Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

[Ep 206 June 24]

Stupidity continues. Round and round we go again.

Its Ammu's responsibility to arrange the party.... (Why?)

Ex overhears Ammu talking on the phone.... Shengdana allergy info dropped too.

Back to the initial days 'See how I torture her'.... and followed by seen before scenes, heard before dialogues .... fall and hold... eye lock... etc etc etc...

Oh... God... Gautam of all people returns with a phone call!!! [facepalm.] Why does she even have his number saved? Is this the new guy opp Ammu... smiley37

Well... they are going round and round and round..

Yeh 0.9 trp dekhne wale audience kis city mein rehti hain pata chale to kuch sawal puchna tha unse? smiley29

Third ep se ahuja's amu ki responsibility thi smiley24Remember she was not called then also she came and started cleaning dining table plate smiley15

Yesterday ke article yaad aagaya V protecting Amu smiley37

Eye lock khelte hain phir bathroom mein lock kehlte hain good smiley36

Gautam is new guy smiley37 He was more interested in V then amu smiley29 So basically he is back for doing something to amu and V will play saviour seriously smiley39

While nobody cared who feeded Shengdana to amu in jail toh chodo kya farak pada hain.Police were enjoy free ke peanut smiley36

Annu. thumbnail

Tbh, i did like the 'twist' if ex comes in and announces that we aren't divorced... even if it is stupid given all the kaands that have happened in the past about his 'mahaan' and 'unique' divorce. They did surprise me there... but then they could've had the wedding in a much better way and them in much better terms with e/o would have been my main complaint. [well... perhaps even a short leap and ex entering after we learn Ammu is pregnant... that can be interesting / brutal too.]

Here writers are trying to hard to drag things and u want her to be pregnantsmiley37Itne mushkil se got them married and tum.

Between V ko jab first time love hua then who made him realized abt it becz even shekhar keep asking him abt amu he never answer.

Yeh woh ML and FL hain jo ek dosre ke liye scarifies de rahe te to stay away from eo so inko koi harm na ho ek doosre ke waje se.One going to banglore while other giving mahan kurbani not following her.

I wanted priyanka ka baacha u want amu ka smiley37

Better way main wedding dene ke liye virat has to stand against his mom.He could have told his mom mere wajah se amu ki itne badnammi hu now i have to marry her but he wanted to go to london. Nobody stopped him.

They want to give many wedding like some other drama.

Annu. thumbnail

So now Ammu will have no other option but to marry Gautam??? and the Hero will save her at the last moment??? chal kya raha hai inke dimaag mein?

Marry gautam isn't she married to V according to her.Wearing MS of his name and was going to fight for her love acc to mukta.

I still prefer amu memory loss rather then this.I want zee to pay viewer to watch each ep.smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

kya pata... marital status: 'its complicated'.

Bombs being dropped -

a)mela ep forced "____" (whatever it was)

b) Ammu deciding to stay

c) Ex entry

d) Ex likely to claim they are not divorced

e) Gautam re-entry...

f) what next?

Adiandsid thumbnail

Ex entry in precap... claiming to be his wife.

btw... all the Ahujas are dressed up in a grand (/gaudy) way... Ammu is in the same outfit... and she was walking out too... probably shows how 'interested' she is.

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I think I'll be better as Prosecutor against BA 🤣 Yeah let's wait a bit

Aur khonse cases ho sakte hai? Aaji/BA ho sakta hai, Virat/Ammu, Ammu/BA...

Viewers against the drama ka koi case hain? Or should i hire sunny deol for this case.Tareek pe tareek toh nahin milenge.

Annu. thumbnail

Ex entry in precap... claiming to be his wife.

btw... all the Ahujas are dressed up in a grand (/gaudy) way... Ammu is in the same outfit... and she was walking out too... probably shows how 'interested' she is.

She is jealous thik se dekho smiley42 smiley43

Adiandsid thumbnail

Ammu? I couldn't notice! On rewatch felt it is more like 'trying to process what's going on" / something like "so even the divorce is not true now?"

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Are u sure bhavani can be tired and won't prefer to fight tak gayi hain woh smiley18

Bhavani reminds me of Hansa 😃

Main to thak gayi bhaisaab 😃

Adiandsid thumbnail

btw.. Virat in convo with Shekhar mentions she asked for 10 cr.. I gave it to her... then of course she tore it up. (probably thinking because maine usey sunaya... idk)... He completely missed why Ammu did that!