Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Have noticed Arjit does struggle with expressing the current emotions Virat may be feeling. Its not clear. He does anger, hurt etc quite well, which was the dominant emotion for some time... but he has to work on this one.

He was good in mela episodes....He looked blank in today's episode...smiley13

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

But becz of his those expression PPL think he is faking and has plan which is not the case at all.Thats why I say it director work to make sure to correct it but nahin it is going on from before fake marriage track.

Chodo jishe jo samaj na hai samje apna kya

Yes, it is difficult to connect when the other person is not giving the right expression. It's a give-and-take thing. When the show itself is confusing, expecting 100% from the director is hopeless.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Waah.. rises to 1.1 (+0.1) trp audience love this crapsmiley37

[Mein rou ya hasu... karu mein kya karu? smiley37]

Deeply unfortunate. smiley7 Also now the credit will be given to new entry and if it falls.. to the leads.. just like in the past.. smiley11

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

So is Gautam going to show up at the main door (since now the terrace exit isn't an option for Ammu to leave) and say I am ready to marry you? perhaps he heard the rumours.

Looks possible.

God... and since they brought him in... may be Bhavani / Ammu will say yes!!!!!! [facepalm --- rather a facehit.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

btw, Virat Bhavani plan theory is still making the rounds. Bhavani being quiet in todays ep in terrace add to such doubts. idk.. rue the fact that the scene was short. Could've gone on till the end of the ep. smiley7 Dildaar, Bhavani, and Virat needed to hear more than they got to from Ammu.

Then bhavani is worse mother for me😡.As in I never expected any good from her.

As in virat loves to stay next to people jo ushke Haan mein haan milaye.

He has some bimaari and split personality too.

Plan hain toh amu se chipak ke parda fash kar raha hain yeh dance kareke?

Same goes for amu fans saying she will clear her name and go.Kya zaroorat hain shift somewhere else and move on.

Bash ke aage bin bajana kehte hain ishe.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Then bhavani is worse mother for me😡.As in I never expected any good from her.

As in virat loves to stay next to people jo ushke Haan mein haan milaye.

He has some bimaari and split personality too.

Plan hain toh amu se chipak ke parda fash kar raha hain yeh dance kareke?

Same goes for amu fans saying she will clear her name and go.Kya zaroorat hain shift somewhere else and move on.

Bash ke aage bin bajana kehte hain ishe.

Bold: So very true!!! just leave!!!! kyu rukna hai.. kyu prove karna hai? I've been saying this since mela ep... as if she is going to leave after proving. smiley11

[btw.. that Virat-Bhavani fake thing is not true... doesn't make sense.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So is Gautam going to show up at the main door (since now the terrace exit isn't an option for Ammu to leave) and say I am ready to marry you? perhaps he heard the rumours.

Looks possible.

God... and since they brought him in... may be Bhavani / Ammu will say yes!!!!!! [facepalm --- rather a facehit.]

I don't think marriage track will be there to click some pic aur kuch nahin.

bhavani is with Virat then why will she say yes.But acha hain fans ka bhram tootna chaiye lol.apni lovely damad ko kyun chodegi woh 🤣

Koi assa scene likhe ge jisse fans will think dekho virat accha hain is Gautam se.

Adiandsid thumbnail

I don't think marriage track will be there to click some pic aur kuch nahin.

bhavani is with Virat then why will she say yes.But acha hain fans ka bhram tootna chaiye lol.apni lovely damad ko kyun chodegi woh 🤣

Koi assa scene likhe ge jisse fans will think dekho virat accha hain is Gautam se.

The reason I thought so is, if he is fixed by Babita... he may propose. moving to Pune too - a job that Babs gave him? ... Pune i.e. Virat se door. smiley37 Agent B ka dimaag... smiley37And did it all overnight... G didnt have to blink an eyelid to think... neither did Priyanka... yes ma'am... at your service... tofa kubool karo.

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is serial ke sabhi patra fake or liar hain hum kisi bhi cheeze ka answer nahin de sakte.App virat ko Twitter pe puch sakte hai woh jada aacha answer de payenge.

Mukta ko jo change karna hai kare ushka show ushke paise.Romace ko deko baki sab bhool jav🥰,,

Satyavachan! 😃

Word Count: 1

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't get one thing. Amruta wanted to annul her "marriage" with Virat bit couldn't. Now that it is established that Virat isn't legally divorced and his first marriage is still valid, it automatically makes his marriage to Amruta null and void. If Amruta and Virat are not legally married anymore, Amruta can walk out from that place. No one can compel her legally to stay and that's what Amruta wanted since the day of her marriage. Then why is she crying now and looking for explanations?? She should be celebrating independence day and dance her way out of that house 😳