Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Riggy

Slow burn romance can be defined as romance that develops slowly over a certain period of time. During that time, the readers get to explore the individual characters and experience their interactions, confusions, tensions, and anticipation.

The individuals could start of as friends or strangers, or even enemies; but on paper they would be so different that it would be difficult to imagine them together. So, the entire "will they/won't they" phase will keep the readers on their toes. 😊

My favorite example will be Ms Bennet and Mr Darcy but there are many such stories and couples, in books and on screen 😊

Got it! I like that kind of story. Currently reading one and love P&P. Ammu & Virat fit in but need a better story. I'll see what I can do.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Riggy

Deer-caught-in-headlights romance 😃

[You may try to read this in Richard Attenborough's voice.]

As the sun set behind the mountains making way for twilight, Amruta had a choice to make. With her father ditching her family for a younger deer, she had to take her mother and sibling to safety.

Nights can be dangerous times for an abandoned deer family in the Gir forests. Lions, hyenas, and a few other predators who would love to have them for dinner. But with her mother taking ill, she knew they had to stay around.

"I'll keep watch sis" her brother said, "take care of mom. She's been through a lot."

Amruta was in no mood to listen to her brother - but chose to this time... It was good to see her brother growing up.

Separation from her husband had taken a toll on her mother and it was likely that she wont survive if Amruta didn't do something. She knew of a place some 500 mts away where the grass is green... green and yellow ... lemon grass... the one that her mom loved the most. It also was the medicine for the discomfort she was going through.

"You keep watch" Amruta said to Harsh, "I'll get some lemon grass".

"But Tai... now?"

"Dont worry, I'll be fine" she said, "just be with mom" and sprinted away towards the mountain.

She saw a cloud of dust moving across in front of her. Startled, she stopped. 'Cant be lions' she thought...

Cautious, she moved ahead. "Lions, hyenas...whatever it be.. I'll get my lemon grass. Only mom is important now." she said to herself and sprinted away.

And then she stopped as right in front of her two shiny eyes stared at her... mesmerising her... she looked into those bright eyes... 'Is this the thing that my Aaji talked about'? "Love"? She wanted to approach it... but was scared. 'what is it?' she couldn't figure out... and yet... she couldn't stop herself from staring at those bright eyes...

Babita pressed the horn of the jeep, cause she didn't like Virat not doing anything other than staring at the deer. "Deers like these dont have any right to be on the road. Why did you even stop?" she asked, "If I was driving, mein isse kuchalke kab ki chali jaati".

Virat looked at the Amruta, running towards the grass field... what looked like lemon grass. He felt bad he disturbed the deer, that his mom startled it. and made it a point to come back tomorrow.

Edited by Adiandsid - an hour ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Pyaarasam - Pls forgive & excuse me. Romantic novels & narrations is something I've tried reading but not for me. Based on my interactions with you. Your observations & writing talents clear. Again - Pls excuse me from this genre 🫣

sugz thumbnail

Based on the Promo. The Dear. Currently seems like Amu has already been lured & comfortable in captivity ( Ahuja house). The actual episode will reveal whether Amu the dear after been kissed by headlights needs to be shown mercy or vet Aunt Vandy can bring health back. We all hoping dear Amu will transform into strong confident women after her curse is broken... no it cant be broken by a kiss from prince but an independent strong mind

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

As the sun set behind the mountains making way for twilight, Amruta had a choice to make. With her father ditching her family for a younger deer, she had to take her mother and sibling to safety.

Nights can be dangerous times for an abandoned deer family in the Gir forests. Lions, hyenas, and a few other predators who would love to have them for dinner. But with her mother taking ill, she had to stay around.

"I'll keep watch sis" her brother said, "take care of mom. She's been through a lot."

Amruta was in no mood to listen to her brother - but chose to this time... It was good to see her brother growing up.

Separation from her husband had taken a toll on her mother and it was likely that she wont survive if Amruta didn't do something. She knew of a place some 500 mts away where the grass is green... green and yellow ... lemon grass... the one that her mom loved the most. It also was the medicine for the illness she was going through.

"But Tai... now?"

"Dont worry, I'll be fine" she said, "just be with mom" and sprinted away towards the mountain.

She saw a cloud of dust moving across in front of her. Startled, she stopped. 'Cant be lions' she thought...

Cautious, she moved ahead. "Lions, hyenas...whatever it be.. I'll get my lemon grass" she said to herself and sprinted away.

And then she stopped as right in front of her two shiny eyes stared at her... mesmerising her... she looked into those bright eyes... 'Is this the thing that my Aaji talked about'? "Love"? She wanted to approach it... but was scared. 'what is it?' she couldn't figure out. and yet... she couldn't stop herself from staring at those bright eyes...

Babita pressed the horn of the car, cause she didn't like Virat not doing anything other than staring at the deer. "Deers like these dont have any right to be on the road. Why did you even stop?" she asked, "If I was driving, mein isse kuchalke kab ki chali jaati".

Virat looked at the Amruta, running towards the grass field... what looked like lemon grass. He felt bad he disturbed the deer, that his mom startled it. and made it a point to come back tomorrow.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: sugz

@Pyaarasam - Pls forgive & excuse me. Romantic novels & narrations is something I've tried reading but not for me. Based on my interactions with you. Your observations & writing talents clear. Again - Pls excuse me from this genre 🫣

Aw, that's fine. I guess I got it from my zodiac sign. I'm ruled by Venus, so I think it's in me, lol. I feel you and why I said I could tone my story down. I only write 18+ by demand otherwise I don't cross the bold, too bold line.

I'm more of an action and crime freak, but I wrote only romance, for now. And please don't excuse yourself smiley31

Riggy thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Nights can be dangerous times for an abandoned deer family in the Gir forests. Lions, hyenas, and a few other predators who would love to have them for dinner. But with her mother taking ill, she knew they had to stay around.

Separation from her husband had taken a toll on her mother and it was likely that she wont survive if Amruta didn't do something. She knew of a place some 500 mts away where the grass is green... green and yellow ... lemon grass... the one that her mom loved the most. It also was the medicine for the discomfort she was going through.

"But Tai... now?"

Cautious, she moved ahead. "Lions, hyenas...whatever it be.. I'll get my lemon grass. Only mom is important now." she said to herself and sprinted away.

And then she stopped as right in front of her two shiny eyes stared at her... mesmerising her... she looked into those bright eyes... 'Is this the thing that my Aaji talked about'? "Love"? She wanted to approach it... but was scared. 'what is it?' she couldn't figure out... and yet... she couldn't stop herself from staring at those bright eyes...

Babita pressed the horn of the jeep, cause she didn't like Virat not doing anything other than staring at the deer. "Deers like these dont have any right to be on the road. Why did you even stop?" she asked, "If I was driving, mein isse kuchalke kab ki chali jaati".

I actually read it in his voice 😃 This is so interesting. Cross species romance 😃