Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Aree jaatey jaatey bete ki dil jo legayi smiley37

Ab mamla aur pechida hogaya bcz her son will be majnu aur sab jey haathon se pattar khayega smiley20

Then our amu will sing

Husn haazir hai mohobbat ki saza paney ko [2times]

Koi pattar se na marey mere deewaney ko [2times]

Aur hanari pri babita ko din mein tarey gunwayegi haha πŸ˜„ πŸ˜†

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm happy that those mela incidents were not acting. So Virat's redemption track is loadingsmiley32 ok forget it now but happy that X is really X and she will stay in another room but dora toh dalega Virat pesmiley7 now kahani kis mod pe jayega let's see but I still don't understand one thing will Amruta back in Ahuja house or will stay in Jahan's house? If she will return in Ahuja house then in which identity she will stay? smiley3

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 3 months ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail

Hmmm not min silence for abhi but whole day silence fir him from me smiley28smiley19

I really was observing bechara banda Kitna πŸ˜ͺ desperate tha when he saw pri iss keliye koi accha song dhoondeyngey ek min hmmm yad agaya

Yeh jo mohobbat hai yeh unka hai kaam

Aree Meheboob ka jo letey huye naam

Marjayein mitjaein hojaye badnaam

Rehney do chodo abi janeydo yaar

Hum na karengey pyaar haha πŸ˜„ πŸ˜† 🀣

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Frendz frendz just had my luch and started watch today's epi After very very long time βŒ›οΈ smiley9

Hmm sab ki baat chodo yaar mujhey amu ki ek baat samajh mein nahin aayi

I NEED CLARITY

she was mad at virat that ppl r blaming her instead him πŸ™„ where he married her by blackmailing for her ayi ok πŸ‘

she told it infront of her ayi and dildar uncle and virat

And when she was in bathroom when virat came to help her she asked him why didn't he check the papers properly as he is always just the saboot and piece of papers smiley29

Ab kis baat se Cleary she is upset is she upset bcz he dint sign the papers properly so that they r getting seperated or

Ppl r blaming her. ?

Plz πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ koi clear karo mujhey

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Hmm for now I don't think amu will be back in ahuja house πŸ€” as dildar said

If she will be back how will our hero sneak in the night times to meet her or unn donon ka chup chupkey romance kick inn kaisey hoga smiley18

Next I saw today episode where

Ammu was upset 😑 that ppl are blaming her character πŸ™„ infront of dildar and aji

Next in bathroom she was upset that virat didn't sign papers properly πŸ˜’ πŸ˜‘

Ab mujhey clarity chahiye ki

The best reason why ammu is upset ?

Bcz she is blamed or leaving virat ? smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

She is upset that people are blaming her / giving her a new tag when she hasn't done anything by herself. In 28th June ep, she was shown thinking about what Ishika said, in the talk with Virat she asked 'matlab mein doosri aurat nahi hu na?' Seems like the tag is what she is upset about.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail

Yaa but jab dono akeley hain then she is worried about he dint sign the last paper smiley37

Her upset about character assasination is showing infrontbof ppl smiley37smiley37

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You are watching 27 June episode and I already watch 28 June episodesmiley16 actually she is continuously thinking about the tag(who gives her the tag,she herself is mis***ssmiley7) and when Virat told her he sign the paper,she said so Priyanka is not your wife now, I'm not 2nd woman right?(uff Sriti's expressionsmiley27 dil lelo😘) but Virat said though he signed but as the paper is 9months old and so it is invalid now and he will have to file again but Priyanka doesn't want to give him divorce, but after that it's revealed by babita and Priyanka that their divorce really happened and legally Amruta is Virat's wife but babita doesn't like money minded Amruta (lol) and want her permanent exit from the house so till then Priyanka will live there as Virat's wifesmiley7 and that cheap girl has the audacity to say that she will call Amruta as dusri biwismiley7smiley35 aab dekhte hai age kiya hota haismiley20

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Hmm for now I don't think amu will be back in ahuja house πŸ€” as dildar said

If she will be back how will our hero sneak in the night times to meet her or unn donon ka chup chupkey romance kick inn kaisey hoga smiley18

Next I saw today episode where

Ammu was upset 😑 that ppl are blaming her character πŸ™„ infront of dildar and aji

Next in bathroom she was upset that virat didn't sign papers properly πŸ˜’ πŸ˜‘

Ab mujhey clarity chahiye ki

The best reason why ammu is upset ?

Bcz she is blamed or leaving virat ? smiley36

I think Dusri Aurat tag affected her so much.... especially after Ishika compared Amu to herself....A home breaker...

It is kind of clear that Amu doesn't have any romantic feelings toward Virat.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Yaa but jab dono akeley hain then she is worried about he dint sign the last paper smiley37

Her upset about character assasination is showing infrontbof ppl smiley37smiley37

It is related isn't it?

It is because he didn't sign it, that now there is no divorce, and hence the new tag.

When he says 'Sorry' in 28th ep, she asks 'for marrying me?' or 'for dragging me in this?'

In 27th ep, think she started her monologue by saying 'mein dusri .... nahi hu' and crying. that's the one that hit her bad.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago