Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Not because of Kaveri’s ego but because of her very long history with abhira and maker’s zidd to keep triangle as base is the reason jiski wajah se deal marriage is more problematic for kaveri character than ruhi spoiled Rohit’s life kyunki agar Kaveri character ko ruhi character se problem ho jayegi toh ruhaan ka the the end ho jayega jo makers ko hone nahi dena hai for post leap story and their triangle base.

It's only Kaveri's ego and zidd otherwise Rohit was her favorite and most loved grandson. Who didn't have to feel indebted to her for accepting him in her family like Armaan. She is letting go of the reason behind Rohit's disappearance? How is deal marriage that ended according to her more problematic? Even more important than Rohit's disappearance or death? She is using her Rohit's vulnerability (Ar-Ru's past) to separate Ar-Ab only for her ego.

@bold yes very long history of 10 months is more important than 21 years of Rohit's life.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Uske liye makers will later reveal abhira goenka connection & ruhi will be in their lives forever. But dont you think as of now dadi's ego is the only reason??

Muje jo day 1 se disliking hai unke bich, soch ekdum alag, nature ki itni zyada incompatibility hai woh bahot bada and main reason lagta hai. Real life mai bahot he egoistic log dekhe hai lekin sirf ego kafi nahi hota aise aye din confrontations ke liye.

Abhira ka goenka connection kya he kar lega show mai change! Zyada se zyada uska and ruhi ka bina head tail ka unwanted sisterly bond jhelna padega hum audiences ko lekin isse Kaveri and abhira ki history wohi ko wohi rahegi.

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold yes very long history of 10 months is more important than 21 years of Rohit's life.

Maine unn dono ki history ke sath sath second point bhi mention kiya tha.

“ maker’s zidd to keep triangle as base is the reason jiski wajah se deal marriage is more problematic for kaveri character than ruhi spoiled Rohit’s life kyunki agar Kaveri character ko ruhi character se problem ho jayegi toh ruhaan ka the the end ho jayega jo makers ko hone nahi dena hai for post leap story and their triangle base”

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well, this is what I understand. There are total 5 people being anti abhira in PH currently.

Sanjay - He is a pure evil person. Only money and fame matters to him by hook or crook. The problem he has is both krish and charu(temporarily) found their voice against him due to abhira hurting his ego and dominance. Also my gut feeling says that he has a past proffesional rivalry with akshara, maybe something like that will come later.

Kajal - She is just blindly following her evil pati dev, doesn't have her own brain.

Charu - It really confuses me about charu's hatred for abhira as abhira literally did alot for her so its pure jelousy. She is like I didn't get my love and to fulfill my dream , so abhira also should not get it. If not abhira also said the same thing roohi made her understand. She said that it was wrong to have a such relationship with her boss who is much older than her. The only difference is abhira didn't know that dev is divorcee with a child and charu didn't listen to her.

Vidya - I guess her problem is due to deal truth she is seeing armaan's real mother's jhalak in abhira (according to kv narrative)and madhav's antics has triggered her insecurities even more.

Kaveri - Its purely about ego. She just want to win over abhira in a war which abhira never intented to take part. Once she said armaan's biological mother was the only one to whom she lost and clearly she doesn't want to lose for a second time. Its clearly shown by how she is least bothered about rohit. So she just want to win over abhira by hook or crook.

Well, I accept that abhira needs to control over her impulsiveness sometimes and need to learn how to put her opinion into words where the other person neither can laugh nor cry 😎. But can clearly see her improving through recent ups and downs of her life(till now, can't trust makers). At the same time we can't ignore how poddars treated her from the beginning by blaming her for the all the problems in the world. They didn't even show basic humanity for a young girl who just lost her mother while saving their son and just got married to a complete stranger. They are no saints either.

Roohi- I don't know what to say about her. She is still in her delusions, she is not over them yet. She can't hold abhira being responsible for armaan leaving her while she herself chose to marry rohit without waiting for armaan. Her relationship with rohit was done even before abhira's marriage with armaan. She herself chose to go ahead with marriage when it was clear that armaan was not interested. Still not clear what direction makes are taking her character but she definitely deserves a proper call out on her wrong doings specially on rohit's part before her so called whitewashing.

No offense anyone. This is just my analysis.

Edited by Sajini235 - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Muje jo day 1 se disliking hai unke bich, soch ekdum alag, nature ki itni zyada incompatibility hai woh bahot bada and main reason lagta hai. Real life mai bahot he egoistic log dekhe hai lekin sirf ego kafi nahi hota aise aye din confrontations ke liye.

