Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Annu.

Which 10cr are we taking abt?

The scene in Jahans home where he writes a cheque for 10cr... in exchange for coming to Goa.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poiu123

And one more Karz in Virat bucket. AMU said she will utaro all karz before the year is over 🥺

Seriously But karz movie mein unka ek janam mein karz uttar ke nahin hua villian kill and they need reincarnation for it smiley18

Edited by Annu. - 3 months ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Sriti can save the audience from all the frustration and pain by doing a simple thing - quitting the show. smiley36 Hopefully she is open to new projects.

btw... heard she hasn't been liking any posts.. certainly is sharing only rarely... more busy reading on sets. from some of the bts, have often seen her kind of aloof (compared to earlier show). Sure she knows this sucks.

She cannot quit until her contact is over. But I am sure she realizes that this current show isn't what she signed for. I would be willing to watch something written by Sriti too. They could have included her in the writing team. 😞

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

And who will give her opportunities for future projects? smiley17

What do u mean who will give opportunities.Offcourse producerssmiley36

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But bhavani can't see that goodness in shekhar future damaad which she sees in V.Her choice is someone like jayesh,who has taunting ability so she choose V.Jo sukh meine bhoga hai woh tu bhi bhog.

Based on her own choice of husband, Bhavani should be the last person to do match making for anyone 😡

It takes a special kind of idiot to push your own daughter towards an abusive relationship when you have had first hand experience of it. 😡

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Duniya mein har koi track mukta is introducing with old characters and new characters but she is nit starting serious luv wala track smiley11smiley7

Sorry to say but no patience or time left for me to watch faltu mu and blaming track again abd again with lot of s**** abd messs yaar ab bahut hua either she introduce love abd redemption track where virat not trusting any faltu stories made up on amu or she wide up the show 😉

Ab Kitna mu abd blaming yaar hadh hoti hai till now still many mu are pending 😑 to clear up ab aur no I think not good smiley7

Adiandsid thumbnail

Is Virat's action of sending Bhavani a note and gajra his current 'insurance policy'? If Ammu leaves, Bhavani will make sure she sends her back - aakhir heere jaisa pati ko kaun choddke aata hai?

Annu. thumbnail

The scene in Jahans home where he writes a cheque for 10cr... in exchange for coming to Goa.

Why was he not able to stop his first money minded wife, if he had so much money. Didn't he say she use to break plate thinking he love money more smiley18Then why she left him lol. While woh khud har issue pasie se solve karte hain then call other diggers and what not.

The whole show is with loopholes only.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Why was he not able to stop his first money minded wife, if he had so much money. Didn't he say she use to break plate thinking he love money more smiley18Then why she left him lol. While woh khud har issue pasie se solve karte hain then call other diggers and what not.

The whole show is with loopholes only.

He said 'he' used to break plates - perhaps to prove that he doesn't care about money but cares about her ... something like that.

[then why she left him part... well... I dont know how many times I've gone 'what the hell are they doing?' today.]

Can accuse Ammu of being a gold digger... but he is a contract digger too. used her to get a contract... of course, he doesnt care about money... toh... give away all your property to someone. Apne ego se pet bhar le. Dildaar... Ammu came in as a banker... and he saw a bahu in her... employ her will he? Nope... her job is at home... to keep his peabrained son 'happy'.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail

TQ for correcting me he use to break plate.

He said 'he' used to break plates - perhaps to prove that he doesn't care about money but cares about her ... something like that.

[then why she left him part... well... I dont know how many times I've gone 'what the hell are they doing?' today.]

Can accuse Ammu of being a gold digger... but he is a contract digger too. used her to get a contract... of course, he doesnt care about money... toh... give away all your property to someone. Apne ego se pet bhar le. Dildaar... Ammu came in as a banker... and he saw a bahu in her... employ her will he? Nope... her job is at home... to keep his peabrained son 'happy'.

He loved her and she love money,so what made them break up?Kya nonsense hai.

Itne rich ho toh bhaad mein jaaye contract why to bother? Khud se rich ke samne woh bhi gareeb ho jaate hain.I liked that rich girl alia smiley36

To be frank sanjana was perfect for this family.But babz wanted new bride for him even after knowing he is not divorced.smiley29

Edited by Annu. - 3 months ago