Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Bhai ek baat samjah mein mujhey aaj tak har baar accident mein operation karna padta? smiley29

When there is blood loss what operation yaa?smiley44

When they get the patient out there will be only bandage on head smiley29

Operation beech mein rokna bhi pada... Of course continue nahi karna padega kyu ki Ammu vrat rakhegi aur peabrain ka peashell apne aap heal ho jayega. Ammu Yamdev se ladegi aur Virat ko wapas layegi... aur hum dekhte reh jayenge aur kahenge 'yeh kya *** chal raha hai'.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Operation beech mein rokna bhi pada... Of course continue nahi karna padega kyu ki Ammu vrat rakhegi aur peabrain ka peashell apne aap heal ho jayega. Ammu Yamdev se ladegi aur Virat ko wapas layegi... aur hum dekhte reh jayenge aur kahenge 'yeh kya *** chal raha hai'.

Within few hours after the operation he will walk to home like a Superman smiley39
Adiandsid thumbnail

btw.. the accident was not shown... not even the sound part that was shown in the precap. Virat faking things now? smiley37

I mean... the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

'gehra' wound... and just a teenie weenie bandage on the shell to show for it?

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm telling you it's his plan. And I think now he will pretend like he forgets he and Priyanka were never divorced and that's how he will keep Amruta with him. And I think harsh too is involve in this plan. But also can't say it confidently because there were many things we guessed but happened the opposite.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Dimag hil gya naa?smiley1 aisa hi hai hamari pyari Mukta auntysmiley2

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Itna hi gehra hai that his whole head was not bandaged,just foreheadsmiley13 and no bloodsmiley3 kahi aisa toh nhi vampire sare khoon pii liyasmiley19

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Itna hi gehra hai that his whole head was not bandaged,just foreheadsmiley13 and no bloodsmiley3 kahi aisa toh nhi vampire sare khoon pii liyasmiley19

This show is so funny....smiley37

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I'm telling you it's his plan. And I think now he will pretend like he forgets he and Priyanka were never divorced and that's how he will keep Amruta with him. And I think harsh too is involve in this plan. But also can't say it confidently because there were many things we guessed but happened the opposite.

If the accident wasn't real, what was with all the typical ITV universal signs like glass breaking and storms? smiley29smiley5

Adiandsid thumbnail

Also thought Harsh is at home but he is in the hospital. Could've at least said that in a dialogue before showing him there... Could've been him who called her up.

btw... generally shows mein glass, picture frame sab incident ke saath ya pehle hota hai... now I am confused... do these signs happen before the incident, during the incident, or just before one comes to learn about it.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

btw.. the accident was not shown... not even the sound part that was shown in the precap. Virat faking things now? smiley37

I mean... the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

'gehra' wound... and just a teenie weenie bandage on the shell to show for it?

cheapest way to show an accident and save money....smiley18