Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 hours ago

Is me problem ye hai ki Virat ko humiliate karte dikhayenge to Ammu lad padegi... [Opp situation ke baare me I dont want to mention.]

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Yes they edited badly so that we can't get clue which person will be hurt. Either Virat or Babita will be the target and Amruta will be the saviour. And one thing which @lav said that Ishika weared navaratri dress, her injured bts, but in navaratri her dress was different, maybe red and yesterday bts, her dress was yellow, so probably she will be injured after navaratri incident,not during navaratri.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 53 minutes ago

I think Babita will be the one - Ammu will end up badly hurt and in the hospital (part of me would 'love' to see her with some disability after that - paralysed / cant move / cant use hand at least temporarily ... the only reason - there is nothing in the script for Sriti, may be going this way we can see something good for her.)

Babita may finally have a change of heart towards Ammu - but it may be too late... something about properties may come up too. Arguing with her only for properties will look bad, hence something bad happening to Ammu along with it will be good too.

[I really want something good in the script for Sriti... but dekhte hai... as always not expecting good from the writers.]

btw ... what is Rajeev waiting for? Hasn't it been delayed way too much already?

Edited by Adiandsid - 47 minutes ago