Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: an hour ago

I need something clear yeh lollipop scenes with bekaar key nokh jhokh kabtak chalney wala hai yaar I am tired now a days I Don even watch the episodes smiley6smiley7

Nokh jokh bekaar key with lollipop 🍭 scenes smiley18smiley7Already they completed f*** 300 th epi smiley18

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Stupid question alert. Why are they trying to kill virat? if Rajiv has the shares. Call board meeting & throw Ahujas out.

Does Rajiv fear virat will kill him after shares announcement? Or Is priyanka now real crazy ex wife trying to kill everyone? Maybe Priyanka knew Amu will save & get hurt to split them for Amu safety again. Can we say that Babita directly or indirect involved in her sons attempted murder? ... AGAIN!

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Saw it. Lets hope Ammu doing it was worth it. (smiley37)

I want Amu to get seriously injured this time, not like during Janmashtami. smiley15

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

100%. Something major.

Edited by Adiandsid - an hour ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Y'all know I love my sweet Candy ❤️❤️💞. As long as Aunt candy doesn't resort to cheap fainting tricks. Let the show go on

Originally posted by: nilmi

I want Amu to get seriously injured this time, not like during Janmashtami. smiley15

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Been trying to make sense of it too - ever since I saw the promo. Not successful yet - unless ex is sure Ammu will save and get herself hurt. Or they actually want to get rid of Virat... which is not what they said.

Edited by Adiandsid - an hour ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aside everything, I want to say something empurtaaantttsmiley37smiley37 Did I heard peretwest girl pronounced Ishika as 'Aaashika'?(smiley37), Virat as 'Hiraaatt' (smiley37), Amruta as 'Umruitaa' (smiley37) is it only me or anyone else too heard the same?smiley37

And another thing, Did Bhavani try to sit beside Jayesh, her ex hubby bubby(smiley11) ohh so beti apne maa pe gyi hai, hence proved (smiley42), loo yesterday damad aur sasur ka comparison kiya Vandana mausi, aur aaj mai beti aur maa ki comparison kiya, baat khatam,paisa hazamsmiley37smiley37

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Pragya was her best but if Ammu was well written, I would've chose Ammu over Pragya, but the writers failed to show and maintain that strong character. Ammu was to be Independent and maybe successful if I was the writer. My plot would be simply to keep her strong headed even though she was going through a lot. And her and Virat romance would be rivalry(two CEOs vs each other, hmm Idea for a fanfic 😏 or office romance between employee and boss). But here they messed everything from day one

You are a good writer. I read your last RvR review..... I am a Wattpad freak. Please write an Amvira fan fiction. smiley42smiley27

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

You are a good writer. I read your last RvR review..... I am a Wattpad freak. Please write an Amvira fan fiction. smiley42smiley27

Aw, thank you 😊 Well, I write mini stories only not as mini as Yesterday (one short chapter), but I promise you all I will write something with Ammu and Virat, paka promise 🤗. Bass give me a few days to finish what I'm currently writing (trying to finish it this Oct).

Wattpad adult kind I can write (very Bold) or keep it low like ITV romance but a bit modern, what do you guys prefer? Because I know some people are not open to torrid romance.

You know what, if I finish the next part of my current story by the weekend, I'll try a scene with Amvira, just for you. I just need an Idea and my imagination. That's how I begin with a single point.

nilmi thumbnail

Sab chalta hai...but I prefer not-so-bold stuff when it comes to ITV jodi fictions. It's hard to connect when it gets too bold...smiley9