Abhira ka goenka connection kya he kar lega show mai change! Zyada se zyada uska and ruhi ka bina head tail ka unwanted sisterly bond jhelna padega hum audiences ko lekin isse Kaveri and abhira ki history wohi ko wohi rahegi.

Abhira ke goenkas revelation se ruhi can be kept between armaan abhira & triangle can still be retained.

Toh isi 10 months long confrontation ke liye she insults abhira at every given chance even after their marriage ended as per dadisa, & this impulsive nature of her only dadi cashed on to force her say negative statements at court which led to her divorce and that too by the assuring her that she will improve her fil & mil relationship, jo abhi bhi teek nahi hua. Phir bhi galti Abhira ki hi hogi??

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Well, I accept that abhira needs to control over her impulsiveness sometimes and need to learn how to put her opinion into words where the other person neither can laugh nor cry 😎. But can clearly see her improving through recent l ups and downs of her life(till now, can't trust makers). At the same time we can't ignore how poddars treated her from the beginning by blaming her for the all the problems in the world. They didn't even show basic humanity for a young girl who lost her mother while saving their son and just got married to a complete stranger. They are no saints either.

@bold : Poddars are the most toxic family among all the seasons of yeh rishta seasons. Nobody ever asked their bahus to stay in sun outside or slap them openly due to any reason! So I have no interest in portraying anyone saint neither poddars nor abhira kyunki I believe abhira ne har baar sabko mooh tod jawab de kar hisab wohi ka wohi khade khade barabar kar liya hai in each and every track so sirf jhela he jhela type scene nahi hai abhira ka like Gopi bahu smiley36 So yeh mere dimag nai baithta bolna ki abhira ne sasural mai bahot saha.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Poddars ko sirf deal marriage sey hi problem thi. They all accepted her even dadisa was accepting her gradually. She even prayed for Abhira's safety.

Arre smiley44 They have a problem with abhira , kaveri s biggest nemesis is abhira & bec of deal shadi revelation, she got the best excuse to throw her out ..simple as that..

@bold : Poddars are the most toxic family among all the seasons of yeh rishta seasons. Nobody ever asked their bahus to stay in sun outside or slap them openly due to any reason! So I have no interest in portraying anyone saint neither poddars nor abhira kyunki I believe abhira ne har baar sabko mooh tod jawab de kar hisab wohi ka wohi khade khade barabar kar liya hai in each and every track so sirf jhela he jhela type scene nahi hai abhira ka like Gopi bahu smiley36 So yeh mere dimag nai baithta bolna ki abhira ne sasural mai bahot saha.

Most toxic family is Goenkas till now as they couldn't be a good family to any of their daughters and most toxic MIL has been "one whose name shouldn't be mentioned"smiley36

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly, her not being gopi bahu types is the first reason I started liking her character. The main problem is armaan being majnu sa or devdas instead of taking firm stand for their relationship when needed. Without that abhira also can't do much no matter how much calm and cool she try to behave with poddars. As they are leads, they will end up together anyway. That's why its important for for armaan to understand what went wrong from his side (although I still feel armaan doesn't deserve both girls sometimes😒)

Edited by Sajini235 - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira ke goenkas revelation se ruhi can be kept between armaan abhira & triangle can still be retained.

Toh isi 10 months long confrontation ke liye she insults abhira at every given chance even after their marriage ended as per dadisa, & this impulsive nature of her only dadi cashed on to force her say negative statements at court which led to her divorce and that too by the assuring her that she will improve her fil & mil relationship, jo abhi bhi teek nahi hua. Phir bhi galti Abhira ki hi hogi??

Abhira goenka revelation se triangle can’t be retained. Kaveri character ko ruhi character ke against dikha diya toh triangle khada khada toot jayega , abhira Goenka revelation kisi kaam ka nahi hai triangle ko as abase bachata rakhne ke liye. Ruhaan continue karne ke liye abhira ke kisi sacrifice se zyada, Kaveri ke approval ki zarurat padegi.

Woh gaaja-baaja drama and headphones laga kar forceful shikanjee drama hua tha na kaveri ke mooh par so Kaveri ne bhi inn sab ka gin gin kar jawab diya jab abhira kaveri ki help lene gayi. Agar muje kisi se apna kaam nikalwane ke liye help chahiye toh mai unko aise headphones laga kar forcefully shikanjee pilane kabhi na jau jab woh table par baithi ho. As I said dono ekdusre se gin gin kar mooh tod jawab deti thi like aap muje lene aao gaja baja ke sath , main apko forcefully shikanjee pilaugi and Kaveri is like tune mere sath ye ye kiya ab dekho mai tuje iska jawab dugi.