Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

Lazy PH & writers, typically following BT & LSD serials crime plots..smiley26

Janmashtami Dahi kandi blast is over whose plot execution was boring and outcome injury was so amateurish,smiley17 now for Navaratri pooja its chandelier rope cutting by Rajeev in disguise, smiley6 or if there's Raavan dahan next (provided budgets are spent for outdoors) villains will plot a fire accident..smiley44

Edited by LAV2725 - an hour ago
nilmi thumbnail

Thanks for the update. Who is going to save the Ahuja family this time....Superhero Amu or Virat? There’s never a festival celebration without some drama in this serial smiley29

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yup. seems like the promo - although it is written preview (but for ep 311/Oct 07)...

Navratri venue... Bhavani sees afshagun as the milk gets spoiled while boiling... Virat prays for safety of his family... Rajeev cuts the rope of a chandelier.

Edit: the chandelier seems to be above Dildaar, Babs, Nimmi, and Deepika.

Since there's a bts clip of Ishika with head injury in Navratri pooja costumes,smiley14 assuming its Ishu baby who might be injured by chandelier fall, and then can fake miscarriage blaming it on Bhavani/Amu.smiley12

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Guess it will be Ammu - going by Afrina mentioning she was in the hospital. The chandelier doesn't look that dangerous though (not high enough) - can hurt badly, but doesn't look like it will kill someone. Drama in festival celebration is kind of a norm in itv i think. (i may be wrong).

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 hours ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Why do you think there will be a miscarriage? Was there any BTS? Yes, I didn't see her in the Navratri BTS.

I saw some tweets about X's actress and her sister. Both seem to be in a dilulu world. I agree... they brought in a useless controversial actress with zero acting skills to act alongside Sriti. Pathetic..

Isn’t that the underlying theme of the serial? smiley11 Any problem and blame it on the FL? With Ishika pregnant and carrying baby to full term may make her busy with it, and no time for her usual nonsense plotting with Ahujas. Kill the baby and she becomes vengeful with a deadly reason. Sadistic yes, but that’s what cvs have shown from Day 1. smiley29

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Let's go to the main part, the snake wala part. So @Adiandsid said it may be differentiated and @Annu. antidote. Hmm! Why not both? You know an enigma type. And they were fighting who the target was.

1- They cannot differentiate saap hai khon! Rajeev ya Pri? If I'm not mistaken, they don't know that Pri is involved with Rajeev. So, khon target karte hai unko pata nahin aur kisse karte hai woh bhi nahin.

2- Not (really) an antidote, but following point 1, they don't know where the attack will come from, so they cannot fight it or prevent it. So, no remedy to it. In short, unko badi padne wala hai. That's how I cracked the note.

3- Ammu or Virat? Def Ammu, but will Virat reach on time to save his "biwi"? Will we assist a "Amruta, mujhe chodh ke maat jaa, I love you, I can't lose you..."? That's another big "?". What will be Ranka's plan? Will they frame BA for whatever will happen? Yeh dekhna padega.

And if it will be V, as he said, Ammu will take the "bullet" first anyway.

Yup... thats what made me write 'kaafi deep meaning hoga'... smiley37- hinting towards something else when Virat thinks its something else. Who knows, Rajeev may be trying to kill Babs (chandelier coming up in promo) because ab uski property ka 45% she is giving to ex. ['Ranka'...sigh... it really takes me a while to figure out who the jodi name is for.smiley36 had to go through the entire character list in my head to figure that one out.smiley36]

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But I didn't hear clearly what Rajeev said, thanks to the useless loud tune. Did you hear what he said?? And I think precap is misleading. I guess chandelier will be above Virat and Amruta will hurt herself to save Virat. (Whenever I see chandelier related scene in any serial, Bulbul's incident come in my mindsmiley38)

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

And maybe that's why she is brought for?? Something big will definitely happen for sure. I just want Amruta not to be framed now by villains, please.

Don’t be very hopeful. smiley18 Makers are sadistic since they have continued to keep on forcibly pushing FL humiliation scenes. Now after Babita expose, maybe things are better( don’t know, since don’t watch anything). This Ishika miscarriage may be their trump card for the character’s revenge against Ammu. Let’s see. smiley24

Edit- I don’t think miscarriage will happen so soon. It’s too soon. It may be a track in coming few weeks, depending on how long they have. smiley22

Edited by flutterby - an hour ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

But I didn't hear clearly what Rajeev said, thanks to the useless loud tune. Did you hear what he said?? And I think precap is misleading. I guess chandelier will be above Virat and Amruta will hurt herself to save Virat. (Whenever I see chandelier related scene in any serial, Bulbul's incident come in my mindsmiley38)

Didn't get the first word ' _____ aaj hi khatam karta hu'. [probably poora game aaj hi khatam karta hu' Does seem like they edited badly - its a much longer dialogue and they cut only that part.]

Edited by Adiandsid - an hour ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I can tolerate any track but can't tolerate Amruta's humiliation please, spare me. From episode 3, it starts and now we already cross 300+ episodes but her humiliation isn't finish yet. So sadistic and pathetic writers yrrr.. At least as now she has powerful aunt, this time can we get Virat's huge humiliation so that we see equality. Please no more huge humiliation for Amruta.