Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: vivkriti

She thinks she has created masterpiece because of the decent rating she is getting but real reason is Ammu brilliant performance and leads chemistry.

She took that actress just to create hype but fact is that actress could not act. I have not seen last week episodes as I am traveling will catch it good once I am back but seen latest promo. Don't know why Ammu wants to carry on Mrs. VSA drama. She can prove her innocence without being in Ahuja house.

Its not easy to figure out what the 'positive' characters are doing anymore - esp Ammu and Bhavani. Dildaar is selfish for his son's happiness.. so is Shekhar. At this rate, I would've preferred Ammu being someone who went on to get married to him because she wants to have a 'financially' secure future for her mom and brother - at least that makes some sense.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Can only hope the gift will be the ratings. Kal aane waale hein. 0.8 ho gaya to well deserved. 0.9 hai to lucky. 1.0 ho gaya to... I dont know what to think. smiley36

Bharti singh ke vlog video ko zee ke serial se jyada view milte hain woh bhi one day mein.

Bigboss aagaya saw the house better then ahuja house 9pm lucky time pe start ho raha haismiley14

Chodo zee is happy with 0.9 toh hame kya farak padta hain.Abhi toh 2000 ep tak drag karna hai.smiley36

Edit:

As in zee's loss was covered by Indian citizen tax money debt written off by bank.

Edited by Annu. - 3 months ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh tho trpnis 0.9 ?

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Bharti singh ke vlog video ko zee ke serial se jyada view milte hain woh bhi one day mein.

Bigboss aagaya saw the house better then ahuja house 9pm lucky time pe start ho raha haismiley14

Chodo zee is happy with 0.9 toh hame kya farak padta hain.Abhi toh 2000 ep tak drag karna hai.smiley36

I doubt they are happy. They have released a pre-ep clip today too - the restaurant scene. They seem desperate to make people watch it. If they are happy... well... let them celebrate mediocrity. Hum kya kar sakte hein? Achcha hota Sriti nahi rehti show mei... pain to see her in this one, though her scene stands out today too. But yeah... been there with Shabir's show too. Sad these actors dont get the projects and roles they deserve.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Oh tho trpnis 0.9 ?

Nope. Because of Bakri-id, trp data will be released tomorrow.

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Oh tho trpnis 0.9 ?

Yups u can see in trp thread.But it was last weeks.

Yes trp is 0.9 for last 2 weeks if i am not wrong.

Kal weekly result hain smiley2

Edited by Annu. - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

I doubt they are happy. They have released a pre-ep clip today too - the restaurant scene. They seem desperate to make people watch it. If they are happy... well... let them celebrate mediocrity. Hum kya kar sakte hein? Achcha hota Sriti nahi rehti show mei... pain to see her in this one, though her scene stands out today too. But yeah... been there with Shabir's show too. Sad these actors dont get the projects and roles they deserve.

I know releasing clips on X desperate attempt.

I remember when i joined the thread i told if they don't change writer show ka kuch nahin ho sakta hain but director and editor bhi tharki hain to be frank.I didn't knew abt producer after reading her interview and her romance phobia make sense now.

But shabir show ka 2nd yr hain and his show trp were better in first yr atleast comparative wise.

Chodo jisne enjoy karna hain kare baki toh sab prabhu ki iccha.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think mukta ko kuch farak padneywala hai iss trp se bcz every where sriti is trending do they r using that and moving forward smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

I know releasing clips on X desperate attempt.

I remember when i joined the thread i told if they don't change writer show ka kuch nahin ho sakta hain but director and editor bhi tharki hain to be frank.I didn't knew abt producer after reading her interview and her romance phobia make sense now.

But shabir show ka 2nd yr hain and his show trp were better in first yr atleast comparative wise.

Chodo jisne enjoy karna hain kare baki toh sab prabhu ki iccha.

Oh.. Shabir show was bad for me. Even after mela eps I would've said Kaise is much better than that. But not after her grahpravesh. RM - in general i felt "numb" watching it. kuch bhi tha. At least kaise makes me feel disgust... wahan pe woh bhi nahi tha. It was like watching with a dead / numb brain.

trp wise... yeah... can be argued it was better - 1.6 was the highest for borewell eps... but those were better times for Zee too - Bhagyas on 1.7-1.8 when it got 1.6. not the case anymore for Bhagyas too. With better writing, kaise could've gone there... but.

RM is going on because of Shabir - just like this one is because of Sriti.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hope that brother will be Ishika's son because I have no faith in Jayesh's character you know. Kahi Ishika se ruth ke kisi aur se na line marke bachcha peda karle๐Ÿ˜ waise bhi iss serial mai kuch bhi ho sakta hai๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™‚