Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

I still haven't understood the point of Abhiraj character.. smiley24

And also point of Deepika and her family.. and Bebe, who looks more like one ex-lover of Coolie than Priyanka! smiley3 smiley39

Actor are getting paid per appearance in episode so kya karak padta hain.He was shown in every ep till, i was watching.That rajeev actor is not in every ep so payment nahin milte so keeps saying.

That live stream of holi jo kisine nahin dekha smiley18

And i read he didn't even get affected after pri did the writer bhool gaye what they wrote as back story smiley29 WHole team is amnesia.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Annu.

Abhiraj can easily blackmail babz to transfer share or he will tell virat but nahin enjoy lets party till the end of drama smiley18

Such a caring mom and son jodi smiley18

Well.. on the other hand, she could've blamed it all in Abhiraj and Kavita. baat khatam... any case she knew they are doing this 'fake wedding' to find the culprit, which means Ammu will leave after the person is exposed... but nahi... I want to put it all on Ammu's head. Aur baaki log... din bhar baithke ludo khel rahein hein - 'haan ye kar lo pehle... hum baadme aate hein'. smiley29

nilmi thumbnail

Arjit story…all fan girls (Jahan and Bhavani) including amu are in Virat’s car…smiley43

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Actor are getting paid per appearance in episode so kya karak padta hain.He was shown in every ep till, i was watching.That rajeev actor is not in every ep so payment nahin milte so keeps saying.

That live stream of holi jo kisine nahin dekha smiley18

And i read he didn't even get affected after pri did the writer bhool gaye what they wrote as back story smiley29 WHole team is amnesia.

Yeah, but what noteworthy twist has he done till now? Even when they (he and his mother) had opportunity to blackmail Blabber, somehow she twisted it and made it backfire on them only.. it's good to say money matters, but then it eventually comes out in some other unhealthy way (like Rajiv actor praising X actress for trp rise).

Yeah, all the live streams and in the end, it is Blabber's goon who leaks pictures which leads to CA of the leads.. smiley11

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Babita's character has similarity with Gertrude Morel from D.H.Lawrence's "Sons and Lovers"

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also Amruta ki mang sindor se bhada hai aur gale mai mangalsutra pehna haismiley9 how sweetsmiley42

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Arjit story…all fan girls (Jahan and Bhavani) including amu are in Virat’s car…smiley43

U wanted one week virat free episodes smiley37

Abhi toh accident hua tha itne speed recovery ke drive bhi kar raha hain smiley37 They never learn their lesson last time wada pav kha rahe te he took them by lying and again is baar kahan ja rahe smiley37

Museum ka kaam khatam hogaya inauguration ke liye smiley36

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Yeah, but what noteworthy twist has he done till now? Even when they (he and his mother) had opportunity to blackmail Blabber, somehow she twisted it and made it backfire on them only.. it's good to say money matters, but then it eventually comes out in some other unhealthy way (like Rajiv actor praising X actress for trp rise).

Yeah, all the live streams and in the end, it is Blabber's goon who leaks pictures which leads to CA of the leads.. smiley11

Other actor ke apni team hain since bff ka apni team hain.It abt actor bonding they can joke around too.Looks like new actress has PR too.And future ep se pata chal jayenga.

Abhiraj also had pic of AV but he was never showed using them it was more of timepass ushka moves kabhi samaj nahin aata.He was shown paying those constructed worker kya hua?Kuch nahin did they even showed that part in continuity of story.

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Well.. on the other hand, she could've blamed it all in Abhiraj and Kavita. baat khatam... any case she knew they are doing this 'fake wedding' to find the culprit, which means Ammu will leave after the person is exposed... but nahi... I want to put it all on Ammu's head. Aur baaki log... din bhar baithke ludo khel rahein hein - 'haan ye kar lo pehle... hum baadme aate hein'. smiley29

She finding out abt fake wedding,was cherry on top lol .

Kyunki normal wedding nahin deni thi........ badle wale wedding deni thi smiley36 Normally V shaadi nahin karsakta kyunki woh dukhi hain and all women are money minded u seesmiley29

Unki puri family khud money minded dikhte hain lol... he was asking why she was doing work...for money see u get my pointsmiley36Koi sense tha log job money ke liye karte hain na to pay living expense.Free exp country mein nahin rehte hum smiley29

Amu should also ask abt same to him when he wanted her to go goa aap yeh sab money ke liye kar rahe hain na.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

😒🙄😒🙄😒

Word Count: 0