Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Ruhi-Armaan rishte ke sach ki gravity ussi din khatam ho gayi thi jab rohit ne apni family ko sab bata kar divorce process initiate karne ke badle ghar se gayab hone ka kaam kiya.

Tania ji, I beg to differ here. If I put myself in Rohit's shoes, I never felt that he ran away as a coward. Sometimes, it gets so overwhelming to wrap your head around the brutal realty of the situation- probably he felt more deceived by his brothersmiley19 than his new wife. A brother whom he idolized and loved, his partner in crime does itna bada dhoka, is hard to digestsmiley7. So, in essence he just wanted to take himself out of the situation may be to keep his head and really think. He made a decision to divorce his wife- yeh sab sahi tha. smiley20 Only thing is that he didn't think about another person involved, Abhira and foolishly thought that he is paving way for Ruhi and Armaan to get together. But, I think in the grand scheme of things and karnaamein of Ruhi and Armaan, I don't find any fault with Rohitsmiley27Thereafter, gayab ho jana is not in his hands nasmiley11

The family doesn't know any of this or what went on in Rohit's mind. So, as loving family members, I would expect them to be there and think from Rohit's perspective. Rohit is being totally trivialized by Ruhi and taking a moral high road as if she has done some great deed for the "family"smiley7 What is her allegiance to the family for this great deed of marrying Rohit? Itni si sawaal hain, but the family is not even going there. It is very disappointingsmiley11

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Toh mein bhi apne comment mein yehi bol rahi, ki poddars ko abhira ke deal marriage se problem hain pote ke gayab hone pe gham nahi.

Toh shayad hum dono ek hi baat bol rahe hain.

Yeh , different point sirf itna hai ki Poddar ko abhira se SIRF deal marriage ke liye problem hai aisa nahi hai. Poddars and abhira ki apni he ek lambi history hai jaha dono parties ekdusre ko moh tod jawab de kar confrontations karte rehte hai, koi kisi ko chodta nahi hai.
I am not talking about bansals here. Bansals and their actions are separate entity for me. I am referring Poddars only.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh , different point sirf itna hai ki Poddar ko abhira se SIRF deal marriage ke liye problem hai aisa nahi hai. Poddars and abhira ki apni he ek lambi history hai jaha dono parties ekdusre ko moh tod jawab de kar confrontations karte rehte hai, koi kisi ko chodta nahi hai.
I am not talking about bansals here. Bansals and their actions are separate entity for me. I am referring Poddars only.

Toh kya dadi jhoot bol rahi thi ke she had accepted abhira as her bahu?? They had their difference yes, dadi treated abhira bad mainly cos of her financial status, but she had helped dadi also, it's not ke she was always against her. Vidya bhi accept kar chuki thi before deal marriage revelation. Baaki cousins chachu chachi kisi ko koi problem nahi tha usse.

Originally posted by: mili9

Tania ji, I beg to differ here. If I put myself in Rohit's shoes, I never felt that he ran away as a coward. Sometimes, it gets so overwhelming to wrap your head around the brutal realty of the situation- probably he felt more deceived by his brothersmiley19 than his new wife. A brother whom he idolized and loved, his partner in crime does itna bada dhoka, is hard to digestsmiley7. So, in essence he just wanted to take himself out of the situation may be to keep his head and really think. He made a decision to divorce his wife- yeh sab sahi tha. smiley20 Only thing is that he didn't think about another person involved, Abhira and foolishly thought that he is paving way for Ruhi and Armaan to get together. But, I think in the grand scheme of things and karnaamein of Ruhi and Armaan, I don't find any fault with Rohitsmiley27Thereafter, gayab ho jana is not in his hands nasmiley11

The family doesn't know any of this or what went on in Rohit's mind. So, as loving family members, I would expect them to be there and think from Rohit's perspective. Rohit is being totally trivialized by Ruhi and taking a moral high road as if she has done some great deed for the "family"smiley7 What is her allegiance to the family for this great deed of marrying Rohit? Itni si sawaal hain, but the family is not even going there. It is very disappointingsmiley11

The thing is Rohit ne apne mooh se kuch nahi bataya so yeh matter kafi old ho gaya and uska gravity he jaise khatam no gaya. Kabhi kabhi loha garam hi tab he kulhadi maarna zyada fayde mai hota hai. Isse better hota ki rohit ko zinda rakhte and rohit ruhi ka parallel story dikhate.

Rohit ke perspective se Poddar ko sochta dikhayege toh triangle kaise continue kar payege? Triangle ko he base rakhna hai makers ko that’s the main problem that’s why kisi ko rohit ke perspective se sochta nahi dikha rahe hai.

Toh mein bhi apne comment mein yehi bol rahi, ki poddars ko abhira ke deal marriage se problem hain pote ke gayab hone pe gham nahi.

Toh shayad hum dono ek hi baat bol rahe hain.

