Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Because yahan farak padta hai Ji. And honestly, she deserves her answers (going by ITV logic)

Itv logic 😑

Edited by Riggy - 3 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Had to think about this too... and feel though it seems she is unhappy that the marriage is not valid anymore, she is actually unhappy/angry that Virat brought her in this situation, where she has to listen to people mocking her. [In my update I had mentioned didn't like Ammu's reaction... but that was cause I thought they are hinting she is shocked that her marriage isn't valid anymore... but seems like it was actually because of the new tags.]

Yup... she can and should be dancing her way out of that house... but then .... how will the makers show 'she cares toosmiley19'.smiley7 Really don't think this is a well thought through plan... well... as always.

Exactly! I didn't see the eps yet, but dokha kaya usne. For her, he was her "Friend" but the guy never trusted her at πŸ’― so when "shaadi" happen she felt betrayed. However, with Dildar and Bhavani and her believing in marriage values, she stayed. So, she is hurt not shocked.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Talking about pic. Uss chudail ne ek pic liya hai, will she use it to Say Ammu is characterless 🀬🀬🀬 Ya just like others kuch nahin karenge

Depends

But woh Virat ko characterless bolengi,woh ushka husband hain.Didn't Virat proposed to amu.So he is at fault.Maybe EMA ka allegations aur kya?πŸ₯±Can use pic but dikayenge kya.Nothing new their fav topic from start.target is amu kisike life mein kuch bhi ho.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Tumhare naam tag kare thi toh pyaaraarnav dekha πŸ˜€

Nahin woh amvira museum ban raha under construction hai phir yeh antic pic wala latkegi memoral moment 😜

smiley37 dekhna padega kab museum kholne wala hai?

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

Well, Ishika's taunts about being the "other woman" does not make any sense. First of all, Virat forced Amruta into a not-so-legal marriage. Second, when the marriage happened, Amruta and the entire world knew Virat as a legally divorced man. Third, Virat and his entire family and his lawyer were unaware of the missing sign on the divorce papers. How was Amruta supposed to know? Fourth, unlike Ishika who knew about Jayesh's marital status, Amruta did not have a clandestine affair with a married man.

I don't understand why Amruta has to take part in this drama at all. She is no way responsible for it. This does not affect her in any way. It is actually a boon in disguise. She can walk out of the house which she intended to do just 10 episodes ago. Itna kya soch rahi hai?!!

Soch rahi hai kab writers uski character todha sa power deh ke woh Chali jaye

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

Itv logic 😑

Story Logic also. She has "a reason"

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Depends

But woh Virat ko characterless bolengi,woh ushka husband hain.Didn't Virat proposed to amu.So he is at fault.Maybe EMA ka allegations aur kya?πŸ₯±Can use pic but dikayenge kya.Nothing new their fav topic from start.target is amu kisike life mein kuch bhi ho.

Agar yeh hua aur they let Virat muted, I'll be mad smiley7 Kab tak she will pay for something she did not do? And how Can they let that stupid Virat not help? Bloodysmiley35

Edited by Pyaarasam - 3 months ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hum bewafa harguz na they

Per hum wafa karna sakein

Haha πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚

Pyaar Issey alawa I have no words already X chidiya I'd kapdey phading

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Baby kahaa ho tum I just woke up but tum bazar nahin aayi

So just sneak peaked into X chidiya

Already log kapdey phadkey naye kapdey pehen chukey I think they r trying to even phading them also smiley37smiley36smiley37

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

First of all the audacity of Ishika to tag Amu with smiley35is absolutely ridiculous and not a single strong character is here remind her real identity of how she made her route from being a mistress to wife that too way older of her age and father of two adults . It was only bhavani who was mocked for being divorcee as if due to her incompetency her husband left her. Thanks to Babita for s**** shaming bhavani and amu due to ego and extreme hatred for chitnis. Isn't she always care about society, reputation ,class but she is the one to openly support the mistress over wife. Even she is the typical woman who blames amu too for her toota hua family. Ek scene batao jahan thodi si bhi sympathise ho Bhavani se ki how she was betrayed woh bhi iss umar mein jahan woh apni beti ki Doli ko bida karne wali thi. Except Jahan koi dusra person hai hi nahi jo Jayesh ko apni besharmi ginwake bataye.

Nobody.....yes no one care about how amu was forced into the marriage by Virat. Mohalle wale jab bhavani ka saath nahi diya toh fir amu ko koi qn saath dega??? Ishika jese jese allegations lagate jayegi sab ke sab mohalle wale or puri Mumbai wale bhi ONLY AMU ko ki question karenge.

One thing is very much clear.....Even if Amu walk out karegi iss forced marriage se ,society wale na use kuwari ladki ke nazar se dekhenge aur na hi biwi ke nazar se .

Edited by 1PinkRose1 - 3 months ago