Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

You don't see family drama in this serial? Ok I will suggest you to see this series through Mukta's eyes and you will see romance romance mu boli baat only family drama, both leads are so much over protective and concern about their family that they can do anything for their family. Ml's almost every members (especially his innocent mother) are zeher but he's so much blind that he can't see any wrong and also his mother never accept her any cheap crime to him whereas fl's father confessed about his EMA. Fl also blind because if her father didn't confess his cheap truth to her then maybe she never learned about her own father's cheapness. In first episode the way she praised her father and said she will be always in team baba, and after she learned truth she now team aai. In this serial,where is romance and love? They always think about their family only. Did they ever think about themselves and their happiness?big noo...till now they never think about each other too. So how can I say this serial is a romantic and love story related serial? it's purely family drama saas bahu serial actually Mukta's dictionary meaning are different,she mentioned naa she doesn't understand family values (real meaning is she doesn't understand romance and love meaning) and she says naa she only knows romance (means she only knows family drama and saas bahu drama)

I didn't feel an ounce of sympathy for Virat's sad story today. What nonsense he is talking! Banda pagal ho gaya shayad.

He still doesn't regret what he did to Amu and still wants her in his life as his punching bag.

Amu doesn't love him, thank God.

Virat is nowhere near realizing his love. He wants a punching bag;

he can ask Bhavani to adopt him.

Apart from falling, catching eyelock, couple dance, there's nothing in Mukta's romance world to show romance.

This is not a love story, period.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poiu123

Mukta ma’am does not understand family values she mentioned in her interview. She only knows romance. Parivar related title kaise hoga?

Acha! Phir usko punch na padega ke pyaar ka kya value hai and uska kya definition hai? Romance my foot!

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you dostsmiley27 maybe in future will give another name and it will be continued like their plots.....smiley2

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Amruta also said besharam admi and he said Delhi ka launda hu,sharam se dur dur tak vasta nhi haismiley9

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

This show is rated 7.5 on IMDb 🫢

Seriously 🤣 I wanna know sab ne kya dekha iss show mein ke rate 7.5 aya

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Mujhey bhi mujhey bhi naam Dena hai plz plz 🙏

Ok here it comes

Mujhey pehley kyun nahin milgayi

Or

Maa key charno mei hi duniya hai

😍🤩

Kam se kam we're having fun with this smiley37

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Amruta also said besharam admi and he said Delhi ka launda hu,sharam se dur dur tak vasta nhi haismiley9

Arre wah!

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haha 😄 🤣 😂 😆

Word Count: 1

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Ok something knot inside my mind. Virat trusts his mother blindly and love her unconditionally. But did he ever prove right by doubting her(for example: in Priyanka's case and in jahan's flat's case) or did she ever confess her wicked plan to him? Never ever and that's why he still love and believe that wicked woman unconditionally.

On the contrary, Jayesh confessed his truth to Amruta and through his confession,she saw the real face of her baba and turn into team aai. But if her father didn't confess his truth then would she ever find out her father's truth? She was always team baba and believed him blindly and adored her parents relationship and believed that they were perfect and ideal couple but didn't she ever notice her father's disgusting behaviour with her mother? Because as per I remember even before he confessed his truth,when Amruta returned from yacht and told them everything how her father blamed her aai and rudely behaved with her then how could she thought that her parents were ideal couple and her father was a saint? The way she praised her parents's bonding and love and did a lot praised of her father on their 30th anniversary, didn't she was also blindly love and believe her father?

So that's how they are blindly in love with their family. So in this logic they are really made for each other. Lo Mukta maine at least one point se yeh sabit kar diya they are made for each other... I rest my case here.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good points and two paragraphs... but conclusion smiley37