I laughed hardsmiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

And i didnt make that up. She actually said that. smiley36

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vrat ka bhi majak bana ke rakh diya hai M aunty ne......

Vat Savitri khud ke pati ke liye rakha jata hai. Mujhe maloom nahi tha ki dusre ke pati ke liye bhi rakhte hai so that dusre ka pati aur lamba jiye aur vrat karne wali aurat ko aur jyada humiliate kar sake. I.e. Bhavani
smiley24smiley37smiley37

Atleast Virat toh Joru ka Gulam types banega for sure after vrat but Jayesh smiley26smiley14smiley22.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He will again love you two like beforesmiley42and this vrat is for that purposesmiley20, it's just he is under bad influencersmiley3and when he will realize his mistakesmiley16,he will love you two my childsmiley37 kuch bhi matlab kuch bhismiley39feeling sad for ishu babysmiley19

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow wow wow what a filmy wala precape smiley36

Patni pooja kar rahi hai yahaan teez Hawa pati ka operation and he is breathing heavy smiley37smiley37

Wah wah mukta tumney aunties ka Naz pakda

But one thing is missing teez Hawa and diya 🪔 bhuj Janey wala tga abd amu trying to protect it nahin dikhaya mukta ji smiley29smiley29

Aunties aur bhi khush hojati smiley20

Edited by Ishaan2 - 3 months ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Acc to Bhavani she is keeping vrat for the father of her kids. smiley5 [and she knows he 'loves' his kids.]

What sasta Nasha is this?!

The fast is required to be kept by married women for their husbands.. not by divorcees for the father of their kids. smiley11 Then please don't call this adultererated version Vat savitri.. call it by someother name.. like besharam talaakshuda ke kaarnamein. smiley11

Adiandsid thumbnail

And fine if she wants to keep vrat for her divorced husband or father of her kids or the random guy who stays two floors above... does she have to show it to the world? [Even Ammu]. (Mere building ke neeche ek ped hai... jahan neighbouring building ke log aake pooja karke jaate hein. yahan karke jaati. smiley36 Why make a big deal about it and have a confrontation with the usual suspects? smiley11)

Hum toh ekdum pure, positive, sanskaari hein bhai.. whatever we do is 'sachcha' unlike you guys with ulterior motives. smiley11

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Cringe pro max.... bhavaani is cringe pro max... and she has turned amu into a version of herself.. she is an absolute failure as a mother

Can someone tell me what is ammu's breaking point? Bec ultimately there will be a leap where she'll leave.

... But if being made homeless, jailed, humilated, assaulted, character assassinated, forcefully married and then discarded, is not her breaking point, then what is??? What more is left ?

Adiandsid thumbnail

Had thought getting forcefully married will be her breaking point. But turned out it isn't.smiley35 Only thing I can now guess is ex declaring she is pregnant - cause the ex has to be around for quite a while now.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Cringe pro max.... bhavaani is cringe pro max... and she has turned amu into a version of herself.. she is an absolute failure as a mother

Can someone tell me what is ammu's breaking point? Bec ultimately there will be a leap where she'll leave.

... But if being made homeless, jailed, humilated, assaulted, character assassinated, forcefully married and then discarded, is not her breaking point, then what is??? What more is left ?

What a fall from grace for Amu's character 💔