Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

This is @Pyaarasam we talking about ( I'm only teasing @Pyaarasam). I think if we request slow burn romance it needs to be marked NSFW & mature content.πŸ˜‚

Slow burn romance . Romance I approve of. slow- we are at episode 307. If we get any slower I might any end up in coma. 270 something episodes have defnitely felt like a coma. Cant imagine how @Adiandsid has managedπŸ€”

Originally posted by: Riggy

Could you please write a slow burn romance? 😊

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

This is @Pyaarasam we talking about ( I'm only teasing @Pyaarasam). I think if we request slow burn romance it needs to be marked NSFW & mature content.πŸ˜‚

Slow burn romance . Romance I approve of. slow- we are at episode 307. If we get any slower I might any end up in coma. 270 something episodes have defnitely felt like a coma. Cant imagine how @Adiandsid has managedπŸ€”

KMTMG is NOT an example of slow burn romance πŸ˜ƒ

More like, half baked half burnt romance πŸ˜ƒ

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I loved today's eps. And for their standard, I'll give it a B- (being generous).

I hate that all celebrations or important pooja are made fun of, but pass!

My fav part was def "Ishruta: Pyaar ka pehla dastaan", if I may give it a title smiley36 Aaj laga ABC wapass aagayi for a moment. I've missed her. And she was absolutely right. Haad hai yaar, galti kare mard, aur saza, sawaal, and blablabla aurton se karte hai smiley24Not saying that Ishika was not wrong though. And yes, she didn't forgive her but agar ek aurat dusri aurat ke saat nahin degi toh khon degi??? We are not each other enemies! And Jayesh, Bhawani ho ya Ishika, that man doesn't deserve a woman in his life.

I think someone mentioned it, Ishika might have a change of heart. Aaj toh aisa laga lakin hum toh writers nahin hai toh let's keep our expectations low, as always, and see what's in their minds for her.

I heard Ishika will be injured (since I don't watch the bts and spoilers). Despite our thoughts on her faking pregnancy or not but will blame our lovely C ladies, I would say, what if she helps against Pri's plan???? What if she tries to save Ammu or someone else? That would def be a beautiful turn for Ishika's character because I never felt her that devil, but grey for sure. It's time for her to turn white and seek forgiveness.

I'm looking forward to BA vs. Vandy Mausi. Perhaps, Mausi will have compassion for V after knowing more about his Mom and make V realize that forcing Ammu is all that makes her angry and that he should do everything with all rites respected.

I have nothing to say about Ammu & V's current status, I'm quite like Mausi here, even if their moment is cute like a couple with silly nok jhok, something is missing. Of course, they are heading to something, love, it's there, but...

Dekhte hai aage

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Let me give you all a part I wrote on my last ff, you will get what kind I wrote. And don't worry mature hi hai!

Edited by Pyaarasam - 2 hours ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

For me its always been 'brain-freeze' romance. smiley2 [Burn se freeze me le aaya.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 hours ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

For me its always been 'brain-freeze' romance. smiley2 [Burn se freeze me le aaya.]

Even tortoise are faster

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Deer-caught-in-headlights romance πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Riggy - 2 hours ago
Riggy thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago
Woah woah woah 😳 What did I just read πŸ˜ƒ
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Riggy

Woah woah woah 😳 What did I just read πŸ˜ƒ

That's the one with Jeran, if you wanna finish it, you know where to go.

Is it slow-burning enough?