Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

That means that rain hug scene was Virat's dream and Amruta left from there and then accident happened. Don't know aab memory loss hoga ya nhismiley29 but as Amruta is present in hospital then be ready to see patni vs patni ladai. Priyanka surely will snatch mangalsutra from Amruta and in BG dhum tana tana tana tana tana na na ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I was thinking the same...I want Amu to leave..without involving with Priโ€™s nautanki smiley7
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But mujhe toh lagta hai iska memory har waqt loss mai hi rehta hai. Nam bhul jata hai, ehsan bhul jata hai,paper sign kiya tha ya nhi yeh bhi bhul gya haismiley39he has brain without memory,he has anger issue without any reason,he has aggressive nature without knowing anything properlysmiley29 yeh ladka pagal hai pagal hai pagal haismiley3 memory loss loading maybesmiley41

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Well... quite a convenient time to have a memory loss if it happens.smiley29 'Meri koi galati hi nahi hai' then... and 'give me hints about anything then my peabrain will crack open'.

In itv head injury means pakka memory loss ideal time for that..
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

At least by Dildaar she is called 'Lakshmi', archetypally is the Goddess of 'aishwarya'. Think I've heard stories where you dont insult Laskhmi and make her leave the house... can expect all aishwarya / goodness to leave the house along with her. Will they go by that theme?

Nimrit thing may come out, Abhiraj will take over.... idk ... jo bhi karna hai jaldi karo! Though i dont care what happens to the Ahujas, wont mind seeing them bankrupt / on the roads.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Tum chaho ya na chaho hoga wahi jo Mukta aunty chahega๐Ÿ’ƒ Amruta in hospital, Priyanka and ๐Ÿคฎ in hospital aur tum keh rhi ho Amruta will leave without seeing and facing nautanki from her sautan and without any humiliation?smiley3 now ready for mangalsutra dramasmiley2

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

But mujhe toh lagta hai iska memory har waqt loss mai hi rehta hai. Nam bhul jata hai, ehsan bhul jata hai,paper sign kiya tha ya nhi yeh bhi bhul gya haismiley39he has brain without memory,he has anger issue without any reason,he has aggressive nature without knowing anything properlysmiley29 yeh ladka pagal hai pagal hai pagal haismiley3 memory loss loading maybesmiley41

Yeah... not much of a difference.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

If really he will loss his memory, then I hope he will forget Amruta completely, babita ko shanti milegi and she will not do any drama against Amruta. Hope Amruta now will get a job and in this memory loss makers will change Virat's character in a good way. But Mukta in my dream: tumne kaise soch liya aisa kuch hoga?smiley1 drama hoga, patni apne haq ke liye ladegi,apne pati ko bapas thik karke rahegi aur sautan ke sath fight bhi karegismiley2fight for love, fight against enemy, fight for rightsmiley20

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

You think? I don't think so! I might be an alien but those makers got us confused...Virat is in love with ABC, but they don't want to confirm it. Result, we don't get this stage of the story. Revenge ho ya Na that guys concern and singing my wife come from his Heart. However, he is only blinded by his Mom's gaslighting and drama...

Ammu is understandable because of the way she was forced. Dost ta unki...kya socha ta aur kya hogaya uski life mein...

Accepting the marriage is on writers Hands who are out of ink. They didn't write it properly...lakin kya farak padta hai

In short, confused ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The writers are confused; hence, the characters are confused and, in turn, we viewers are confused. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

And Ammu is in the same outfit!smiley29

[for others looking for og source - Dildaar actors post. (ashsihkaulactor)]

Between us Gautam kya hua? Abhi bhi wait kar raha hai?

nilmi thumbnail

Tum chaho ya na chaho hoga wahi jo Mukta aunty chahega๐Ÿ’ƒ Amruta in hospital, Priyanka and ๐Ÿคฎ in hospital aur tum keh rhi ho Amruta will leave without seeing and facing nautanki from her sautan and without any humiliation?smiley3 now ready for mangalsutra dramasmiley2

This scenario is quite typical... It's 2024; I hope something different happens. If Virat is in a coma or has memory loss, Pri will get free entry to Viratโ€™s room. There's no one there to support Amu. Mujhe chakkar arahi hai smiley29