Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

Poolside Dil toota ve 2.0 😭😭😭

Btw I also think this time Amu will save Babs not Virat

But there is a thing there. Ammu was shown 'waiting' for him to come up, almost giving up, twice around the Ganpati functions. Poolside thing... can be argued he read the situation. Though he is "shown" to be around her when she is in trouble, I'd say he is always or generally late. That 'waiting', if things were fine, shouldn't have been there... and shows the doubt in her... and the 'distance' he keeps her from himself sometimes - the same reason I mentioned the parallel with his relationship with Shekhar... So in the end, it will be natural for him to run to mom to check if she is fine, and only then notice Ammu is in real trouble.

Of course, this may not happen at all, but in this 'hypothetical' situation, I wont be surprised if Virat behaves that way.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: sugz

@Adiandsid - I'm not sure why I get instinct you want Babita redeemed. Nausea I have at thought of it I cant explain. it's just rubbish for babita character to redeem especially after this shares.

Ideal for me is Ammu moving away - far away, for ever. Never to meet Virat again. stay single or get married later... Thats too much.. so Ammu moving away, some separation... meet again.

Second, Ammu, Virat moving away... from Ahuja house.

Both are not going to happen. If nothing else for 'set' reasons.

So Ammu, Virat, Babs, and every Tom, Dick, and Harry will be in and around Ahuja house / Jahan's house. If babs can die, that will be the ideal... make her sober if she doesn't. How long are they going to continue with her in the same mode?

About mom v/s Ammu... yup, its natural for him to run to his mom and tend to her. But things 'can' be read into it - kind of like some situations shown in movies where two people (siblings probably) are drowning and the one who is to save (dad) is in b/w and can save only one. Impact of what he does can be bad for personal relationships.

Edited by Adiandsid - an hour ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

What if: Ammu saves Babs when the chandelier is to fall on her. Babs falls over too. Virat runs to Babs to take care of her... and before she closes her eyes, Ammu notices it.

[boom]

smiley37

[Kind of like the poolside segment where he saves ex.]

Na! Iss baar pyaar will win over BA. Ulta karo! BA see V saving Ammu and ho gaya jadka. BA loses her mind and becomes crazy smiley15 That would be bliss to make me sip wine (nonalcoholic grape juice for mesmiley36).

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://youtu.be/s4Gsy5WGn-0?si=mlyMePnkBU7-0msE
Chalo... Jayesh and Ishika ki 'humariwali good news'.

Wah kya title hai! I like it!smiley37

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pls forgive me if last post sounded aggressive. Just typed really fast. Agreed on the 1st 3 scenarios are unlikely ( Amu moving far away- virat & Amu move away - Babs dying also may not be possible). I did think reading post back why you suggest babita redemption. Much of what you posted was a thought. I agree as well we tired of Babs character so how to go forward?

I'll admit im not a writer or creative & dumb as a plank. This event will be no different from the past Amu saves Babita. Please see in blue below evidence so we remember Babita character. Your questions to me is Ive said Babita Character must go somewhere but found issues with all suggestions in post... I must come up with something. Even if I'm not writer I can see Babita character self motivated. My point is its up to Dildar to point out her image in major danger in attempt to ruin Amu. Dildar must Threaten to divorve her... move into spare room as he threatens to make separation public. Understood @Pyaarasam didn't like this in past but now after 45% agreement there must be a line!

Reason I mentioned needles in last post was due to Amu trying & has saved babs life before. Amu done much for babita too. This incident will be no different. Yes the writers do illogical stuff. This event to cause babita change is completely over board. I means the main points briefly is that 1)she indirectly involved in attempted murder of son being the bomb. 2) prepared to give 45% of family wealth.3) drug marriage completely disgusting. 4) no remorse or forgiveness shown after exposure. 5) Ex assaulted & insulted whole family night virat tried to throw her out. Babita did nothing so why she care about family safety now.

Ideal for me is Ammu moving away - far away, for ever. Never to meet Virat again. stay single or get married later... Thats too much.. so Ammu moving away, some separation... meet again.

Second, Ammu, Virat moving away... from Ahuja house.

Both are not going to happen. If nothing else for 'set' reasons.

So Ammu, Virat, Babs, and every Tom, Dick, and Harry will be in and around Ahuja house / Jahan's house. If babs can die, that will be the ideal... make her sober if she doesn't. How long are they going to continue with her in the same mode?

About mom v/s Ammu... yup, its natural for him to run to his mom and tend to her. But things 'can' be read into it - kind of like some situations shown in movies where two people (siblings probably) are drowning and the one who is to save (dad) is in b/w and can save only one. Impact of what he does can be bad for personal relationships.

Edited by sugz - 53 minutes ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 53 minutes ago

Bolo jail 3rd time papa banney wala hai ab damaad ko ek tight wala hug bhi naseeb nahin hua abhi thak smiley44smiley6

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 43 minutes ago

Originally posted by: sugz

Pls forgive me if last post sounded aggressive. Just typed really fast. Agreed on the 1st 3 scenarios are unlikely ( Amu moving far away- virat & Amu move away - Babs dying also may not be possible). I did think reading post back why you suggest babita redemption. Much of what you posted was a thought. I agree as well we tired of Babs character so how to go forward?

