Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

I think Dusri Aurat tag affected her so much.... especially after Ishika compared Amu to herself....A home breaker...

It is kind of clear that Amu doesn't have any romantic feelings toward Virat.

Bold: Thank god for it. At least there is some hope 😳

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh accha I dint watch yet

Yaar I have zee5 app but still I dint get the shows before tv option 🙃

Or they will not upload in usa ?

In india they uploaded 28th wala also smiley19

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Haha riggy trust me they r already in luv ❤️

The way they r desperate with each other when ever they r talking about divorce smiley37

Proves that

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

I hadn't thought about it in this angle. Love it. But the situation was so very bad to choose to stay. It was more like he killed what she values... and then to honour that value sounds very ... idk... defeatist is the only word that comes in mind but may not be the right word too.

Well, we can't match our logic with the show's one, Can we! I was just trying to make sense as far as I understand the situation. But I get your point too. Ek Koi farak nahin padta phir bhi padta hai aur ek koh sach mein fully farak padta hai kyun ki dokha kaya. Hum kya samjhe jab khud writer koh samajh nahin aate.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

That fake wedding idea does not make sense in any universe 😳 That was the turning point of the show. Wahin se show went downhill.😞

Mera toh Makar sakranti ke baad...this is another layer to the cake, phir mela, aur phir yeh bagwass divorce. Nothing make sense here.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

The correct word is confused.

Neither Virat nor Amruta accepted the marriage from their heart. For Virat, it meant some skewed way of getting revenge. For Amruta, there was no way out and she stayed on to clear her name one day and walk out.

Jab marriage hi accept nahin kar rahe, to kaun se marriage values uphold karna hai. Matlab kuch bhi 😃

You think? I don't think so! I might be an alien but those makers got us confused...Virat is in love with ABC, but they don't want to confirm it. Result, we don't get this stage of the story. Revenge ho ya Na that guys concern and singing my wife come from his Heart. However, he is only blinded by his Mom's gaslighting and drama...

Ammu is understandable because of the way she was forced. Dost ta unki...kya socha ta aur kya hogaya uski life mein...

Accepting the marriage is on writers Hands who are out of ink. They didn't write it properly...lakin kya farak padta hai

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Hmm

Yaa same here I want amu to go away for atleast some time so that he also comes to know what he did to her and what isvtge importance of her in his life smiley28smiley20

Fir ne now I don't care if they say I love u to each other or not but tomorrow precap said it all smiley19

They were both desperat where they were discussing regarding his sign on the last paper and it's not valid now and he should refile it smiley41

I liked both of their acting they aced it 👍

So no need to propose or confess to eachother they already confessed with their actions

Really? Well I LOVE YOU is not necessary to be told. However, yahan karna padega because un writer ne aisa story Di hai ke I don't want then to ruin that type of deep realization better tell

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Tho this is the game played by banita b*** and good for nothing pri smiley7

So how it will be parda phased?

I think ori ka niyat badal jayegi and babita ka bazi ulta padjayegi and to first move babita from her way priyanka will expose her?

Or there r chances in feature 🤔 abhiraj will help virat with grudge on ori where she will humiliate him if he try to tell his feelings towards her?

Well what ever it is

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Hmmm offcoursevthey need to have deep realization which started to happen I think 🤔

I need to have this realization from both sides Tobe frank

But the way their convo going on now a days even with out I luv u 💓 💗 they r having deep convos

Ishaan2 thumbnail

But pyaar writers ko maro goli it's been ages they derailed story

And on top of that they got this X twist even before clearing pile of misunderstandings

Now I really want the confrontation of virat

And confrontation of babita

These episodes should be major episodes pyar smiley18

I want babita confrontation with dildar and virat

Even these episodes cont... for 2 to 3 days it's ok

But there should be major confrontation

Edited by Ishaan2 - 3 months ago