Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Annu.

Maine itni serial dekhi hain but amu doesn't have any such majboori to stay with him then also reh rahi hain smiley18

Agar trp aur increase hui toh pri and virat ka scene paka everyday.

Hai Na majboori, writer

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yes. the divorce did happen. Babs just replaced the last page of it.

Dont know how these things can be done... but we have it. smiley37

Kya bola ta, sazish. A whole stratagem. Shaadi Ada ho ya joh bhi ta but I knew it!

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Unki shaadi bhu hui thi yah woh do teen phere wali wedding thi 🤪

What nonsense yeh sab mazak bana ke rakha hai 🤯

last page change karne se divorce status kaise change hota hai?🤔

And Virat believed it ushe yaad nahin hai🤣Don't say in future yen amu ka plan hain bolengi

Virat ka amnesia hai. He actually is Shengdana for a reason, why can't he trust his brain. Idiot!

Pehle Mother Matlabi ne mind koh control kiya hai phir he thought of I sign it but doesn't believe himself, kaise businessman hai yeh? 😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yaa yaar 😒 jitna trp badey ga utna twists and turns and testing our patience smiley18

Now srti and arjit r on top with this serial so I think she us not even minding trps

That's why she is giving faltu twists and turns

Ab yeh serial will aired in Africa also itseems smiley36

Bolo I saw it on X chidiya smiley37

The best example for raising trps and twists and turns is anu... in Sitara a lady whose hubby cheats abd it's coming till today itseems

I never watched but ppl gossip

I watched in initial days but I got scared of my mental balance 🙃 so stoped

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

But I'm happy that Virat and Bhavani were not in team and the letter I like it. I feel relief watching today's episodesmiley20and aaj mujh mai itna zada himmat bhi thi that I without ff watch babita's puking scene with capital X (using earphones wow mujh mai bohot himmat hai, I'm a brave girlsmiley1)akher mujhe bhi janna tha dono milke kya khichdi paka rhe thesmiley3. Babita Ahuja your so called bahu rani tumhe double cross karega. You will lose your whole family and most importantly you will lose your sonsmiley36 now I choose to ignore logical thingssmiley9and want to focus on illogical thingssmiley41 so I'm now interest to watch how many interesting (real dictionary word) plots are coming in our waysmiley44

Good girl!

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

She is upset that people are blaming her / giving her a new tag when she hasn't done anything by herself. In 28th June ep, she was shown thinking about what Ishika said, in the talk with Virat she asked 'matlab mein doosri aurat nahi hu na?' Seems like the tag is what she is upset about.

Of course she is yaar! She doesn't deserve that all because of that bloody brainless and f* a* VSA Sorry for the Bad words (hate to insult) but seriously yeh kaise insaan hai?

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Yaa but jab dono akeley hain then she is worried about he dint sign the last paper smiley37

Her upset about character assasination is showing infrontbof ppl smiley37smiley37

Can't tell about paper didn't see the latest eps yet but maybe because he forced her into the wedding when actually and because of plan working, they believe divorce nahin hua. All lead to that, she is going through all this because of him, his irresponsibility and f* damaged brain.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

You are watching 27 June episode and I already watch 28 June episodesmiley16 actually she is continuously thinking about the tag(who gives her the tag,she herself is mis***ssmiley7) and when Virat told her he sign the paper,she said so Priyanka is not your wife now, I'm not 2nd woman right?(uff Sriti's expressionsmiley27 dil lelo😘) but Virat said though he signed but as the paper is 9months old and so it is invalid now and he will have to file again but Priyanka doesn't want to give him divorce, but after that it's revealed by babita and Priyanka that their divorce really happened and legally Amruta is Virat's wife but babita doesn't like money minded Amruta (lol) and want her permanent exit from the house so till then Priyanka will live there as Virat's wifesmiley7 and that cheap girl has the audacity to say that she will call Amruta as dusri biwismiley7smiley35 aab dekhte hai age kiya hota haismiley20

Bloody writers. Can the psycho in me do the job?

And I know they won't exposé BA soon to let the Guy urf so-called ML become a suitable man. I'm def gonna leave this shit.

Thanks but no thanks

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Haha riggy trust me they r already in luv ❤️

The way they r desperate with each other when ever they r talking about divorce smiley37

Proves that

Na Ji Na. Ammu abhi uss station ponchi nahin sirf Shengdana

nilmi thumbnail

Pri settled in a different room. Maybe it was one of Blab's conditions.

Now Amu can stay in Virat’s room. More likely, Virat will drag her back to Ahuja House the same night.

Blab won’t be able to help Pri in front of others, which is good.