But abhira/armaan/rohit ya ruhi sahi, ismein we both have different opinionssmiley36

Ruhi Birla ki saath khooni maaf as she is a doormat and selfish who doesn’t take stand for anyone and that’s KV’d fav thing. Poddar’s can force Krish to marry achi sachi Ruhi Birla so they can keep her in that house. And she can make Krish to disappear too like she did with Rohit but still she will remain the best achi sachi doormat Bahu

Toh kya dadi jhoot bol rahi thi ke she had accepted abhira as her bahu?? They had their difference yes, dadi treated abhira bad mainly cos of her financial status, but she had helped dadi also, it's not ke she was always against her. Vidya bhi accept kar chuki thi before deal marriage revelation. Baaki cousins chachu chachi kisi ko koi problem nahi tha usse.

As a bahu accept karne ka matlab yeh nahi ki uske sath soch ka mel ho gaya hai ya daily confrontations se koi issues nahi hai etc. Accepted as a bahu means unki shaddi ya abhira ki education ko le kar conspiracy nahi karna jo usne kiya nahi tha. Again aisa muje lagta hai for Kaveri Poddar.

Wrong! Kaveri Poddar ko financial status ki wajah se abhira se problem ho aisa makers ne nahi dikhaya. Makers ne yeh clearly dikhaya tha ki kaise abhira and Kaveri Poddar ki first mulakat show ke start mai resort mai hoti hai and kaise abhira unke sath act kar rahi thi. Dadi has disliked abhira since their very first meeting at resort seeing her way of talking. Disliking resort meeting se he establish ho gayi thi. Armaan abhira ki shaddi toh bahot baad mai hui. As I said inki ek bahot long history hai. Deal marriage is not reason of Kaveri poddar’s dislik. Makers bhul jate hai ki unhone show ke start mai kya dikhaya tha lekin viewers nahi bhulte.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

As a bahu accept karne ka matlab yeh nahi ki uske sath soch ka mel ho gaya hai ya daily confrontations se koi issues nahi hai etc. Accepted as a bahu means unki shaddi ya abhira ki education ko le kar conspiracy nahi karna jo usne kiya nahi tha. Again aisa muje lagta hai for Kaveri Poddar.

Wrong! Kaveri Poddar ko financial status ki wajah se abhira se problem ho aisa makers ne nahi dikhaya. Makers ne yeh clearly dikhaya tha ki kaise abhira and Kaveri Poddar ki first mulakat show ke start mai resort mai hoti hai and kaise abhira unke sath act kar rahi thi. Dadi has disliked abhira since their very first meeting at resort seeing her way of talking. Disliking resort meeting se he establish ho gayi thi. Armaan abhira ki shaddi toh bahot baad mai hui. As I said inki ek bahot long history hai. Deal marriage is not reason of Kaveri poddar’s dislik. Makers bhul jate hai ki unhone show ke start mai kya dikhaya tha lekin viewers nahi bhulte.

Toh yeh sab reasons hain abhira ne bahut badi gunaah kar di & ruhi is masoomsmiley20, cos ruhi ne dadi ke haan mein haan milayi ab tak.

Samaj gayi

Toh yeh sab reasons hain abhira ne bahut badi gunaah kar di & ruhi is masoomsmiley20, cos ruhi ne dadi ke haan mein haan milayi ab tak.

Samaj gayi

Ha mai ha na milao toh bhi chalta hai but baat rakhne ka ek salika hota hai, confrontation is not the only way jo very initial episode mai abhira and Kaveri ki first meeting mai dikhaya tha smiley1

As I said abhira and Kaveri ki ek lambi history hai disliking ki since their first meeting at resort jo abhira Armaan ki shaddi se pehle he establish ho gayi thi so it’s never about financial status or deal marriage thing when it comes to Kaveri Poddar aise scenes makers ne dikhaye the.

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Ha mai ha na milao toh bhi chalta hai but baat rakhne ka ek salika hota hai, confrontation is not the only way jo very initial episode mai abhira and Kaveri ki first meeting mai dikhaya tha smiley1

Uske baad ke episode mein dikhaya tha ke ruhi is marrying rohit to be near armaan toh kya yeh sahi hain??

Samaj gayi

I don’t really understand where this comparison even coming btwn a young innocent Abhira and immoral ,manipulative Ruhi. Dadi disliked Abhira because of her financial status, also she liked Ruhi because she is Goenka’s daughter and a doormat who can’t say a word against Dadi’s evilness towards the family. Dadi started liking Abhira before the deal truth is out , she was happy for Abhira when she got her 1st salary , when Abhira helped her with the speech in some event but once Charu and deal truth is out she got the chance to send Abhira away from that house. Except Dadi and Sanjay everyone started loving Abhira ,Viday too flipped after the deal truth .. so it’s not Abhira who need to change but egoistic KV who have to change her mind set and understand her kids and grand kids leaving her ego aside.

Ruhi married Rohit to stay near her jeth and that’s very clear and that shameless women accepted the same in front of B.Nanu when he learnt the truth. She said she destroyed Rohit’s life , she ruined Abhira’s plans to confess twice. She begged Armaan to marry her even after he said he loves someone else..par Ruhi Birla galath nahi ho sakthi. 🤡

Waise who even cares about a vamp ,ppl only watch for the leads esp FL who is the centre of the show, see from last few episodes she is hardly getting any SS and the episodes are beautiful. Trp audience will enjoy this women getting exposed :

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago