Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Please a big nosmiley21 can't tolerate her like I can't tolerate babita and her gangs. I think Ishika,the actress is more talented and her acting too is more nice than x girlie. Btw we are not only fd who are bashing main ml, there are many fds where fans bash ml more than us. I would never bash Virat if those mela episodes would never happened. They literally destroyed his character there. Saw one comment and I found that comment only logical- "If Virat hates Priyanka for ruining his life and can't accept her and want to fight with her then he also consider Amruta as his dear mother's killer then how on earth he can ask her to help him? Isn't she is more dangerous then his x according to him? Koi logic hai ismai? Mukta ji can you please explain??" And other comments are too much immature like they are just blind about Jodi that their main focus on them only, forgiving all past mistakes. I also belong to jodi fan but I'm not blind to ignore those disgusting episodes,his harsh attitude and behaviour.

I just want his big attitude reduce soon and he will beg for Amruta's forgiveness and Amruta will not give him any attention even if her poor heart fall in love with her immature husband and he himself will try to fix her broken heart which thankfully he breaks brutally but still Amruta will not forgive him and he will realizing his big mistakes, his wrong attitudes,his obsessive nature,his forcing nature,his immature acts and for her happiness will sacrifice his happiness and will leave her and then some months or year leap and in this time he will change himself for better and will prove himself as her worth husband and they will reunite again and happy ending.

Note: It's just my POV and imagery plotsmiley44

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmmm yaaa

Already the leads r trending a lot in sm so mukta is on cloud 9band giving strange twists and turns 🤔

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Please a big nosmiley21 can't tolerate her like I can't tolerate babita and her gangs. I think Ishika,the actress is more talented and her acting too is more nice than x girlie. Btw we are not only fd who are bashing main ml, there are many fds where fans bash ml more than us. I would never bash Virat if those mela episodes would never happened. They literally destroyed his character there. Saw one comment and I found that comment only logical- "If Virat hates Priyanka for ruining his life and can't accept her and want to fight with her then he also consider Amruta as his dear mother's killer then how on earth he can ask her to help him? Isn't she is more dangerous then his x according to him? Koi logic hai ismai? Mukta ji can you please explain??" And other comments are too much immature like they are just blind about Jodi that their main focus on them only, forgiving all past mistakes. I also belong to jodi fan but I'm not blind to ignore those disgusting episodes,his harsh attitude and behaviour.

I just want his big attitude reduce soon and he will beg for Amruta's forgiveness and Amruta will not give him any attention even if her poor heart fall in love with her immature husband and he himself will try to fix her broken heart which thankfully he breaks brutally but still Amruta will not forgive him and he will realizing his big mistakes, his wrong attitudes,his obsessive nature,his forcing nature,his immature acts and for her happiness will sacrifice his happiness and will leave her and then some months or year leap and in this time he will change himself for better and will prove himself as her worth husband and they will reunite again and happy ending.

Note: It's just my POV and imagery plotsmiley44

Aisa kuch nahi hone wala. Dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh jayenge aur kuch nahi.

Itna toh samajh aa raha hai ki Virat k character se koi bhi achai expect karna matlab Mukta mausi/chachi/maami/bua ke aagey sar patakna jesa hai. Jo uska dil chahega woh wohi karegi. Virat ka personality kutte ki dum ke jesi hai jo kabhi nahi seedhi hone wali.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah yeah I know it and that's why I write note. From segment seem like Virat's attitude is still samesmiley7but Amruta is giving major wife goalsmiley9and her cold look and behaviour with x girlie is kind of strange. Many are guessing that Amruta will learn or guess something is fishy between her saas and sautan in the hospitalsmiley44

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Precap: Dildaar says if Virat has got his 'hosh' back it is only because of willpower of Ammu. smiley3[ye kaise?] ... and On coming back home Bhavani talks about 'vat pournima' to Jahan... a set up to coax Ammu to do the same. [smiley3]

[Go on... now make a baby with Virat too. Any case Ammu is not going to do anything better in the show. They get to humiliate the child too.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

But not surprising given the fbs that were shown when she ways crying. Ammu is a gone case. She remembers all the good things he did and forgot every bad thing. yeah... her mom will be happy and proudsmiley42. All fine, like @Annu mentioned, if she was shown as timid and 'simple' as Bhavani is. Now be it priyanka or any new character that comes in... they can humiliate her in whatever way they want to... she doesn't mind... and we are to think that is her 'strength'. smiley42 'my love is my strength' smiley42

On the other hand her so called 'lover boy' had fbs where he said things and she didn't yet help him. Rues that she turned out to be as untrustworthy as everybody else. well.... a big positive, if we are to think about it in that way, with Virat is that he wont sexually assault Amruta... perhaps now that should be taken as a virtue. smiley42 Guess in a show and created world full of plots on molestation and infidelity, that probably is a virtue. He conveniently forgot the things he did... and why not... when Ammu doesn't mind being humiliated, why should he care.

