Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

That means that rain hug scene was Virat's dream and Amruta left from there and then accident happened. Don't know aab memory loss hoga ya nhismiley29 but as Amruta is present in hospital then be ready to see patni vs patni ladai. Priyanka surely will snatch mangalsutra from Amruta and in BG dhum tana tana tana tana tana na na 😈😈😈😈😈

Possible. Ya phir Ammu ne achche se sunaya hoga (hopefully)... bachche ka dimaag kharab hua aur gaadi leke chala gaya... accident... so that sunaneke liye Ammu can be made to feel guilty.

Waise hospital jaane ke liye accident ki jaroorat nahi thi... Dr gave him 10 days of tablets... which was odd. stress nahi lena hai kaha tha... stress ke wajah se peabrain-shell crack ho gaya hoga... ab patti baandhke rakha hai... with the hope that the shell will join again.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Well... quite a convenient time to have a memory loss if it happens.smiley29 'Meri koi galati hi nahi hai' then... and 'give me hints about anything then my peabrain-shell will crack open'.

How convinent is this show 🤣

Partial memory loss hain yah full aur ekta ho asse hi badnam karte hain yahan situation handle karne nahin hui toh memory loss and abhi toh hero heroine ka pyar bhi nahin hua😜

As I said is show main amu ki koi value hi nahin hain😞

Edited by Annu. - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

This scenario is quite typical... It's 2024; I hope something different happens. If Virat is in a coma or has memory loss, Pri will get free entry to Virat’s room. There's no one there to support Amu. Mujhe chakkar arahi hai smiley29

Banda coma mein kyun jayenga,maybe babz ke tarah accident plan Kiya honga yeh doc ke setting to get amu back.

Between koi nahin puch raha ki woh virat ke room mein kyun nahin reh Rahi?After all she is his wife acc to scenario created.

But ek baat toh manne padegi humne kahan tha pri bhi ishi ghar mein rahegi even before her entry🤣

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Banda coma mein kyun jayenga,maybe babz ke tarah accident plan Kiya honga yeh doc ke setting to get amu back.

Between koi nahin puch raha ki woh virat ke room mein kyun nahin reh Rahi?After all she is his wife acc to scenario created.

But ek baat toh manne padegi humne kahan tha pri bhi ishi ghar mein rahegi even before her entry🤣

Actually felt odd that she chose to go to another room! Kyu bhai??? wife ho to same room mein jao! Isne toh khud se hi doosra kamra liya.

btw... dharamshaala mein ab kitne room baaki hai pata nahi... according to that document shown during terrace stay there are 6 bedrooms... 1) Virat, 2)Dildaar/Babita, 3) Nimmi/Rajeev, 4) Abhiraj... kavita sleeps in the same room? 5) Deepika/Mama 6) Rahul - Anjali.... both sleep in the same room?

Priyanka ka room will make it 7th perhaps... non-existent room hai shayad. And fans ko cringe nahi karvana hai isiliye alag se prabandh kiya hai shayad... but cringe toh hum ex ke entry ke pehle se hi huve they!!!

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail

Actually felt odd that she chose to go to another room! Kyu bhai??? wife ho to same room mein jao! Isne toh khud se hi doosra kamra liya.

btw... dharamshaala mein ab kitne room baaki hai pata nahi... according to that document shown during terrace stay there are 6 bedrooms... 1) Virat, 2)Dildaar/Babita, 3) Nimmi/Rajeev, 4) Abhiraj... kavita sleeps in the same room? 5) Deepika/Mama 6) Rahul - Anjali.... both sleep in the same room?

Priyanka ka room will make it 7th perhaps... non-existent room hai shayad. And fans ko cringe nahi karvana hai isiliye alag se prabandh kiya hai shayad... but cringe toh hum ex ke entry ke pehle se hi huve they!!!

Jiske saath wedding rituals pura nahin hua ushko babz ne ghar mein aur same room mein rehne Diya without issue🥴

But remember she hates amu but convince par chalta hai .She eats what she cook and let her stay with her jigar ka thoda.

And I thought legal matters are handle by dildarji but unhe bhi nahin pata wow amazing log hai yeh sab.

Ab dildarji pri beta koi nahin samjayenge to stay in same room.Saara hyaan amu ke liya.

Even now Virat can cross verify it itna natanki kya bata rahein hai?

That 9 month is joke too didn't drama started then Banda car pe khushi khushi money gun se money udha raha tha💸

Its high time I should Stop reading abt drama too 🛑

Adiandsid thumbnail

btw... when did he get divorced? from what I remember, it was said it was 3 yrs back (and so was Ammu's incident). So why did this 9 month thing come up now?

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Jiske saath wedding rituals pura nahin hua ushko babz ne ghar mein aur same room mein rehne Diya without issue🥴

But remember she hates amu but convince par chalta hai .She eats what she cook and let her stay with her jigar ka thoda.

And I thought legal matters are handle by dildarji but unhe bhi nahin pata wow amazing log hai yeh sab.

Ab dildarji pri beta koi nahin samjayenge to stay in same room.Saara hyaan amu ke liya.

Even now Virat can cross verify it itna natanki kya bata rahein hai?

That 9 month is joke too didn't drama started then Banda car pe khushi khushi money gun se money udha raha tha💸

Its high time I should Stop reading abt drama too 🛑

How very badly thought through the plot is then!!! She would prefer Pri over Ammu, even if temporarily. and yet wont mind Ammu being in his room. smiley29

Waah.. Mukta ben... and the writers... gajab ka dimaag hai tum logon ka. smiley29

Annu. thumbnail

btw... when did he get divorced? from what I remember, it was said it was 3 yrs back (and so was Ammu's incident). So why did this 9 month thing come up now?

Maybe they throw script page radhii jama nahin karte bhul gaye🥱

If it was.just 9 month ago he was so happy abt fake marriage 🤣 He was planning all that function Banda bahut dukhi tha .

Amu should learn something from pri woh ladki shaadi kar ke divorce karke ek bf banake alimony ke money enjoy karke aageyi wapas but amu wahi ki wahi hai.

Yups Ahuja go bankrupt unhe dharavi mein bhi jaga na mile🤣And amu ke pas toh Ghar bhi nahin to help them lol.

nilmi thumbnail

I don’t think blabs allow pri to share Virat’s room..what if pri gets pregnant..blabs won’t be able to throw her out
Adiandsid thumbnail

I would like it if Ammu 'sunaofies' Virat for quite a while in the ep coming up... wont mind it going on for 2 eps... ideally with anger and hatred but wont mind with any emotion. There were lot of 'selfish' things he said in his description of the ex... many things applied to him too. Show it. after going through those crap mela thing she has to lecture him... make him feel ashamed of his existence.