Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

She's the same woman who walked out of a wedding on the wedding day. Ab aisa lag raha hai how did she manage that with Bhavani around? and probably also Jayesh who would've wanted her to get married so that he can go get married to Ishika (when their relationship started is not shown.)

Bhavani didn't give jayesh divorce although she knew abt it that's how it was shown that she told him to stick till amu's marriage.That made ishika more inpatient since he was not divorcing her smiley24 Ab bhavani khud loveless and respectless marriage mein thi toh amu ko kya suggest karengi smiley18

But then her agreeing to amu's fake wedding kaunsi maa yeh karne deti hain.While she is shown with orthodox mind not some open minded mother smiley29

Other drama mein mother is telling her daughter to stay away from guy since guys mom makes baat ka batunger and yahan dekho.

Mostly i saw parent taking loan to get kids married but yahan ulta dekho.

Is show mein kuch normal hain ?atleast i read other top shows article that fans are criticizing this and that but yahaan toh sab changa si.

Edited by Annu. - 3 months ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I want to namkaran this show as "Hum Parivaar Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karenge" smiley37please Mukta aunty can you accept my wish to change the titlesmiley13 warna mai uchi uchi roungismiley19smiley19

Mukta ma’am does not understand family values she mentioned in her interview. She only knows romance. Parivar related title kaise hoga?

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Apne kalpanik duniya se bahar aao bachchesmiley2, Mukta aunty ko yeh bardasht nhi hoga that you understand her interesting twist and turn(Mukta Dic-Tio-Nary) and be ready for another humiliation of Amruta and her family. So as per I heard harsh will be driving the car of that girl and Virat's accident will happen because of harsh so harsh will be in jail. Maine aisa suna hai,sach ya jhuth maloom nhismiley24

Everything is going according to these two villains. How can someone plan like this, as if they already know the future? Do they have a time machine to see the future and plan accordingly? Highly illogical.

I mean, Virat going out, Amu refusing to help him, Harsh driving that car, Virat getting into an accident...Harsh getting arrested so that Pri can blackmail Amu into leaving Virat.smiley29

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

[Jun 29th Ep 211]

Probably never read a more welcoming title for an ep "Amruta refuses to help Virat". smiley27 [Of course also read the synopsis to find the usual suspect pushing her again... smiley35]

As Virat spoke I could see every sentence could be retorted by her...

She does refuse to help... though I didn't like the reasons... good enough.smiley20 She could've retorted more.

The way he pleaded.... bass... guilty feel karvavo ... no sympathies buddy.... you can buzz off.

Ammu leaves.

Dildaar Babita.... Dildaar suspects Babs... but not enough. He cant figure out why she is back here. He asks 'cant it be that some member of the family brought her here.' He does warn her if he comes to know she is behind bringing ex, 'toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga'.

Rain... Bachcha alone 'tum bhi mujhe choddke chali gayi banker'... smiley37 cut the crap .... watched it in ff...

Hallucinates the umbrella scene. smiley37smiley37smiley37 take it buddy smiley37smiley37 Loved it.... Bachcha feels bad... alle alle alle.... lo matt beta... be grateful she dint show you the mirror... which she should have. Well glad she at least mentioned mele me log tamasha dekhne jaate hein, mere saath wahi hua hai... something like that... in a mocking way.

Jahan aunty to begin with.... smiley35 kya rishta????? smiley35 followed by Bhavani maata....

God!!!! with advisors like these who needs enemies.... sar patak patak ke khud ko maar daalu kya????

Jahan and Bhavani!!!!! smiley35

Glad Ammu talks back.... But these two ladies smiley11smiley11smiley11

Wah!

Word Count: 1

Annu. thumbnail

Little off topic.

I remember watching this drama she was also over possessive mother.She makes FL marry to ml ka friend knowing her son likes the girl.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silsila_Pyaar_Ka

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

I mean, Virat going out, Amu refusing to help him, Harsh driving that car, Virat getting into an accident...Harsh getting arrested so that Pri can blackmail Amu into leaving Virat.smiley29

I thought they will make virat will help harsh on condition of amu helping him smiley29smiley24 Since amu decided not to help him toh kuch toh karenge na to make her come back eshan ke tale pressure karenga.

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This show is rated 7.5 on IMDb 🫢

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

This show is rated 7.5 on IMDb 🫢

smiley37

And Anupama is 3.9 smiley24smiley6smiley25

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

I thought they will make virat will help harsh on condition of amu helping him smiley29smiley24 Since amu decided not to help him toh kuch toh karenge na to make her come back eshan ke tale pressure karenga.

They can blackmail Amu either way...whether the accident happened by Harsh or Harsh is being accused of molestation.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hmm... Amruta can go to the court too - he promised to marry. But go that route and they cant drag! [how long though?] Well... may be the deal - take back the case else I take Virat to court too.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago