Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 hours ago

I caught up on the episode and like Mausi and Jahan's nok jhok. Mausi's POV is interesting, but will they make her track interesting enough? That's the question. We have already got a mess with Aaji, so let's see! I wish her plan to take Ammu away from the A House become successful. Phir agar reet riwaz mein shaadi wapass kare toh tik. As I guessed already, they are trying to show the love between I & U, with the so-called friendship going on and the last part of the eps confirmed it. Bass afsoos hai that Ammu will fall first unless they want to prove us wrong, I won't mind it.

Let's go to the main part, the snake wala part. So @Adiandsid said it may be differentiated and @Annu. antidote. Hmm! Why not both? You know an enigma type. And they were fighting who the target was.

1- They cannot differentiate saap hai khon! Rajeev ya Pri? If I'm not mistaken, they don't know that Pri is involved with Rajeev. So, khon target karte hai unko pata nahin aur kisse karte hai woh bhi nahin.

2- Not (really) an antidote, but following point 1, they don't know where the attack will come from, so they cannot fight it or prevent it. So, no remedy to it. In short, unko badi padne wala hai. That's how I cracked the note.

3- Ammu or Virat? Def Ammu, but will Virat reach on time to save his "biwi"? Will we assist a "Amruta, mujhe chodh ke maat jaa, I love you, I can't lose you..."? That's another big "?". What will be Ranka's plan? Will they frame BA for whatever will happen? Yeh dekhna padega.

And if it will be V, as he said, Ammu will take the "bullet" first anyway.

-Ishika's pregnancy as you guys said for precap

-Ammu targeted

-BA and the property to Pri

-Nimmi and the "I don't know what" to Rajeev (since they didn't show what she truly signed)

-Vandy Mausi and her mission

Dekhte hai khonse maze karne wala hai yeh CVs with all these tracks. It will be a miracle if one will get solved!!!!

Edited by Pyaarasam - 2 hours ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

There are many clues its Amu who will admit love 1st. Virat saying after movie night. Why didnt she come after? Virat asking all these questions like who is important in his life now last episode. @Pyaarasam points I will not repeat but reinforce with other evidence. Cant say Virat intention. Is it Amu must admit feelings 1st because it was forced marriage or like always all about virat. Will believe 1st till convinced otherwise.

This Amvira relationship always been messy and it will continue. We will have a repeat of Annulment story is my prediction. If its true Amu in hospital after Rajiv next plan. My prediction is Amu will admit love in hospital. Virat will feel he failed to protect Amu even with body guard. Vandy will convince virat that Amu only safe if she leaves with her to Dubai. After Amu admits love in hospital. Like date night we will have cliché. Virat will reject Amu so she goes to Dubai to be safe.

Evidence to come to virat will be Ex next plan that Babita proven to hurt Amu. Virat will get mad and run to London like he said around Alibaug time. Pri & Rajiv will then in hostile takeover Ahuja business with Amvira gone. Amu & virat may have left or about to leave... by time they return with Jahan telling Amu to come back. Priyanka & Rajiv will be fighting already for company control. Amu & Virat will use this fight to try get back company. Somewhere between this Virat will reveal whilst drunk reason he rejected Amu in hospital & admit love. This is based on observations of writing & their repeated habbits.

Twitter will erupt again to defend virat saying he doing it for Amu protection & some saying he selfish. We will be distracted from love story by teamwork again to get company back with no fellings admitted. If ratings receive this well then no love admission from virat but love admission from virat comes sooner if ratings bad.

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I caught up on the episode and like Mausi and Jahan's nok jhok. Mausi's POV is interesting, but will they make her track interesting enough? That's the question. We have already got a mess with Aaji, so let's see! I wish her plan to take Ammu away from the A House become successful. Phir agar reet riwaz mein shaadi wapass kare toh tik. As I guessed already, they are trying to show the love between I & U, with the so-called friendship going on and the last part of the eps confirmed it. Bass afsoos hai that Ammu will fall first unless they want to prove us wrong, I won't mind it.

Let's go to the main part, the snake wala part. So @Adiandsid said it may be differentiated and @Annu. antidote. Hmm! Why not both? You know an enigma type. And they were fighting who the target was.

1- They cannot differentiate saap hai khon! Rajeev ya Pri? If I'm not mistaken, they don't know that Pri is involved with Rajeev. So, khon target karte hai unko pata nahin aur kisse karte hai woh bhi nahin.

2- Not (really) an antidote, but following point 1, they don't know where the attack will come from, so they cannot fight it or prevent it. So, no remedy to it. In short, unko badi padne wala hai. That's how I cracked the note.

3- Ammu or Virat? Def Ammu, but will Virat reach on time to save his "biwi"? Will we assist a "Amruta, mujhe chodh ke maat jaa, I love you, I can't lose you..."? That's another big "?". What will be Ranka's plan? Will they frame BA for whatever will happen? Yeh dekhna padega.

And if it will be V, as he said, Ammu will take the "bullet" first anyway.

-Ishika's pregnancy as you guys said for precap

-Ammu targeted

-BA and the property to Pri

-Nimmi and the "I don't know what" to Rajeev (since they didn't show what she truly signed)

-Vandy Mausi and her mission

Dekhte hai khonse maze karne wala hai yeh CVs with all these tracks. It will be a miracle if one will get solved!!!!

Edited by sugz - 2 hours ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: sugz

There are many clues its Amu who will admit love 1st. Virat saying after movie night. Why didnt she come after? Virat asking all these questions like who is important in his life now last episode. @Pyaarasam points I will not repeat but reinforce with other evidence. Cant say Virat intention. Is it Amu must admit feelings 1st because it was forced marriage or like always all about virat. Will believe 1st till convinced otherwise.

This Amvira relationship always been messy and it will continue. We will have a repeat of Annulment story is my prediction. If its true Amu in hospital after Rajiv next plan. My prediction is Amu will admit love in hospital. Virat will feel he failed to protect Amu even with body guard. Vandy will convince virat that Amu only safe if she leaves with her to Dubai. After Amu admits love in hospital. Like date night we will have cliché. Virat will reject Amu so she goes to Dubai to be safe.

Evidence to come to virat will be Ex next plan that Babita proven to hurt Amu. Virat will get mad and run to London like he said around Alibaug time. Pri & Rajiv will then in hostile takeover Ahuja business with Amvira gone. Amu & virat may have left or about to leave... by time they return with Jahan telling Amu to come back. Priyanka & Rajiv will be fighting already for company control. Amu & Virat will use this fight to try get back company. Somewhere between this Virat will reveal whilst drunk reason he rejected Amu in hospital & admit love. This is based on observations of writing & their repeated habbits.

Twitter will erupt again to defend virat saying he doing it for Amu protection & some saying he selfish. We will be distracted from love story by teamwork again to get company back with no fellings admitted. If ratings receive this well then no love admission from virat but love admission from virat comes sooner if ratings bad.

No matter the track, I don't think they will separate Virat & Ammu (London & Dubai), not happening! That I know for sure separation will be from A-wing to B-wing only or the best they can do is shift Ammu to Dehli or any other city.

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 44 minutes ago

I like your plot apart from the part where Amu confesses her love first and gets rejected by Virat. I don’t want Amu to be heartbroken….💔 her first love. I don’t care if Virat spends his whole life with a broken heart. Not my Amu, please…😭💔