Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

I'm glad Amu refused to help him, but Mukta has other plans to send Amu back to Virat.It would be better if she leaves these ladies and finds a job in a different city.

Virat is Bhavani's crush, but what happened to Jahan?

No precap? Perhaps the bank episodes are finished.

Jahan is Virat's new fan girl.. every character is behaving illogically to mainly justify Coolie, and his nonsense family.. smiley11

Are Rajiv, Abhiraj still in the show? Wonder why they are still working if they are shown occasionally.. even Ishika and Jayesh. smiley23

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You don't see family drama in this serial? Ok I will suggest you to see this series through Mukta's eyes and you will see romance romance mu boli baat only family drama, both leads are so much over protective and concern about their family that they can do anything for their family. Ml's almost every members (especially his innocent mother) are zeher but he's so much blind that he can't see any wrong and also his mother never accept her any cheap crime to him whereas fl's father confessed about his EMA. Fl also blind because if her father didn't confess his cheap truth to her then maybe she never learned about her own father's cheapness. In first episode the way she praised her father and said she will be always in team baba, and after she learned truth she now team aai. In this serial,where is romance and love? They always think about their family only. Did they ever think about themselves and their happiness?big noo...till now they never think about each other too. So how can I say this serial is a romantic and love story related serial? it's purely family drama saas bahu serial actually Mukta's dictionary meaning are different,she mentioned naa she doesn't understand family values (real meaning is she doesn't understand romance and love meaning) and she says naa she only knows romance (means she only knows family drama and saas bahu drama)

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dream sequence hi tik hai warna yeh Shengdana regret karna and all todha hi namumkin hai knowing the writer. Kuch nahin ho sakta

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They have especial super powerrrr, actually supernatural power,so they know everything and do whatever they want to do and not to forget these(babita and Priyanka) two ladies eyes πŸ‘€they have definitely supernatural power and maybe one day Mukta aunty will reveal this hidden truth to us that these two ladies are actually 🧟🧟 #iykyksmiley2

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I want to namkaran this show as "Hum Parivaar Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karenge" smiley37please Mukta aunty can you accept my wish to change the titlesmiley13 warna mai uchi uchi roungismiley19smiley19

smiley37 Hum saath saath hai chahe sukh, dukh, Logic, Na Logic, pyaar ho Na ho, rishta ho ya Na ho...kuch bhi kar sakte hai

Naam Acha rakha hai dost smiley36 ya kahe Parivaar ke liye hum ande hai...

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

No.. I object... with the mashaal Ganga is holding. smiley36'Kya farak padta hai?' still holds true.

KMTMG [Title]

KFPH [Subtitle]

PHOP [sub-sub title]

Edit: you changed the title!!!

HPKLKBK [sub-sub title.]

Yeh wala toh Maha title hai. smiley36

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhey bhi mujhey bhi naam Dena hai plz plz πŸ™

Ok here it comes

Mujhey pehley kyun nahin milgayi

Or

Maa key charno mei hi duniya hai

😍🀩

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Gor se notice karo ek chiz, Virat ne aaj tak Amruta ke sath jitna galat kiya sab apne innocent mom and apne family ke liyesmiley7 aur Amruta ko dekho apne bholi aai ki koi baat nhi daltismiley7,aai ne kaha mujhe Virat jaise ladka chahiye tere liye and medam forgot his psycho behaviour throwing garland,break her engagement and sending her jail and start to dream about him?smiley3 Seriously??smiley12 Yeh dono ki parivaar itna influence karte rehte hai inn dono ko that they just believe what their family say and believe and trust them blindlysmiley15.... Uff socha tha romantic serial dekhungi apne SriJit kismiley9 aur mila Parivarik serial....thullusmiley19smiley19

True that! Phir bhi kya farak padta hai agar sab kuch kar sakte hai Parivaar ke liye 🀷 Honestly, I'm wondering why they title this show KMTMG πŸ§πŸ€” Was it truly for a love story "impossible" kyun Na ho ya kuch aur.

Title hamesha ek hint hai but here it's as confusing as the writing

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

God, I am so happy Amu left him.

He saved Pri from drowning, but even after helping her, he didn't give a glance at Amu to see if she was okay. He was so lost in his ex. Now they can live happily ever after.

At least we deserve one week free of Virat running around, dragging, and pulling Amu here and there.

Usse kya laga that she'll stay. For what? For who? I know she'll be back but kam se kam they made her go or refuse whatever (didn't see the eps yet)

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Kis muh se Virat was asking for help? His arrogance before the hallucination too! As if she is obligated to help him... 'I will vomit whereever and whenever I want and you are supposed to clean it up'?

Sharam nahin hai na