I'll admit im not a writer or creative & dumb as a plank. This event will be no different from the past Amu saves Babita. Please see in blue below evidence so we remember Babita character. Your questions to me is Ive said Babita Character must go somewhere but found issues with all suggestions in post... I must come up with something. Even if I'm not writer I can see Babita character self motivated. My point is its up to Dildar to point out her image in major danger in attempt to ruin Amu. Dildar must Threaten to divorve her... move into spare room as he threatens to make separation public. Understood @Pyaarasam didn't like this in past but now after 45% agreement there must be a line!

Reason I mentioned needles in last post was due to Amu trying & has saved babs life before. Amu done much for babita too. This incident will be no different. Yes the writers do illogical stuff. This event to cause babita change is completely over board. I means the main points briefly is that 1)she indirectly involved in attempted murder of son being the bomb. 2) prepared to give 45% of family wealth.3) drug marriage completely disgusting. 4) no remorse or forgiveness shown after exposure. 5) Ex assaulted & insulted whole family night virat tried to throw her out. Babita did nothing so why she care about family safety now.

Oh.. no need to apologise.. we are just exploring a hypothetical situation.. and the situation is likely plain stupid too. Just that i got the thought, found it interesting (as to what Virat /his instincts would do), posted about it. That's all there is to it. In many ways since he is the ML and the projected 'destined one' for Amruta, I'm much more harsher towards Virat than with Babs. So even if she redeems, I don't care. But when he redeems, if at all, I'll probably look way deeper into it... and btw, according to some comments I've come across, he has already been through his redemption.

Yeah.. there should be a line - and I thought the clip thing will be the one. But nope. They are still going in the same mode with her and worse - she is going in self destruct mode now. Now, like I mentioned before, it will be bad if they go against her only because of the 45% thing... the reason I think something really bad will happen to Ammu too. May be thats where Bhavani will draw the line, Vandy will second it... and if in that situation I cooked up, last thing Ammu sees is him not even noticing her... quite likely Ammu will follow what Bhavani and Vandy say.

btw... do feel something big 'mela' like thing is coming up - like LAV mentioned yesterday. way too many similarities with the mela eps.

Edited by Adiandsid - 37 minutes ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 33 minutes ago

Yup. seems like the promo - although it is written preview (but for ep 311/Oct 07)...

Navratri venue... Bhavani sees afshagun as the milk gets spoiled while boiling... Virat prays for safety of his family... Rajeev cuts the rope of a chandelier.

Edit: the chandelier seems to be above Dildaar, Babs, Nimmi, and Deepika.

I told u na its better they stay in hospital safe bhi rehenge smiley37Navratri bhi barbad karenge and shrad toh jo aatma ki shanti ke liye hota hain they didn't even spared it smiley18

Candy need to come to mumbai for shrad dubai mein allowed nahin hain kya? smiley29 Nonsense shown at its best smiley29

This show has made mock of every indian culture and festival on another level smiley18

Edit:@sugz They never showed AV going apart even saki-naka to borivali toh london aur dubai toh bhool hi jav smiley29

Edited by Annu. - 20 minutes ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: a minute ago

3rd

Forced VA scene... V looking for the pendant.. Ammu enters and he mentions he is looking for his 'dil'... talk about interest on ex... jealous Ammu... after some back and forth he leaves... she has kept the pendant somewhere. [How did it reach there... no idea... why isn't she wearing it... no idea.]

Ex calls up Ishika for some thing to do... keep an eye on Virat... Ishubaby too very unwell... declines but is coaxed to... Has an argument with Jayesh she can go too. Jayesh knows about the pregnancy... She mentions he can get married again if he wants to.. but she do what she wants to.

Community hall... Common shraddh.

Vandy not in good mood around Jayesh.

precap scene...

Babs to go there too because she wants to see what Virat is doing there... and not accompanying her for the puja.

Ex calls up Babs.. something to happen tomorrow... Bebe asks her / warns her...

Society ladies taunt...

Jayesh argues with Ishika... Ishika leaves but Ammu stops her and defends her. [If I neglect who Ishika is and what she did, its a good one.] [Any change in Ishika... temporary one perhaps but long term ... nope.. wont be.]

babs walks in the same moment Virat praises Ammu. smiley37He mentions to Vandy that he is trying his best to do something 'to trust Ammu'... smiley37 (unnecessary dialogue.. and shows it is not going to happen.) [Its either the writers or he himself - he is never 'there'... perhaps only almost at best... at least thats the impression I get.]

Ammu asks Virat to sit with Babs.

[btw... Dildaar not yet seen by Vandy.]

Ishika looks at Ammu and thinks about what ex said.

Ammu gets a pic of Virat in the pooja thali. [Shown as if something bad may happen to Virat.]