Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Same yrrr. I know Angad has so much potential to play villain character strongly and nicely. But my question is why Mukta doesn't see it? First I didn't like kishori's acting to be honest because of her dialogues and her eyes but now I really like her acting but I know Angad from Bidaai serial and the way he played Alekh character ❤️ I was big fan of Salekh jodi and he was my fav at that time and I thought he will establish himself as one of most famous actor but it's unfortunate and his bad luck that he involved himself with worst friend circle and then addicted in drugs and his career shattered there but now he is trying to move on from these mess and really I like his appearance,his body language in this serial and he was finest actor from start. I really hope he will get more chance to show his potential in this serial. He deserves to be appreciated by audience.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She is permanent now dearsmiley9 how can you even think she will be out? Abhi toh bohot romantic scenes dekhna baki hai Virat Priyanka kismiley2 Kiya pata hum ko almost roz milega inn dono ki pyar love hate bhade romancesmiley9so be ready smiley20

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: flutterby

Unfortunately they are solely focusing on the leads, blabber and now the X.

Rest else is just guest appearances.. smiley11 the actors too don't have option of looking for roles in other shows?! It looks unbelievable to me that AH, BS (Rajiv actor) aren't busy with other shows just like Jayesh and Bhavani actors are..

It was fine if they had valid ways of keeping the leads together. They have to bend quite a lot of things including common sense to keep them together - something that is usually done to separate the leads. There was a time when I could say it is better than FL coming to ML's house because 'Mohanji udaas hein'... but not anymore. Now that sounds better than what these guys are doing.

Now with the ex's entry even Babs' role can become secondary. Dont know why they change the villain every couple of weeks.

Btw... ex's entry was the first news that came up after the fake wedding thing was announced in the eps. Wouldn't it have been better if they went for a better wedding of the leads? I mean... the 'show'... and the 'leads' getting married... and this is how they showed it? Wouldn't it have been much more painful for Ammu if she was in love with him and got married to him with consent and the ex comes in cause babs got exposed in the process and wants revenge? Why those mela eps where they messed up the whole show? I dont get the thinking behind the plan.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

I feel sad for the actor. Would have made a good psycho lover for Amruta. smiley15 smiley18

Ek hero already waise behave karta hain from certain episodes and u want aur ek smiley36smiley24 Ek stalker boss jo raat ke 12 baaje bhi aapke ghar mein gusna chahtein hain to find you smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Ek hero already waise behave karta hain from certain episodes and u want aur ek smiley36smiley24 Ek stalker boss jo raat ke 12 baaje bhi aapke ghar mein gusna chahtein hain to find you smiley18

"Mhara Veeru psycho se kam hai ke?"smiley36

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Reading the 'plot' felt like kaise can end the moment Babs 'realises her mistake' and VA are united. can be done in next 25 eps if needed. But at least that show lasted only 147 eps.... yeh toh ab bhi chal raha hai... aimlessly... All roads lead to Ammu - be it Babs, Rajeev, Ishika, Jayesh, Bone, Poem, and now the ex. smiley29[Seriously, if they hadn't signed up Sriti, the show could've been done with probably along with 'kudi Punjab di'.]

btw by making the ex so very negative in the fb, they are kind of whitewashing Babs... as if she got into her overprotective, manipulative mode only after the ex left her bachcha broken. With her history of Virat's childbirth... doesn't seem like it.

Her hatred for Ammu still feels unjustified, esp when she says I want to keep him away from the gold digger... would've been better if she said I want to keep him away from the one who he listens to, the one who he struggles to hate. At least that sounds believable to the audience.

Every show ka purpose hain trp and profit.

The show which i mentioned was 80% similar to babz but she never used her son or insult him.She was shown with better IQ then babita she used Ml financially not so good friend for her advantage.And ML there was shown in love with FL which he evn shared with his mom.Yahan assa kuch nahin babz is just behind amu without any reason.And her plan bring them more together rather then apart.

This photo tracks are used in many show but to get lead together some relative or buss rival tries to take badla from family but here mother is doing? smiley29 Here it should have been either abhiraj or pri or ishika doing itsmiley29 A mother defaming her own son on tv but to make couple apart seriously smiley37 Kitne flop soch hain.Why didn't she choose sajana or aliya for this pic trap to get her son married?

But in this drama they have created more characters and sub plots.Like harsh and abhiraj although woh story mein kuch nahin kar rahe hain.

And as u see na romance trp laya na wedding week of leads if i am not wrong ishika wedding had better trps. They are trying to raise it but kuch nahin ho raha.Romance is 0.8 and 0.9 bus.Dekho abhi next week yeh third angle bhi kaam aata hain yeh tai tai phis.

Even if priyanka was money minded why would she leave virat woh bankrupt toh hua nahin tha?Why will she divorce him?It must be babz behind it too.

They keep adding character but karna kuch nahin.Couple are not even shown in love toh alag karna hain smiley37

Annu. thumbnail

"Mhara Veeru psycho se kam hai ke?"smiley36

That mashaal which ganga hold.... she has to pass that to ammu smiley36

I guess the name of show is like meri phuti kismat KMTMG? The title is from girl side.EKta maiya ka copy kar rahi thi with serial name with K alphabet smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail

No idea about profit, but show ka other purpose trp hai toh... what are they doing? Which brains thought humiliate karke shaadi karvayenge toh 1.5 trp aayega? [wah... kya sahi tha... adbhut]

They are bad in maintaining suspense too - starting from ep 1 - Jayesh ema should've been revealed only when Ammu learns about it, babs being behind the pics (and now priyanka) should've been revealed only when Ammu / Virat knows about it.

Annu. thumbnail

No idea about profit, but show ka other purpose trp hai toh... what are they doing? Which brains thought humiliate karke shaadi karvayenge toh 1.5 trp aayega? [wah... kya sahi tha... adbhut]

They are bad in maintaining suspense too - starting from ep 1 - Jayesh ema should've been revealed only when Ammu learns about it, babs being behind the pics (and now priyanka) should've been revealed only when Ammu / Virat knows about it.

Becz they don't have any other way to make them married?They don't want them to confess and kichna hain show ko.She is making jodi fans happy with nonsense and saying love and all that but where is confession of love.Kahan hain woh scene?

Unka fake wedding whole track had less trp nobody was interested.

I am sure zee must pressuring them its under performing.Warna ep itna jaldi that car ep scenes and sab ep kitne late aate the look nowsmiley18

But why should babz go to such length when V listens to her? smiley29smiley37As i mentioned in my earlier posts.Its senseless not convincing at all.

Her main focus was romance but it failed smiley36 She is showing villain has timepass jab ke koi kuch nahin kar raha hain other then babz.Does she gets her food taste before eating since amu can poison it too or new plan can be poising her own food and blaming amu again so simplesmiley29

Abhiraj can easily blackmail babz to transfer share or he will tell virat but nahin enjoy lets party till the end of drama smiley18

Such a caring mom and son jodi smiley18

Edited by Annu. - 3 months ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I still haven't understood the point of Abhiraj character.. smiley24

And also point of Deepika and her family.. and Bebe, who looks more like one ex-lover of Coolie than Priyanka! smiley3 smiley39