Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Amu majboor hai ab bhi qnki Virat jese Paise wale ko kitna time lagega Bhavani ko fake case mein frame karne liye. Virat ke aankhon mein ab bhi uski mom ki pyar ki patti bandhi hai. Jab tak Babita exposed nahi hoti Virat ke samne tab tak Amu ko aise miserable life jhelna hoga

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

From today onwards kmtmg will be served to the viewers with extra pri scenes just like you get extra cheese in pizza smiley39

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Amu chappal penti hain na take it out sab ko lagaq and jail jake enjoy kare smiley17

Amu ke dearest and nearest friend virat sir ke liye amu kuch bhi tolerate kar sakti hain.

Main bhi next track fake pregnancy bhi hosakti hain since they stay in same room.Nothing is impossible for this writers.Aur amu toh everyready battery se bhi jhada ready hoti hai virat sir ke liye.Those 3 to 4 chudails are in package deal with virat sir.And amu knows that too.

Let alone Amu, I feel Pri will get pregnant as both are in the same house....for real or fake....smiley11

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Maine itni serial dekhi hain but amu doesn't have any such majboori to stay with him then also reh rahi hain smiley18

Agar trp aur increase hui toh pri and virat ka scene paka everyday.

The poolside night scene episode between A and V had the highest TRP. I don't think Pri had anything to do with it.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Bhabhiji.. ex??? well.. i dont mind.. replace karo... new ML lao ya phir Sriti leaves. I am fine with both.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nilmi

The poolside night scene episode between A and V had the highest TRP. I don't think Pri had anything to do with it.

It doesn't matter its still on 17th place in top 20.Maybe next week better pata chalenga.

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Virat pronounced amu s name as Amrita to Pri. Does not want to say her name correctly. Also Amu getting easy way out of marriage. It’s null and void. Why does she need sindoor and Ms.

Virat is more confusing. Is he treating it as real marriage? Has got amnesia then.

nilmi thumbnail

New precap...Amu is asking what is our relationship...friends, enemy or life partners smiley29

Edited by nilmi - 3 months ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nilmi

New precap...Amu is asking what is our relationship...friends, enemy or life partners smiley29

3rd option is invalid, why is it inher list?

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

[28th Jun Ep 210]

Ammu at her home. odd cut too - from last scene of yesterdays ep to first scene of todays. [Surprising they gave up on the opportunity to humiliate her further. ye kaise ho gaya??? open filed tha humiliate karneka!]

Harsh learns about it from a taunting Ishika.

Ex says she wont give divorce. but 9 months? thought the thing ws 3yrs old.

Ammu finds his apology note to Bhavani.

How many windows does Virat have access to? The lack of privacy is scary!!!! actually scary.[bgmsmiley29]

Stupid comments from extras when she goes down for a walk, giving ready field for Virat to score brownie points.

Virat says sorry... she asks for what? getting married to me or dragging me into this? he mentions the for not signing the papers.

Pri-Babs convo... ff worthy... well... legally Ammu is his wife (though we the audience will still disagree). That divorce is actually done... thats the only thing needed to know. After leaving Virat her bf left her, parents went bankrupt.... ex plans to stay forever. This divorce thing really doesn't make any sense... but we have it. [facepalm]

Dildaar sees Babs coming out of ex's room.

VA scene... to me goes all over the place. Virat talks about his past with pri.... playing victim card. well... fine if he didn't do the mela thing. [Throughout I was thinking 'you did the same thing now didn't you?'] He didn't settle issues of his life and dragged another person again into it. smiley32

idk what to make of this last scene. he gets no sympathy... but his guilt-tripping and victim card is likely to work. smiley7

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago