Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Like uska pallu cleaning floor and she running with diya in her hand smiley37

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Bechara furniture bankey pichey hi reh jata hai aaj kal 🥲

He's around for 100 eps hasn't been able to do anything significant. If he wanted a weak Virat to take advantage of things and takeover his businesses, he had the opportunity since Aaji's accusations. Looks like he will be around in the show till the end like a furniture.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Like uska pallu cleaning floor and she running with diya in her hand smiley37

But Pri is in the hospital with Diya and puja thali smiley5
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes because it's her duty to take care of her hubby and she will take care of him and his property with whole heart❤️. And she says naa ek patni ka dharam hota hai apne pati ko sahi raste dikhane ka toh aab wo apne pati ko har waqt sahi rasta dikhayegi aur apna farz nibhayegismiley43

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Annu.

Little off topic.

I remember watching this drama she was also over possessive mother.She makes FL marry to ml ka friend knowing her son likes the girl.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silsila_Pyaar_Ka

Reading the 'plot' felt like kaise can end the moment Babs 'realises her mistake' and VA are united. can be done in next 25 eps if needed. But at least that show lasted only 147 eps.... yeh toh ab bhi chal raha hai... aimlessly... All roads lead to Ammu - be it Babs, Rajeev, Ishika, Jayesh, Bone, Poem, and now the ex. smiley29[Seriously, if they hadn't signed up Sriti, the show could've been done with probably along with 'kudi Punjab di'.]

btw by making the ex so very negative in the fb, they are kind of whitewashing Babs... as if she got into her overprotective, manipulative mode only after the ex left her bachcha broken. With her history of Virat's childbirth... doesn't seem like it.

Her hatred for Ammu still feels unjustified, esp when she says I want to keep him away from the gold digger... would've been better if she said I want to keep him away from the one who he listens to, the one who he struggles to hate. At least that sounds believable to the audience.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pratiksha Honmukhe was an air hostess??smiley23she left that job to make a career in acting?smiley29ok I get itsmiley20

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Oh noooo s**** s****** bazi pri ney maari iss baar smiley37smiley28

And this for amu from me

Dil key armaan aansuon mei beh gaye smiley19

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Any idea hiw long us she going to be in our lives now? smiley29

Koi kisi acchi jyotish sey se poocho na plz 🙏

Bcz ab sey shuru chaal chal na

Trying to seperate them bhaishaap

Mukta how long u planned to keep her in our lives smiley19

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

He's around for 100 eps hasn't been able to do anything significant. If he wanted a weak Virat to take advantage of things and takeover his businesses, he had the opportunity since Aaji's accusations. Looks like he will be around in the show till the end like a furniture.

I feel sad for the actor. Would have made a good psycho lover for Amruta. smiley15 smiley18

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

btw.. Abhiraj is supposed to have a crush on ex right? But his part didn't suggest any particular curiosity/interest around that angle at all. None of his scenes even remotely showed the angle - except 'who brought her here? / whats cooking now?'

Unfortunately they are solely focusing on the leads, blabber and now the X.

Rest else is just guest appearances.. smiley11 the actors too don't have option of looking for roles in other shows?! It looks unbelievable to me that AH, BS (Rajiv actor) aren't busy with other shows just like Jayesh and Bhavani actors are..