Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

God, I am so happy Amu left him.

He saved Pri from drowning, but even after helping her, he didn't give a glance at Amu to see if she was okay. He was so lost in his ex. Now they can live happily ever after.

At least we deserve one week free of Virat running around, dragging, and pulling Amu here and there.

Bold: Unfortunately we wont get that one. smiley29 even if that will be the best thing to happen to the show.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haan Haan mukta already drawed a plan in her mind that's what is virat ka accident smiley7

Ab hamara ammu accident ka khabar suntey hi PT usha ki tarah hospital bhagey ki ( interesting thing in itv serials some times they don't even mention hospital name sometimes but still heroin correct jagah pey pahunch jaati hai)smiley37smiley37

Tab uskey halat dekhey gi and virat will be blabbering her name in behoshi key halat mein smiley37

Tab uska hruday jaag uthey ga and uss pea brain 🧠 pati keliye vrat rakhegi

And to be frank vrat kanpeatyogita hogi X and present patni key beech mein smiley36smiley29

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

God!!!! with advisors like these who needs enemies.... sar patak patak ke khud ko maar daalu kya????

Jahan and Bhavani!!!!! smiley35

Ladka hoke u feel toh imagine girls ko dekh ke kasie lagta hai smiley19smiley18Yeh sab kahan se manufacture hua hain mukta ke factory se smiley39

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Apne kalpanik duniya se bahar aao bachchesmiley2, Mukta aunty ko yeh bardasht nhi hoga that you understand her interesting twist and turn(Mukta Dic-Tio-Nary) and be ready for another humiliation of Amruta and her family. So as per I heard harsh will be driving the car of that girl and Virat's accident will happen because of harsh so harsh will be in jail. Maine aisa suna hai,sach ya jhuth maloom nhismiley24

Adiandsid thumbnail

But Harsh to ghar pe hai. Wapas bahar gaya kya?

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't know,I just heard it and I told you naa there will be hospital and jail scene. Now we all know about hospital scene but don't know about jail scene. You remember in yesterday episode harsh was chatting with that girl? Maybe he will be out to meet her and this accident will be Priyanka's plan to trap harsh and maybe she thinks Virat will loss his memory and it will be easier for her to stay in the house.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Kis muh se Virat was asking for help? His arrogance before the hallucination too! As if she is obligated to help him... 'I will vomit whereever and whenever I want and you are supposed to clean it up'?

I don't understand this guy friend bolta hain but when its comes to trusting not even 1%.He is not even good friend whenever shekhar use to speak sense and his own opinion ushko bhi third grade treatment deta hain.He is right baki sab wrong and so is babz.

Babz khud ne to middle class dildar ji ko choose kiya aur natak dekho.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Ladka hoke u feel toh imagine girls ko dekh ke kasie lagta hai smiley19smiley18Yeh sab kahan se manufacture hua hain mukta ke factory se smiley39

She's the same woman who walked out of a wedding on the wedding day. Ab aisa lag raha hai how did she manage that with Bhavani around? and probably also Jayesh who would've wanted her to get married so that he can go get married to Ishika (when their relationship started is not shown.)

She took care of the family's financial requirements for 3 years until this Coolie showed up with his 'parivaar'... and she is now helpless???? Doesn't go well with the character at all. And every move she makes away from him, she is forced back willingly or unwillingly. [Mukta and fans may romanticise it as destiny / soulmates... but it is toxic karmic relationship. get out of it.]

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

I don't understand this guy friend bolta hain but when its comes to trusting not even 1%.He is not even good friend whenever shekhar use to speak sense and his own opinion ushko bhi third grade treatment deta hain.He is right baki sab wrong and so is babz.

Babz khud ne to middle class dildar ji ko choose kiya aur natak dekho.

And I have always felt it - she is on the same 'level' as Shekhar to him. I haven't rechecked on the night-time poolside dialogue of his 'warna mein tumse shaadi karta?' something like that... and with a gesture that was condescending. I will have to recheck on that since that's the impression I got. But if correct, that's her level acc to him too - she will never be treated as 'equal' to him.

Adiandsid thumbnail

btw... Aaj Virat ka Moye Moye ho gaya. smiley37