Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

They will go for sure as fire track, hospital track and also I said you naa Ishika was injured in the bts and these are the upcoming tracks, so surely writers will go any length to show us how cheap and narrow minded they are.

Why do you think there will be a miscarriage? Was there any BTS? Yes, I didn't see her in the Navratri BTS.

I saw some tweets about X's actress and her sister. Both seem to be in a dilulu world. I agree... they brought in a useless controversial actress with zero acting skills to act alongside Sriti. Pathetic..

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Annu.

Rajeev ne likha hain smiley37 But whats the use of this scene kya bakwas hain yeh sab smiley29 They all should go to hospital and book a room and permanently stay there rather then penthouse smiley37

Edit:

Harsh can be doctor there and Bhavani can handle canteen in hospital everyone on same set low budget.No mumbai band or weather issues smiley36 Staying between normal human is dangerous for ahuja's ki jaan smiley37

Free family session milenge phir, no one will feel fomo

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Why do you think there will be a miscarriage? Was there any BTS? Yes, I didn't see her in the Navratri BTS.

I saw some tweets about X's actress and her sister. Both seem to be in a dilulu world. I agree... they brought in a useless controversial actress with zero acting skills to act alongside Sriti. Pathetic..

She was not needed in the actual story. And if they wanted to expose BA it could've been right after the Mela fiasco and Virat having doubts about Ammu killing someone. He doesn't believe her, but at the same time as a "becoming friend" has the benefit of the doubt and uses his brain for investigation. That would've been a good option. Then, after exposé, he realizes that he did wrong and demands Ammu to go away. That's how as a writer, I would've saved the story.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maybe you didn't notice but Ishika was there during navaratri. Next is fire attacks maybe and possibility is Amruta will be hurt and will admit in hospital because few days ago I saw a picture of Arjit in navaratri dress was in hospital's room's outside bench. And today Arjit shared a story of Ishika with Priyanka where Ishika was in car's dickie and was injured. So that's why I guessed.

nilmi thumbnail

If Amu is injured, it’s a good reason for Vandy to drag her out of the Ahuja house...

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And maybe that's why she is brought for?? Something big will definitely happen for sure. I just want Amruta not to be framed now by villains, please.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Maybe you didn't notice but Ishika was there during navaratri. Next is fire attacks maybe and possibility is Amruta will be hurt and will admit in hospital because few days ago I saw a picture of Arjit in navaratri dress was in hospital's room's outside bench. And today Arjit shared a story of Ishika with Priyanka where Ishika was in car's dickie and was injured. So that's why I guessed.

I would love Ammu to get hurt in the upcoming tracks, but only to get V to confess. However, pata hai nahin hoga

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry to disrupt conversation but plot can go another way

I Did say at start this miscarriage not a good track. Especially by writers of this standard. Worse now the actress has been through this trauma. We know Ishika doesn't stop plans with her aware of pregnancy - means writers not taking care of pregnancy. Plot possibility can also be Ishika finally gets trouble with law but Jayesh decides to take her & run away. Writers like to leave open plots & Ishika will return or baby only to return left at door unlikely with Jayesh.

This can happen if show goes for lets say 4 months more being generous estimate. Creators cant push it to say Ishika further than 6 months pregnant. Can they? It means 3 /4 months to delivery & 1 month for baby to arrive at door

Edited by sugz - an hour ago
sugz thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

@Adiandsid - I drafted this yesterday as response to 1 Oct update & didnt post. Many peope asked you for response. I trust your opinion & maybe ask you to see episode again. Refer to point you made on vandy here to make light of Mela. I think it was a tense subject all of us were mad it wasnt mentioned till vandy arrival. Now lets wish creators dont make it worse is where I think your concern defnitely a point. There was a real shift in tone that I saw from Vandy after she realised it was Virat thats husband. Dont think she spoke to virat or smiled from then. Vandy couldn't stop talking about Virat since at Jahan apartment.

Im also happy they brought up Jayesh. It was a concern Vandy character would be hypocritical. Pregnancy announcement from Ishika will mean more that Bhavani wont get anything from marriage- Vandy should fight this. Hope with Vandy enetering creators take away screen time from Ex& Babita- Not Amu, Virat, nimmi & dildar... especially nimmi. Nimmi & Harsh are looking really good last episodes. I dont mean as coulple but extra spark to characters.

Edited by sugz - an hour ago
sugz thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

No doubt vandy will be annoyed Amu ran off to make breakfast for Ahujas & not be with her. We cant rely on dialogue much but I think with last line from virat in they need to be careful is the new delay writers will use to keep Amu at Ahuja house. Priyanka & Rajeev out Ahuja means virat will say he needs to protect Amu but really needs Amu to look out for Nimmi. Virat & Amu will explain it to vandy that Amu must stay at Ahujas for her protection but it will be for Nimmi... until Babita steps in to prompt Vandy to take stronger action or fight with Vandy.

Originally posted by: sugz

@Adiandsid - I drafted this yesterday as response to 1 Oct update & didnt post. Many peope asked you for response. I trust your opinion & maybe ask you to see episode again. Refer to point you made on vandy here to make light of Mela. I think it was a tense subject all of us were mad it wasnt mentioned till vandy arrival. Now lets wish creators dont make it worse is where I think your concern defnitely a point. There was a real shift in tone that I saw from Vandy after she realised it was Virat thats husband. Dont think she spoke to virat or smiled from then. Vandy couldn't stop talking about Virat since at Jahan apartment.

Im also happy they brought up Jayesh. It was a concern Vandy character would be hypocritical. Pregnancy announcement from Ishika will mean more that Bhavani wont get anything from marriage- Vandy should fight this. Hope with Vandy enetering creators take away screen time from Ex& Babita- Not Amu, Virat, nimmi & dildar... especially nimmi. Nimmi & Harsh are looking really good last episodes. I dont mean as coulple but extra spark to characters.