Sounds good if ones expectations about the characters are quite low, doesn't go beyond seeing them in the same frame all the time, and ready to drool over anything 'AmVira'smiley42 ["Ooo... the way he fed her water... smexxy"smiley42]

Very rare - and think it may not have happened before, at least to me - when I see a scene where Sriti's character is crying... and I am thinking why tf is she even crying? Kaise achieved that. Congrats. smiley32

In real life, it is really difficult to forgive someone who has wronged us. We tend to easily forget the good things people do, but the bad experiences leave lasting impressions that are hard to move past. This is a basic human nature. why TV shows often fail to reflect this reality. They should strive to be more logical and relatable in their work...

In reality, anyone in Amu's position would first remember all the negative things Virat has done. She only remembered the times he helped her, without recalling that he was the reason for her helpless situation in the first place. She lost her job because of him, was blacklisted, and was even thrown in jail for a crime she never committed.

He married her with the intention of making her life miserable and hating her deeply. It was his promise when he took phera..

If Virat had sent her to jail, it might have been forgivable considering the false evidence provided by Babita, but the other actions are harder to overlook.

I don't think any normal woman would be happy marrying a man like Virat. I even doubt if his narration about his past is actually true or not. He doesn't seem like a man who would sacrifice his happiness for someone he considers his wife. At least, the way they portrayed his character makes me feel this way about him.

It's not about money and comfort...it's about trust, respect, and equity, as Amu once said. Amu is supposed to divorce him in one year. She should at least put a condition to help him.. that he gives her a divorce and lets her go once he's free from his ex.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

In real life, it is really difficult to forgive someone who has wronged us. We tend to easily forget the good things people do, but the bad experiences leave lasting impressions that are hard to move past. This is a basic human nature. why TV shows often fail to reflect this reality. They should strive to be more logical and relatable in their work...

In reality, anyone in Amu's position would first remember all the negative things Virat has done. She only remembered the times he helped her, without recalling that he was the reason for her helpless situation in the first place. She lost her job because of him, was blacklisted, and was even thrown in jail for a crime she never committed.

He married her with the intention of making her life miserable and hating her deeply. It was his promise when he took phera..

If Virat had sent her to jail, it might have been forgivable considering the false evidence provided by Babita, but the other actions are harder to overlook.

I don't think any normal woman would be happy marrying a man like Virat. I even doubt if his narration about his past is actually true or not. He doesn't seem like a man who would sacrifice his happiness for someone he considers his wife. At least, the way they portrayed his character makes me feel this way about him.

It's not about money and comfort...it's about trust, respect, and equity, as Amu once said. Amu is supposed to divorce him in one year. She should at least put a condition to help him.. that he gives her a divorce and lets her go once he's free from his ex.

One bad thing which is even 5% of what Virat did in the mela eps is enough to break a relationship. In the least it will create a dent that will come up every time something goes wrong. And even tougher to believe Ammu can think this way when her character was shown as someone who has an independent voice.

The mela episodes really sucked away all the good there is from the show... and I dont think the makers have realised it yet. May be they have and are trying to ignore it and move on. Minus those eps and if they got married in better circumstances, these things are probably still fine.

Characters - Bhavani, Jahan, Dildaar, and Ammu - are behaving as if Ammu is just 'ruthi hui' with Virat. And if thats how she feels... after what happened... God save her - cause in the least she does learn from some things that happen... but his peabrain has no space for new data to be processed.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Two extreme cases of middle aged mothers are being highlighted a lot from the begining in KMTMG, one is rich educated snobbish, vile annoying sharp selfish plotter,smiley3 while the other is uneducated naive, with lack of self-respect, who poorly handled her own family, marriage & divorce issues with her timid nature.smiley13

That missing consistency, coherence & continuity which viewers regularly observe in the serial journey and its characters,smiley6 otherwise gets mostly maintained with these two extreme mothers characters in KMTMG,smiley17now that's the irony.

Both extreme mothers are shown pushy & controlling over their adult well educated children in their own ways, of-course usage of overflowing tears and health scares included,smiley5 so these two extreme mom's majorly try to manipulate their child's behavior, actions & thought process as per their own whims, prejudices, insecurities, along with societal pressures giving so less importance to their child's aspirations, personality, dignity, interests, growth & well beingsmiley21 but they always keep painting every such thing as a motherly concern,smiley14 which isn't the reality.

May be channel & KMTMG producers tend to give that sense of relief? to many educated viewers watching this serialsmiley1 to 'go feel glad for NOT having kind of extreme mothers like Babita & Bhavani in real, who are enough to ruin both present & future lives of their educated children, where NO other enemies are actually needed'...smiley44this happens to be the outcome of each plot/track which was written, shot & telecast so far.smiley38

Edited by LAV2725 - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

That take does bring some semblance of sense into what is going on. smiley36

Edit: And may be both the kids will have their moments against their moms around the same time.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Not just Virat & Amruta, even Nimrit & Harsha are many times victims of these extreme mom's.smiley22