Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Babita puking will do unnecessary drama and will blame Amruta for Virat's accidentsmiley7 and will humiliate her and that chudail will act like a very caring wife and will insult Amrutasmiley35.... Amruta ko kya zarurat thi Ahuja house mai jake inform karne kismiley7

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Entire Ahuja family incl Virat are a bunch of jokers.

Virat going dil toota ve for his mom’s killer. What a wonderful son 🫢

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mechari ek responsible citizen honey ki fare ada kar rahi hai 😑

Umey kya ga l ti thismiley37

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Entire Ahuja family incl Virat are a bunch of jokers.

Virat going dil toota ve for his mom’s killer. What a wonderful son 🫢

Virat's Devdas behaviour for his mom's killer is the biggest joke.....They messed up the show beyond repair..

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

But bechari ko pata hona chahiye kaise family hai Ahuja. She could inform Dildar this news in phone naa why she went there?smiley7 iss babita ki ghatiya dialogue sunne mai mujhe zara sa bhi interest nhi hai🥱smiley15 please mujhe family drama se chutkara chahiyesmiley13please inform Mukta aunty about my disappointment reaction(smiley22smiley24smiley23) seeing her dreamy romantic love story serialsmiley19

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

On the other hand I dont get what Ammu is doing too. Someone here had said it before - she is free... fly away. got the best opportunity. dance your way out. why is she sad. because she 'loves' him??? if so that is a weird love.

Makers jabardasti ka love angle thop rahein hein.

Annu - Ooo.. though I'm not watching... surprising for me that Sui scored twice against Italy... When I used to follow football, they were one of the most defensive minded teams. Italy too... but they would generally score the one required goal and get away. ye to gaya lagta hai, Italy ke haath se.

I humbly accept that I am the culprit who dared to dream beyond the show writers' calibre 😞

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ambsug

Cricket, India won smiley20smiley32smiley40smiley1smiley27

Congratulations, guys! India the best ❤️

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar ek baat tho sahi hai ab inn donnon ka romance woh bhi passionate wala tho ek sapna hi bankey rehgaya 🙄🙄😒

Kab kab kab smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Riggy

I humbly accept that I am the culprit who dared to dream beyond the show writers' calibre 😞

Though I hadn't dreamt the same I want her to do that and fail to understand why she doesn't. Chalo.. naacho matt, but walk out at least. And they have Bhavani and Jahan to push her back even if she tries to move away. smiley35 Senseless writing from the writers.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Jab tak Mukta will not move on from her own Dic-Tio-Nary, nothing good will happen for suresmiley19 she needs to understand that we never read her Dic-Tio-Nary and so we don't find any interest in her interesting twists,turns, excitement, surprising plotssmiley19