Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

@Pinecone after reading your update I'll marathon through 5 kdramas in one go instead smiley14
smiley36

She takes it wayyyy too seriously

Originally posted by: India_TV

that recording.....pata nahi kahan se aayee....dadi keeps tab on sab ki private life too???😂 OMG...yeh to crime types hai...

But jo bhi ho.....from what ruhi is saying and how she is behaving....she sounds so desparate...and it openly shows ruhi married rohit after armaan ka vaada....it openly shows armaan and ruhi were sort of cheating with rohit...how can dadi b so cool about it??

zaroor koi na koi catch to hoga hi.....ruhi ko use kar ke...armaan abhira ke against...dadi will show ruhi her place too....😂..warna poddars looks really awful as a family....

Arre Poddars ne toh gonekas ko bhi takkar dedi. They are the worst family of rista…… inko apne pyar ladle Rohit ki padi nahi….. on top of that sab kand pe kand kiye ja rahe hai but no one wants to open their mouth including ML.

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yes for Kaveri it was normal to accept that Arman will give up his love to his younger brother .. she is so blinded by ego .. she could not see that this has been the reason she has lost her grandson

I can’t call him favourite because it does not seem like ..

She is a vile lady and I cannot call her by her moniker in the house because no elder wishes their own family to lead such empty lives ..

The only logical way out is Abhira asking Armaan to leave Poddar house and set up another house in Rose garden ..or live in another city.. tell Armaan your grandmother has thrown me out of her house I won’t step back there .. under any circumstances.. because if I do .. it will create disharmony…

I can stay with Papa in this house .. and you can balance both families .. or you can stay here with us

i would not want this....abhira kyun bole family se door hone ke liye...armaam khud soche and samjhe...what he realy wants....if he wants to stay with his family.....tab abhira ko bhool jaayee.....as with such tricks.....can his relationship with abhira survive in that family......else come up with some solution.....it is he who wants to stay with abhira...abhira usper trust kaise kare....yeh use sochna hai.....how can he ensure ki uska and abhira ka rishta dadi ke evil plans ki bhent nahi chadhe...yeh use sochna hai.....

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

For once I want to see angry young lady shade in abhira who is solely focused on her career who has lost trust in love and marriage (Family also can be added after ak revealation) parallel with armaan's devdas era 😈😈😈. Is it too much to ask 🥺?

Edited by Sajini235 - 3 months ago

its neither hate for abhira or love for rohit....its just he love for herself...her selfishness, ego....iska downfall bada wala hone wala hai.....but will take time......she defo has a past.....

abhira almost knows all now....armaan ko ruhi ka accha saccha hona dekhan hai bas.....

TBH, i m liking it...ki sab setlle ho jaayee..and abhira armaan real wala start karen apni story.....

it will then abhira and armaan ki mom ki back story that will take the center stage......and not ruhi in between them...hopefully....

Honestly am liking this too ,and I was always expecting this to come but It would have been more impactful if it came out directly from babhi herself rather than this selfish ,egoistic kaveri. I watched the clip where Kv is asking “ Kya Thum khud se jyada Armaan pe bharosa Kar sakthe ho ? Kya guarantee hai ki vo thume nahi chodega “ yes Armaan needs to prove himself for whatever he did with her from past 10 mnths .yeh pagal innocent ladki is easily giving up her zid and ready to say YES , she never even in her dreams thought of separating him from his family, all she wanted is the same priority just like how he prioritises his family above everything , though he already did that he left the marriage ,his family ,his maasa and Dadi everyone for Abhira. But this is not for 1 time they all still hate her so what will he do once Abhira says Yes ? And he should suffer for hiding 2 min noodles and not drawing boundaries with his babhi and let her come in btwn them though he realised he never loved her at some point. Call me a sadist but I want Armaan to suffer more before he gets Abhira back into his life.

And Armaan don’t deserve Ruhi ?smiley37 Yeah right no one deserves an immoral women like Ruhi who marries younger brother to stay close to jeth and not even regret about it. GRAPES ARE SOUR LOL!! 😂

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I am now waiting for Madhavs reaction on noodles 🍜 story. Usko toh 440 volts ka zataka lagne wala hai.

i m waiting for this....i want abhira ke dhamaakedaar dialogs...and dadi ruhi goenkas ke sharm se bhare expressions...😂

sab ki bolti band kar de...and apni and unki kya aukaat hai and kya differnec in parvarish hai...and kya values hain.....dikhaate hue....sir ooncha kar ke nikle...😂

As KV seems lost her brains too living with that Dumbo Vidya , as always her ego is playing a bigger role here , her ego is above her family ,their happiness and even over her prince of the house Rohit’s disappearance and death.so only hope is Abhira calling out all these immoral idiots who have problem with deal marriage which is not actually a deal but Akshara made it legal or else why would they want divorce if they have a deal on paper?

She should show the difference btwn her mama’s parvarish and these idiots immoral parvarish esp to those Goenka’s who left their daughter as a freeloader is someone’s house even after her husband is declared dead, and these shameless ppl knows their immoral pothi is living in that house for beech ke rastha with her jeth but never once they forced her to come back. Yeh egoistic KV who used to give lectures on Ak’s parvarish every other day should be taunted for her ghatiya parvarish.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think akshara's past that abhira's dad was her second chance in love is for abhira to give another chance to armaan & armaan's mumma's truth is for armaan to remove the blind trust he has on dadi (I still would say dadi & not family, cause he might be attached to vidya)

I hope yeh separation phase jaldi khatam ho jaaye & not stretch for another month like the marriage track.

Iske baad jab goenka revelation hoga tab bhi toh separate hona hain 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am now waiting for Madhavs reaction on noodles 🍜 story. Usko toh 440 volts ka zataka lagne wala hai.

Don't think he will get to know about it, yeh baat bhi deal ki tarah between dadi abhira & armaan hi rahega. He might know that something went wrong & Abhira is heart broken, utna hi hoga