Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Storm was odd... it is monsoon now - unless they are pretending its still the month of May.

Glass breaking - Ammu is going to fall into a trap? [If it is a fake thing he is doing.]

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Also thought Harsh is at home but he is in the hospital. Could've at least said that in a dialogue before showing him there... Could've been him who called her up.

btw... generally shows mein glass, picture frame sab incident ke saath ya pehle hota hai... now I am confused... do these signs happen before the incident, during the incident, or just before one comes to learn about it.

Mukta bhi thoda confuse ho gayi shayad..smiley5

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

This show is so funny....smiley37

Oh.. it is a comedy of errors... but since I feel bad about it... may be I should call it 'tragedy of errors'.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Storm was odd... it is monsoon now - unless they are pretending its still the month of May.

Glass breaking - Ammu is going to fall into a trap? [If it is a fake thing he is doing.]

Mukta mein itna dimaag nahi hai.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This show is mixture of tragedy and comedy,tragi-comedy. Tragedians are Amruta and her aai,bhai and comedians are huge in number that I can't describesmiley43

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Ohh shit Maine toh notice hi nhi kiya glass breakings,storms, lightening itna sab universal signs happenedsmiley3 actually was busy in ff mood that I finished watching the whole 20:33 episode just in 4-5 minutessmiley13 if by any chance I miss something please accept my apologysmiley19

Adiandsid thumbnail

Vatpournima segment. smiley8

posted in SM thread. [Couldn't watch beyond a few seconds. in two attempts. Second attempt saw Jahan stopping ex and Ishika... stopped. ]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail

I saw the whole segmentsmiley19... Wife is keeping fast and waiting for her husband to break it but he wasn't come and she became sadsmiley19 and then phusss her husband comes to break her fast and didsmiley9

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Yeah... woh bhi kyu rakh rahi hai pata nahi. smiley29

But do tone down while commenting on actors. There may be fans who come as silent readers... may turn into a fan war. [Better not to comment on actors at all... or do so rarely.]

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Ohh yeah ok will edit that part