Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Thank you. Its ok not to have answer- Dont stress. Sometimes all I need to understand is I'm not alone in confusion. We will see in coming days or left with writers confusion. Can psychologist make that actual condition from this show?

Babita said to virat after exposure video to Bebe & Kavita she would throw Amu front of truck. I understand it looks like target was virat. Can anyone say the above was death threat from babita & arrest her for attempt to murder? Its a stretch but anyone can roam Ahuja house & priyanka can tell Bhavani what was said. Virat may not lie for babita when bhavani brings police. Im trying to think how does Ex plan to split Amivira ( by murder /injury) & blame on babita( arrest for attempt murder).

Poem can get Babita out of jail by explaining murder attempt was on son & babita wont give 45% or get it back. Priyanka & Rajiv can fight for 51% after Priyanka finds out about 51%. If rajiv does not give some then she will throw Rajiv in jail again.

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Been trying to make sense of it too - ever since I saw the promo. Not successful yet - unless ex is sure Ammu will save and get herself hurt. Or they actually want to get rid of Virat... which is not what they said. Its appearing like Ex will get Ahuja business by threatening Rajiv too. Only way to stop her is 1 of villians going against her

Edited by sugz - 3 hours ago
nilmi thumbnail

You are right...I heard this 'Aaashika'.....I skip other parts... Yeah, her pronunciation is weird. I don’t know what Mukta saw in her when casting... Maybe she fit the budget...smiley18

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

Sab chalta hai...but I prefer not-so-bold stuff when it comes to ITV jodi fictions. It's hard to connect when it gets too bold...smiley9

Bold chalega for Srijit ZRA and that ladoo wala dance make Ammu urf Sriti very sexy and feisty. I'll tone it down

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not only these also she pronounced kareeb as " khareeb or gareeb" and dur as "dor"smiley36 so talentedsmiley37 btw Ishika will change? And why suddenly I feel like after chandelier incident, babita too will be changed. I think makers want to make RaNka jodi as main villainssmiley37Today zee released 6,7, 8 October precap and also released promo in tvsmiley29 chal kya rha haismiley37 I'm now fake fainting mood like Babitasmiley39

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Before Ganapati holidays break, based on bts pics it appeared cast finished shooting till Babs exposure during pooja with spiked coffee video clip playing.smiley14

Its understandable channel & makers now have atleast 10 episodes bank of Kmtmg with them, after cast returned from Ganapati holidays and started continuously shooting. They may take break again next week for Dussera.

But what's strange is Zee5 releasing one week ahead episodic precaps of Navratri in advance one after another in a rush, to grab online viewers attention.smiley29

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

I like boldness and wildnesssmiley43 #iykyksmiley9

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Bold chalega for Srijit ZRA and that ladoo wala dance make Ammu urf Sriti very sexy and feisty. I'll tone it down

Arre...That much bold chalega....smiley43

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I like boldness and wildnesssmiley43 #iykyksmiley9

I'll try to please you all then takhi sab kush honge

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Aw, thank you 😊 Well, I write mini stories only not as mini as Yesterday (one short chapter), but I promise you all I will write something with Ammu and Virat, paka promise πŸ€—. Bass give me a few days to finish what I'm currently writing (trying to finish it this Oct).

Wattpad adult kind I can write (very Bold) or keep it low like ITV romance but a bit modern, what do you guys prefer? Because I know some people are not open to torrid romance.

You know what, if I finish the next part of my current story by the weekend, I'll try a scene with Amvira, just for you. I just need an Idea and my imagination. That's how I begin with a single point.

Could you please write a slow burn romance? 😊

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Riggy

Could you please write a slow burn romance? 😊

That what I do. I Guess so.