Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Hmm

Yaa same here I want amu to go away for atleast some time so that he also comes to know what he did to her and what isvtge importance of her in his life smiley28smiley20

Fir ne now I don't care if they say I love u to each other or not but tomorrow precap said it all smiley19

They were both desperat where they were discussing regarding his sign on the last paper and it's not valid now and he should refile it smiley41

I liked both of their acting they aced it 👍

So no need to propose or confess to eachother they already confessed with their actions

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Riggy

That fake wedding idea does not make sense in any universe 😳 That was the turning point of the show. Wahin se show went downhill.😞

Mujhe to woh case hi samaj nahin aaya? smiley24

Restrain order that then aaji ne kidnapping ka allegation lagaya shayad not sure?

Kuch hua hi nahin toh kya propose and nonsense statement by her.Babz would have got his son released on bail itna natak jaise kisi gareeb ko jail ho rahi hain.The whole thing was so funny for me smiley36I was like kya OTT chal raha hain and then cherry on top amu crying next scene dekh kar sur ghoom gaya smiley29

There was a movie Chameli ki shaadi ushme bhi herione ko room mein band karte hain so that woh hero se na mile but woh bhi itna nahin rohi bahi.That's why i said i was not happy with any of this crap.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Riggy

Maybe, if not for Bhavani and Dildaar's misguided advice, Amruta would have long left the city and taken a job somewhere else.

I think so too... pretty odd of the character otherwise. [though it can be argued whether she actually valued marriage when she came up with the fake wedding plan... but then it was shown she was apprehensive about it right in the next ep.]

And I do think getting Virat arrested is what they are going for - or at least sounds a better plan than what they may come up with. May not take Virat's consent... it may be Dildaar and his lawyer. [Of course, needless to say, moving away is the best thing to do.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Guess with reading fans' comments on how much VA are in love, even the writers forgot they are actually not in love.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Coming to babita today

As it is proved this b***** is behind all this smiley7smiley15

At this point sorry to say this but I don't want to even blame pri

She is a mom and she saw her son what he gone through after that separation and they even shifted to mumbai now just she didn't like a girl who came into his son life to seperate them she again brought the mess they left back in Delhi to his life smiley7smiley7

Really I want a big big big confrontation of babita virat and dildar ji plz plz 🙏 mukta never ever forget this

So now babita ney apney haathon se apney pair per kuladi mari smiley32

I want priyanka only priyanka not amu to expose babita infront of everyone 😤 😔 😪

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Wayre wayre trps badgayi dancing 💃 💃 👯‍♀️ 🕺 👯‍♀️ 💃

Ab mukta Shanti se nahin bhaitney Wali apni psycho pan ki pora ka poora namuna pesh karegi tho just fasten ur seat belts smiley37smiley37

Daily trp...1.0/1.0/1.1/1.1/1.1/1.1/1.3 smiley3

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Guess with reading fans' comments on how much VA are in love, even the writers forgot they are actually not in love.

Love mein hai toh SR do aur khatam karo kya issue hain? smiley18 Faltu mein tham jham laga ke rakha hain.

Adiandsid thumbnail

SR dikhaya toh phir leap lena padega naa!!!

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Daily trp...1.0/1.0/1.1/1.1/1.1/1.1/1.3 smiley3

Yup. Lav2725 also shared that in trp dicussions thread. 1.3 is for the nighttime poolside convo... morning hug... and coming back sick.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

SR dikhaya toh phir leap lena padega naa!!!

Waise bhi woh tharki touch karta rahta hain amu doesn't mind she loves him so why not?Go for it smiley16

Edit:

I forgot mujhe sanskari baatein karni hain smiley36

Edited by Annu. - 3 months ago