Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Ammu ko toh Ahuja's ke ghar me inform karna padega.

Btw... I got a sneek-peek on Mukta's dictionary... found its spelled 'Dixnory'.

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Though I hadn't dreamt the same I want her to do that and fail to understand why she doesn't. Chalo.. naacho matt, but walk out at least. And they have Bhavani and Jahan to push her back even if she tries to move away. smiley35 Senseless writing from the writers.

Ab kya hi kahein jo pehle naa kaha ho😞

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow thanks now I can write 'dixnory' which is easy to write. Here Dic likho phir (-)dash doo phir Tio likho phir again (-) and phir Nary smiley13 uff Tri-Syllable smiley19 likhna padta hai. Thank you asan nam dene ke liyesmiley9. Btw Mukta aunty ki dixnory mai kuch boring (original interesting) type kuch dekha?smiley23ya aiveyeesmiley3

Adiandsid thumbnail

You're welcome. smiley9... Nope... sirf cover dekha: 'Kembrij Dixnory' [Subsidised Edition]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mukta allowed you to see her dixnory cover?smiley3Greatsmiley20. Toh Kya hum samjhe Mukta badal rhi hai for good?smiley1 Kya uss insan mai kuch sudharta aa rhi hai?smiley13

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chalo yaar burying mey bhi acchayi dhoondeyngey smiley19

Chalo atleast I want yo see amu to keep her own limits and conditions now smiley18

If he really expecting help from her the first thing he need yo do is stop blaming her and trusting his mom

And he should close his top and bottom (mouth /a****) smiley7

Adiandsid thumbnail

[Ep 212 June 30th]

The fb that Virat has and his conclusionssmiley37... "thought you were trustworthy." smiley37

Ammu thinks about him... well stupid question - wondering why its raining in monsoon. Her concern smiley7

Ahujas trying to figure out where he is.

Ammu meets Virat for the precap scene. He leaves... [couldn't connect with Ammu at all...]

A noticable difference was their fb's... he thought of all the things he said during his pleading for her to stay and a bit more .... she thought about all the good he did.

Ammu goes to the Ahujas... gets a call that Virat is in hospital...

Hospital scene... Uff... the emotions... [couldn't connect at all.... as said before... I prefer he dies - na rahega baans, na bajegi baansuri.]

Harsh was in the hospital. gives the concerning news.

Glass breaks in Bhavani's house? [waah... late message relay ho gaya from the universe.]

Of course Babs continues.... Her concern... Priyanka and Kavita egg her on.

Bhavani comes in.

Ammu asks them to keep quiet... be concerned about him... rather than fighting.

Operation rokna pada... loss of blood. is in icu... can meet him... operation to be continued tomorrow. smiley29

he's brought out... 'Chott kaafi gehra hai" but comes out with a lame bandage on his peashell. smiley29

Bebe ends the ep with 'yeh Amruta kahin sachch toh nahi keh rahi?' [that it happened because he was messed up about ex entry.]

[In a way, the fact is, if Ammu didnt go to meet him, the accident wouldn't have happened.]

well... couldn't connect with Ammu at all today. Shown like she 'loves' him... and likely to be true. [YAaaaaaaaWN].

Many of the usual scenes - Ammu thinking is there something going wrong, glass breaking,.... almost the whole ep was in the 'whatever' zone. Ammu crying after he left made me think why? ..... well... no need to elaborate on the disconnect.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Ammu, if she is in love with him and has forgiven his 'sins', is going to be in trouble again - something she welcomed herself... well... she is big enough to not get influenced by her 'mahaan' Aai. The contrasting fbs shown can be taken to be who they are. He will always be the complaining rich guy who will always judge her and she will always be the one who looks at the good he does.

While Virat to me is a disgusting *****, Amruta is a big disappointment.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bhai ek baat samjah mein mujhey aaj tak har baar accident mein operation karna padta? smiley29

When there is blood loss what operation yaa?smiley44

When they get the patient out there will be only bandage on head smiley29

Adiandsid thumbnail

"Chaar logo ne tumhe dusri aurat kya keh diya tumne Virat ki yeh haalat kar di?" babs' dialogue today...

I mean... Amruta ne roka 'gift' ko 'dowry' kya keh diya tumne iski yeh haalath kar di???

Why are dialogues so hypocritical and involving parallels? say perhaps everything Virat said to Ammu about Priyanka felt applies to him too.

Everything is around the same shell.