Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Y did she go with dadi ,she should have gone to Armaan first to ask

Kaveri is just a horrible human like Sanjay.

It is good Armaan Ruhi ka sacch pehle bahar aa gaya.

I really want Abhira to open her eyes and bash Poddars and say u were blaming me for Rohit leaving but it was due to Ruhi and Armaan

&

Ruhi ke itne kaand ke baad bhi koyi usse kuch nahi bol raha.

Originally posted by: Docworld

What the hell is happening in the show???? I agree Ar needs to be called out for not keeping boundaries with Ruhi, allowing her to act vile with Ruhi... And he will suffer too.... But what abt Ruhi?? How the hell she is a victim... Ruhi, a fully grown adult 'consciously' took the decision to marry Rohit just to stay close with Armaan... How can they even show this as a normal thing??๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค Abhira is crying, Ar's ddp era gonna start... And then there is Ruhi who is being hailed for her mahanata๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ On the other day she was calling Ab dusri aurat and now she gonna blame her for coming btw her and her soulmate... This is just so screwed up.

Dadi's chr is turning out to be worse.. Rohit's life got destroyed but her hate for Abhira is the biggest priority for her๐Ÿ˜ก

Yes and this is ridiculous

& iske baad bhi Dadisa will get respect, badi hain and other shit.

Kamse kam apne so called fav pote ke liye pyaar toh priority rakhte.

But woh bhi nahi kiya.

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

In my opinion,Armaan deserves this heartbreak for trusting wrong people in his life.I think he never saw a girl before Ruhi because that guy is thirties ,take first time attraction as soulmate love ,when you actually realize what a vile person ruhi is๐Ÿ˜‚.Aur bhi bolo Ruhi tum kitni achi ho.Your bohot achi Ruhi and apki pyaari always sahi dadisa took away all your happiness today

Edited by elizamerin - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

who are this ppl paying 5lakhs to Ar Po?? I mean this guy cant open his mouth in front of his family court me kya wakalat karta hoga?? Seriously makers thoda kam lapeto something believable๐Ÿ˜‚

Exactly I also thought kaun bevkoof isse 5 lakh de rah hai....smiley37...He can't even spoke properly when situation needs and ye udaipur ka jaanemane vakeel hai smiley39

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

She is an adult not doodh perthi bacchi she can very well say i will speak to my husband. When ruhi is responsible for marrying rohith then abhira is responsible for all the decisions she is taking.

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

She is an adult she can very well say i will speak to my husband.

She already said I trust armaan.

Anyways, mai toh acha aadmi ka wait kar rhi husmiley36

Btwn, look at this smiley36

Proof of how Armaan kept promising roohi stars, moon, sun, made her believe he was absolutely in love with her.

https://x.com/salonisahoo10/status/1804747055027667262

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: elizamerin

In my opinion,Armaan deserves this heartbreak for trusting wrong people in his life.I think he never saw a girl before Ruhi because that guy is thirties ,take first time attraction as soulmate love ,when you actually realize what a vile person ruhi is๐Ÿ˜‚.Aur bhi bolo Ruhi tum kitni achi ho.Your bohot achi Ruhi and apki pyaari always sahi dadisa took away all your happiness today

But problem ye hai ki Abhi bhi uss gadhe ke saamne naa hi kuch aa rah hai ...I hope he thinks about where exactly went wrong...Becoz thodi Der pehle she was ready to accept and coming to special place...He has to know uske beech aisa kya hua ki Abhira knows the Rumaal truth.. koi Bhavishyavani toh nahi aa gayi hogina ki Armaan Ruhi se pehle pyaar kartha dha...Definitely koi toh usse bola hoga...Dadi pe shak nahi hoga ,but what about Ruhi and her two witch nanis...

Iss seperation track pe Abhira ko zyada kuch karne ka nahi hai...The double effort should come from Armaan...There is no childhood trauma excuse for this mess...Woh khud invite kiya aur khud bhugtho...But him being clueless will irritate me...

And now he needs his mauka to present his side of story also before getting back with Abhira.....Becoz whatever practical baat Dadi said today and as per bts Masala mirchi by Ruhi and gang is not the whole truth...And it added another problem...So Armaan needs that chance to say what exactly happened...Otherwise his words will always felt fall infront of Abhira like we taunt him for his shallowness in his dialogue...Ye guilt bada weapon hai iss season ka..And I don't want Abhira being guilty for coming between 2 day soulmate....It will make a big problem one day If they patchup without addressing that....

If Armaan is still blame Abhira for not understanding or don't take any stand or say truth if cousins berate her for rejecting Armaan (I can see somewhere chorus gang will mu her not knowing truth)...Bhaaisaab aap chod dijiye uss bachi ko tumse naa Sambal paayega ache pyaar bhari zindagi...Becoz you love to live as a golden boy only...Why bring that sunshine girl to your darkness and sucks her bachi kuch innocence....

Edited by Vismaya03 - 3 months ago