Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Lo bolo khoda pahad nikla chuha smiley37smiley37

Dream sequence tha becharey ka smiley39

Kya bol rahatha bandha khoon key aansu rulayega banker ko smiley37smiley37

Ab khud ka aansu pochney keliye tissues khatam hojayengey u need to use ur own shirt 👕 smiley37smiley37

Kya socha bandey ney ki yeh sab honey key baad he can ask her for help wah wah 😅 😆

Bevharey X waley kal phir se kapdey phadeingey smiley32

Edited by Ishaan2 - 3 months ago
nilmi thumbnail

I'm glad Amu refused to help him, but Mukta has other plans to send Amu back to Virat.It would be better if she leaves these ladies and finds a job in a different city.

Virat is Bhavani's crush, but what happened to Jahan?

No precap? Perhaps the bank episodes are finished.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nilmi

I'm glad Amu refused to help him, but Mukta has other plans to send Amu back to Virat.It would be better if she leaves these ladies and finds a job in a different city.

Virat is Bhavani's crush, but what happened to Jahan?

No precap? Perhaps the bank episodes are finished.

Bold: Cant agree more. These ladies are now a bane.

Hmm... there is a jail and hospital scene that was shot before the break. So likely the thing to come up before any post break eps come up.

Have no idea why they showed Gautam a couple of eps back too. Does he get into a fight with him now?

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I want to namkaran this show as "Hum Parivaar Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karenge" smiley37please Mukta aunty can you accept my wish to change the titlesmiley13 warna mai uchi uchi roungismiley19smiley19

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

No.. I object... with the mashaal Ganga is holding. smiley36'Kya farak padta hai?' still holds true.

KMTMG [Title]

KFPH [Subtitle]

PHOP [sub-sub title]

Edit: you changed the title!!!

HPKLKBK [sub-sub title.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Bold: Cant agree more. These ladies are now a bane.

Hmm... there is a jail and hospital scene that was shot before the break. So likely the thing to come up before any post break eps come up.

Have no idea why they showed Gautam a couple of eps back too. Does he get into a fight with him now?

Oh, maybe Virat gets hurt in a fight between Gautam and Virat, not in a road accident. Lol...smiley37

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Oh, maybe Virat gets hurt in a fight between Gautam and Virat, not in a road accident. Lol...smiley37

She was ready to go and meet him... She refused to help Virat. smiley37

Well... possible! [I dont see why he was brought in 2 eps back otherwise.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gor se notice karo ek chiz, Virat ne aaj tak Amruta ke sath jitna galat kiya sab apne innocent mom and apne family ke liyesmiley7 aur Amruta ko dekho apne bholi aai ki koi baat nhi daltismiley7,aai ne kaha mujhe Virat jaise ladka chahiye tere liye and medam forgot his psycho behaviour throwing garland,break her engagement and sending her jail and start to dream about him?smiley3 Seriously??smiley12 Yeh dono ki parivaar itna influence karte rehte hai inn dono ko that they just believe what their family say and believe and trust them blindlysmiley15.... Uff socha tha romantic serial dekhungi apne SriJit kismiley9 aur mila Parivarik serial....thullusmiley19smiley19

nilmi thumbnail

God, I am so happy Amu left him.

He saved Pri from drowning, but even after helping her, he didn't give a glance at Amu to see if she was okay. He was so lost in his ex. Now they can live happily ever after.

At least we deserve one week free of Virat running around, dragging, and pulling Amu here and there.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Kis muh se Virat was asking for help? His arrogance before the hallucination too! As if she is obligated to help him... 'I will vomit whereever and whenever I want and you are supposed to clean it up'?