Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Yeah.. that fake wedding plan was never justified well. There was almost nothing at stake for them to go for it! smiley7 She could've gone to Bangalore, he to London... baat khatam.

Just like now... move away somewhere.. baat khatam. [but guess the reason they will bring some trouble with Harsh this time.]

Adiandsid thumbnail

So turns out even I had forgotten about the fake marriage and how it was brought up.

Cant she now go to the court and get Virat arrested? She confessed whatever happened happened with her consent and promise of marriage. So... legally what happened in the pics is rape with the promise of marriage since he wasn't even eligible to get married. [They may go for it with Virat's consent... to expose Babs.]

Of course, much easier to just leave.. if no where else then to her Aaji's place.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Guess now it will be her 'responsibility' to prove she is not a 'dusri aurat'. smiley8

Duniya ki saari responsibilities to Amruta ke hi hain...baaki sab to timepass kar rahe hain 😞 😡

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Exactly! I didn't see the eps yet, but dokha kaya usne. For her, he was her "Friend" but the guy never trusted her at 💯 so when "shaadi" happen she felt betrayed. However, with Dildar and Bhavani and her believing in marriage values, she stayed. So, she is hurt not shocked.

I hadn't thought about it in this angle. Love it. But the situation was so very bad to choose to stay. It was more like he killed what she values... and then to honour that value sounds very ... idk... defeatist is the only word that comes in mind but may not be the right word too.

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

But then when she was shown coming up with this brilliant fake wedding idea tab usshe yaad nahin aaya.Society wale kya boenge and if i in future want to get married someone.He will understand all this crap she was doing.

You reap what you sow smiley24

That fake wedding idea does not make sense in any universe 😳 That was the turning point of the show. Wahin se show went downhill.😞

Adiandsid thumbnail

In that taking Virat to court plan i mentioned above, Virat gets to play the victim... ek taraf his mom is using him... on the other side Amruta... smiley36

Riggy thumbnail

I hadn't thought about it in this angle. Love it. But the situation was so very bad to choose to stay. It was more like he killed what she values... and then to honour that value sounds very ... idk... defeatist is the only word that comes in mind but may not be the right word too.

The correct word is confused.

Neither Virat nor Amruta accepted the marriage from their heart. For Virat, it meant some skewed way of getting revenge. For Amruta, there was no way out and she stayed on to clear her name one day and walk out.

Jab marriage hi accept nahin kar rahe, to kaun se marriage values uphold karna hai. Matlab kuch bhi 😃

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Riggy

Duniya ki saari responsibilities to Amruta ke hi hain...baaki sab to timepass kar rahe hain 😞 😡

I guess even teesri aurat bhi aageyi.... toh bhi focus dosri aurat pe rahega smiley24

Is serial ka naam "jeena sirf teri liye honga chaiye tha".

Adiandsid thumbnail

In the least they should've had a monologue of hers thinking to herself why is she choosing to stay there. Ye nahi ki grahpravesh ke baad mann me ek line bol diya and thats enough justification. smiley29

He mocked what she valued, ripped it apart ... and Bhavani and dildaar want her to value it.. and she is perhaps clinging on to the last bits she had? She said something similar in the beginning of her monologue.

Riggy thumbnail

In the least they should've had a monologue of hers thinking to herself why is she choosing to stay there. Ye nahi ki grahpravesh ke baad mann me ek line bol diya and thats enough justification. smiley29

He mocked what she valued, ripped it apart ... and Bhavani and dildaar want her to value it.. and she is perhaps clinging on to the last bits she had? She said something similar in the beginning of her monologue.

Maybe, if not for Bhavani and Dildaar's misguided advice, Amruta would have long left the city and taken a job somewhere else.