Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

They've been playing this game since probably ep 6/7... 200 eps on... and we still have to guess. smiley29

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But my question is why Amruta will stay in that mad house? In which identity? His second wife(invalid marriage) presence of his first wife or as his mistresssmiley7smiley35 any mazak going on here?smiley15 in which right she will stay in that house,in his roomsmiley7 apun jabab mangtasmiley19

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

But Nimrit ki pati ko toh lagta hai new girl is giving trp🙃 I was shocked seeing that actor who play rajeev character commented in Pratiksha's pic that trp lana koi inse sikhesmiley7 matlab Sriti and Arjit are nothing,that girl is the savour of this serial 🙃 mujhe toh lagta hai Abhiraj in serial and that Rajeev guy in real life is deeply and madly in love with that girlsmiley3

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ab kya jugaad karega virat woh tho homey dekhna padega smiley7

Bcz koi na koi faltu twist tho Laney Wali hai.mukta phirsey to make amu stay back smiley15

By the way I think.sriti is coming back from her vacation as they posted her Pic in flight on X chidiya may be no more filler episodes

And arjitnis already back I think 🤔 as.saw him I'm jim in his ig story

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Nahin meri list mein woh tharki hormone wala director bhi hain smiley37Apne lens se kya dekhta hain pata nahin hai.Jitna focus woh background mein wielding scene dikhane mein.

And woh chirchut editor bhi jise kaunse scene kaise lineup karna hain yeh pata nahin hain.Rangoli scene in after dance and everything also many don't want to mention them time nahin hai smiley17

Woh dialogue write jishne mera sar kaafi time gumaya hain smiley39

Hate is form of love i learned from this thread smiley36smiley17

😃 😃

Alright! Alright! Inhe bhi list mein add kar denge. Kisiko nahin chodenge 😃

nilmi thumbnail

Virat is such a selfish, self-centered, arrogant man. What is this banker jaap? He can't even take her name when he is vulnerable and pleading for Amu's help....smiley7

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In the true sense Virat really ruined Amu's life and dignity by making her a laughable object infront of the society.

Pehle toh Jo bhi tha Ahusjas and Chitnis ke beech ki baat thi but ab toh ex ki entry se Amu ki beizzati max pro mode pe chal raha hai.

Any guesses for kal ka trp (Pool promo)....

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Virat is such a selfish, self-centered, arrogant man. What is this banker jaap? He can't even take her name when he is vulnerable and pleading for Amu's help....smiley7

Add opportunist tooo... Jab baat apne pe aati hai toh he is completely filled with Reasons and Excuses
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

Never noticed the background song.... I don't understand why he wants Amu with him.... Is Pri a chudail that needs some black magic to throw her out, which only Amu knows? Just hire a good lawyer, bro, please...

Beyhadh pyaar Ammu se, he is obsessed

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

I told it before too they will start shooting from Thursday or Friday. Mujhe naa aab iss serial ki promo bb13 ki promo ke tarha dangerous lag rha hai, jab bhi promo ati hai dara deta hai mujhe,hila deta hai dimagsmiley19 kyon ati hai promosmiley19 aab next promo mai kahi yeh na dikha de Priyanka is sleeping with Virat by hugging him tightly and Amruta in terrace is crying seeing the scenesmiley19

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 3 months ago