Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Annu.

Kya fukat ki nataunki hai is bande ki.why not go and cry in his mom's lap and say get me ammu🙄😤

Dont know what their plan is with this character. Parliamentary shabd nahi mil rahe. Yeah... cry on his mommas lap, suck on a pacifier.

So called "Businessman of the Year". smiley37 Doubt he can even manage a Vadapao stall. 'Mein itna mehnat kar raha hu... customers aate hi nahi hein. smiley19smiley19smiley19"

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Well!!! Came here again to type this: Honestly I would prefer he dies and Ammu lives with the guilt that she could've handled it better, than him surviving and her having any kind of future with him. smiley37

Yup. I am stone hearted. smiley37

I wish amu could have said after that babz push video that agar mujhe mohka milta to push .I would have pushed you... na rehte tum na tumhari maa meri peeche padhti😡

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PinkRose1

How stone heartedsmiley15 we viewers are smiley37smiley37??

Nobody feeling bad ki Hero Zinda hai ya Narak Sidhar gaya smiley15smiley37??

Waha bhi babz paise lekhe khadi hogi to make deal and plans 🤑🤣

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Annu.

Kya fukat ki nataunki hai is bande ki.why not go and cry in his mom's lap and say get me ammu🙄😤

Lol, Maa bolegi, darling you can't have that one but the other is good Na...

Annu. thumbnail

Dont know what their plan is with this character. Parliamentary shabd nahi mil rahe. Yeah... cry on his mommas lap, suck on a pacifier.

So called "Businessman of the Year". smiley37 Doubt he can even manage a Vadapao stall. 'Mein itna mehnat kar raha hu... customers aate hi nahi hein. smiley19smiley19smiley19"

Vadapao Delhi ka launda hai 🤣But he can make bhavani run instead of him 🤣🤔Koi nahin deshi tarrah chale lega🍺

Oh god second goal⚽yeh kya horaha hai.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

On the other hand I dont get what Ammu is doing too. Someone here had said it before - she is free... fly away. got the best opportunity. dance your way out. why is she sad. because she 'loves' him??? if so that is a weird love.

Makers jabardasti ka love angle thop rahein hein.

Annu - Ooo.. though I'm not watching... surprising for me that Sui scored twice against Italy... When I used to follow football, they were one of the most defensive minded teams. Italy too... but they would generally score the one required goal and get away. ye to gaya lagta hai, Italy ke haath se.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Lol, Maa bolegi, darling you can't have that one but the other is good Na...

But momma usse apne room ke bahar rakha hai not fair and she didn't try to kill you🤣I want a killer wife😝🤪

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ab kya Naya nautanki in hospital where babz will not allow amu to see hamara majnu smiley19

And there some faltu dailouge baazi

Then dildar will become madina for amu?

As in bts pic we saw ammu near virat with dildar smiley6

Ab hamara toota dil wala majnu will take promise from amu that she will help himsmiley18

Hmmm accha nautanki bhai yeh

Issey boltein hain emotional black mail

Annu. thumbnail

On the other hand I dont get what Ammu is doing too. Someone here had said it before - she is free... fly away. got the best opportunity. dance your way out. why is she sad. because she 'loves' him??? if so that is a weird love.

Annu - Ooo.. though I'm not watching... surprising for me that Sui scored twice against Italy... When I used to follow football, they were one of the most defensive minded teams. Italy too... but they would generally score the one required goal and get away. ye to gaya lagta hai, Italy ke haath se.

If someone insult mom it's big NO.I don't understand why can't he deal with his own problem first then talk to amu later.Also ammu whether she wants to be with him or not? This friend hai yeh sab crap kab tak.

Show ke maturity level kab badegi don't know?

Switzerland is playing better they are more on attack but also good defense compare to italy.yups feel switz will win⚽

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Cricket, India won smiley20smiley32smiley40smiley1smiley27