Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Annu.

Marry gautam isn't she married to V according to her.Wearing MS of his name and was going to fight for her love acc to mukta.

I still prefer amu memory loss rather then this.I want zee to pay viewer to watch each ep.smiley36

I agree with the "pay to viewer" scheme 😃

Where to sign the petition?? 😃

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

kya pata... marital status: 'its complicated'.

Bombs being dropped -

a)mela ep forced "____" (whatever it was)

b) Ammu deciding to stay

c) Ex entry

d) Ex likely to claim they are not divorced

e) Gautam re-entry...

f) what next?

Aaji the savior will be back 😃

Riggy thumbnail

Viewers against the drama ka koi case hain? Or should i hire sunny deol for this case.Tareek pe tareek toh nahin milenge.

Yaar woh to hum waise bhi roz kar hi rahe hain naa 😅

Riggy thumbnail

btw.. Virat in convo with Shekhar mentions she asked for 10 cr.. I gave it to her... then of course she tore it up. (probably thinking because maine usey sunaya... idk)... He completely missed why Ammu did that!

Now I feel, Amruta Shekhar se shaadi kar leti to shaanti se rehti 😊

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Viewers against the drama ka koi case hain? Or should i hire sunny deol for this case.Tareek pe tareek toh nahin milenge.

Yeah wala toh har roz chalu hai smiley37

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I like Pri and V are not divorced, such a good excuse for Amu to buzz off. She will be shone real Shameless if she continues staying at Ahuja s place if the divorce was not legal.

or is it than Live in relationship dikhana hai ?

Edited by poiu123 - 3 months ago
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

Aaji the savior will be back 😃

Aji will take Amu out of Ahuja's house and marry her off to Gautam. No, Aji, please smiley29

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Gautam coming back is such a facepalm moment!!! Cant they think of anything or anyone else!!!

These writers are ... well are they even writers??? more like people stuck in their own well (kupmandook -frog in the well), cant see and think beyond, and egged on by chemistry students drooling over anything they show.

So now Ammu will have no other option but to marry Gautam??? and the Hero will save her at the last moment??? chal kya raha hai inke dimaag mein?

Of all the people in the world, why Gautam?! smiley11

And what happened to Abhiraj? I think actor left the show.. so many days.. no show Matlab makers don't have any excuse to show his track..

Why in world will Ammu marry Gautam?! Pls elaborate

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm kya romance kak romance?

Arey tons and tons of lollipop 🍭 scenes bolo jismey 1:3 mein ek lollipop 🍭 scenes tho 3 mu/blaming scenes key hisaab chalta hai

:

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like today also a filler episode with a lollipop 🍭 scene of their ladder scene?

Hmmm

Frendz mujhey ek baat meri genius dimaag mein aayi ibthink peanut allergy wala scene of amu will be repeated as pri will be trying to harm and she will make amu to eat that where our beloved hero will ve again worried about her and rushing to hospital smiley7smiley7

And again once she recover again sane old story smiley11