Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

Deeply unfortunate. smiley7 Also now the credit will be given to new entry and if it falls.. to the leads.. just like in the past.. smiley11

New entry will be next week, no?

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

So is Gautam going to show up at the main door (since now the terrace exit isn't an option for Ammu to leave) and say I am ready to marry you? perhaps he heard the rumours.

Looks possible.

God... and since they brought him in... may be Bhavani / Ammu will say yes!!!!!! [facepalm --- rather a facehit.]

Hell no 😑😑😑😑🀬

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Riggy

I don't get one thing. Amruta wanted to annul her "marriage" with Virat bit couldn't. Now that it is established that Virat isn't legally divorced and his first marriage is still valid, it automatically makes his marriage to Amruta null and void. If Amruta and Virat are not legally married anymore, Amruta can walk out from that place. No one can compel her legally to stay and that's what Amruta wanted since the day of her marriage. Then why is she crying now and looking for explanations?? She should be celebrating independence day and dance her way out of that house 😳

Had to think about this too... and feel though it seems she is unhappy that the marriage is not valid anymore, she is actually unhappy/angry that Virat brought her in this situation, where she has to listen to people mocking her. [In my update I had mentioned didn't like Ammu's reaction... but that was cause I thought they are hinting she is shocked that her marriage isn't valid anymore... but seems like it was actually because of the new tags.]

Yup... she can and should be dancing her way out of that house... but then .... how will the makers show 'she cares toosmiley19'.smiley7 Really don't think this is a well thought through plan... well... as always. [Virat's reaction felt underwhelming and confusing. Her monologue, though it was really good, again felt underwhelming.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

I don't think marriage track will be there to click some pic aur kuch nahin.

bhavani is with Virat then why will she say yes.But acha hain fans ka bhram tootna chaiye lol.apni lovely damad ko kyun chodegi woh 🀣

Koi assa scene likhe ge jisse fans will think dekho virat accha hain is Gautam se.

Talking about pic. Uss chudail ne ek pic liya hai, will she use it to Say Ammu is characterless 🀬🀬🀬 Ya just like others kuch nahin karenge

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The reason I thought so is, if he is fixed by Babita... he may propose. moving to Pune too - a job that Babs gave him? ... Pune i.e. Virat se door. smiley37 Agent B ka dimaag... smiley37And did it all overnight... G didnt have to blink an eyelid to think... neither did Priyanka... yes ma'am... at your service... tofa kubool karo.

Ahujas hi sab ko fix karte hain warna is show mein sabko apni jagga pata nahiπŸ˜‚

Whether babz love money πŸ€‘ more or son?woh bhi pata nahin.She is throwing money son is saying mom ungli khat linge to get ring πŸ€ͺ

Bangalore bol bol ke 50 ep nikhale ab Pune bol ke next 50 🀣

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

I don't get one thing. Amruta wanted to annul her "marriage" with Virat bit couldn't. Now that it is established that Virat isn't legally divorced and his first marriage is still valid, it automatically makes his marriage to Amruta null and void. If Amruta and Virat are not legally married anymore, Amruta can walk out from that place. No one can compel her legally to stay and that's what Amruta wanted since the day of her marriage. Then why is she crying now and looking for explanations?? She should be celebrating independence day and dance her way out of that house 😳

Because yahan farak padta hai Ji. And honestly, she deserves her answers (going by ITV logic)

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Talking about pic. Uss chudail ne ek pic liya hai, will she use it to Say Ammu is characterless 🀬🀬🀬 Ya just like others kuch nahin karenge

Tumhare naam tag kare thi toh pyaaraarnav dekha πŸ˜€

Nahin woh amvira museum ban raha under construction hai phir yeh antic pic wala latkegi memoral moment 😜

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Annu.

Tumhare naam tag kare thi toh pyaaraarnav dekha πŸ˜€

Nahin woh amvira museum ban raha under construction hai phir yeh antic pic wala latkegi memoral moment 😜

Museum Curators: Abhiraj, Ishika, and Priyanka.

Annu. thumbnail

Museum Curators: Abhiraj, Ishika, and Priyanka.

Next 100ep yeh sab pic kisne click ki ushpe milengi and yeh idea amu honga to find out warna she can't leave Ahuja house🀣Na terrace side se na main door se.

And babz ko bhul gaye woh photo ke peeche woh thi lol

Edited by Annu. - 3 months ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Had to think about this too... and feel though it seems she is unhappy that the marriage is not valid anymore, she is actually unhappy/angry that Virat brought her in this situation, where she has to listen to people mocking her. [In my update I had mentioned didn't like Ammu's reaction... but that was cause I thought they are hinting she is shocked that her marriage isn't valid anymore... but seems like it was actually because of the new tags.]

Yup... she can and should be dancing her way out of that house... but then .... how will the makers show 'she cares toosmiley19'.smiley7 Really don't think this is a well thought through plan... well... as always. [Virat's reaction felt underwhelming and confusing. Her monologue, though it was really good, again felt underwhelming.]

Well, Ishika's taunts about being the "other woman" does not make any sense. First of all, Virat forced Amruta into a not-so-legal marriage. Second, when the marriage happened, Amruta and the entire world knew Virat as a legally divorced man. Third, Virat and his entire family and his lawyer were unaware of the missing sign on the divorce papers. How was Amruta supposed to know? Fourth, unlike Ishika who knew about Jayesh's marital status, Amruta did not have a clandestine affair with a married man.

I don't understand why Amruta has to take part in this drama at all. She is no way responsible for it. This does not affect her in any way. It is actually a boon in disguise. She can walk out of the house which she intended to do just 10 episodes ago. Itna kya soch rahi hai?!!