fall infront of Abhira like we taunt him for his shallowness in his dialogue...Ye guilt bada weapon hai iss season ka..And I don't want Abhira being guilty for coming between 2 day soulmate....It will make a big problem one day If they patchup without addressing that....

If Armaan is still blame Abhira for not understanding or don't take any stand or say truth if cousins berate her for rejecting Armaan (I can see somewhere chorus gang will mu her not knowing truth)...Bhaaisaab aap chod dijiye uss bachi ko tumse naa Sambal paayega ache pyaar bhari zindagi...Becoz you love to live as a golden boy only...Why bring that sunshine girl to your darkness and sucks her bachi kuch innocence....

I don't have any expectation from Armaan.He never questions Dadi in normal state.It was a surprise for me when he was shouting his love in mandap.Ruhi ko tho he already have guilt for leaving.i think he again will be angry with Abhira.Chorus gang is also mostly going to flip when Abhira reject Armaan.Totally Abhira going to be alone her only support is Madhav.If writer surprises us then it's good for them.Anyway the audacity of dadisaa calling an EMA as sacrifice.If Ruhi was not neirohi's daughter I would have believed it's Ruhi who is their child who they lost her in her childhood neither Armaan not Rohitsmiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

She already said I trust armaan.

Anyways, mai toh acha aadmi ka wait kar rhi husmiley36

Btwn, look at this smiley36

Proof of how Armaan kept promising roohi stars, moon, sun, made her believe he was absolutely in love with her.

https://x.com/salonisahoo10/status/1804747055027667262

armaan does not deserve anyone smiley36 main toh bolthi hun he should stay away from all the girls. Kya patha he may say i love you too one more girl and will sing below song

https://youtu.be/LKxMypKIclc?si=kJ9NzMFWE3sxkg3A

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am now waiting for Madhavs reaction on noodles 🍜 story. Usko toh 440 volts ka zataka lagne wala hai.

Madhav be like : Yaha me apne story ka parallel banakar tumhe samjhane ki koshish kar raha dha ...Tum toh apna alag hi daastan bana diya smiley37...

Kya Abhira madhav ko Bata degi kya iss baat...Puchna toh chahiye becoz uske saamne Abhira decide to give Armaan a chance....

But itv fl and their mahanta for Protecting ml reputation infront of others is scaring me it will not out infront of Rest who doesn't know about Rumaal story...smiley39

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

armaan does not deserve anyone smiley36 main toh bolthi hun he should stay away from all the girls. Kya patha he may say i love you too one more girl and will sing below song

https://youtu.be/LKxMypKIclc?si=kJ9NzMFWE3sxkg3A

Yup, armaan is a pendulum, can't trust him. Girls should runaway from him

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I think akshara's past that abhira's dad was her second chance in love is for abhira to give another chance to armaan & armaan's mumma's truth is for armaan to remove the blind trust he has on dadi (I still would say dadi & not family, cause he might be attached to vidya)

I hope yeh separation phase jaldi khatam ho jaaye & not stretch for another month like the marriage track.

Iske baad jab goenka revelation hoga tab bhi toh separate hona hain πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I also felt Abhira's papa Will come as an angel for Armaan this time ...But kabhi aisa na ho ki hum hi future me bole ki Abhira's papa become an angel to Armaan but devil to Abhira by uniting with Armaan...

There are so much issues that should be addressed before they reunite and if makers really had braincells they can use this seperation to repent for where both went go wrong....

But mujhe na makers pe trust hai, Armaan pe toh kuch zyada hi trust issues hai...

Edited by Vismaya03 - 3 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

i wish.....abhira ne call kar ke armaan ko gornkas ke yahan bulwa liya hota.....badhiya drama hota...πŸ˜‚

saamne saamne ruhi armaan dadi goenkas sab cats dogs ki tarah fight karte.....

lets c...may b makers isse better de den hume..[LOl]

i m feeling bad for armaan...BUT he deserves it...itna leeway kaise de sakta hai koi kisi ko...I mean getting divorce papers?????

I m happt abhira knows it...and knows it in the worst possinle manner...namak mirch laga kar bataya dadi ne...πŸ˜‚ I mean jaise armaan batata waisa to nahi bataya na....πŸ˜‚

so now makers will defo have to prove that abhira is armaan ka pehle pyaar...lets c kaise karte hain...πŸ˜‚

Yeah Armaan had too much time .. he let Ruhi fester for too long .. and he was with Abhira for 2 days .. both of them had phones.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I'm curious now, ruhi armaan had mu, she went ahead & got married, armaan abhira had mu, he went ahead with the wedding but called off, now abhira is having mu (not mu, it's true but armaan is saying truth that he loves her more than anything, toh I'm taking it as a mu, in a twisted waysmiley17), will she also get engaged or at least someone will enter her life temporarily -a friend or a colleague??

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah Armaan had too much time .. he let Ruhi fester for too long .. and he was with Abhira for 2 days .. both of them had phones.

I really don't know why they are doing truth revelations in installments - if abhira got to know about rumaal during their wedding preparations (after her confession), kya change ho jaata from what they are showing now?? smiley39