Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I am happy for the main leads, even though the story is crappy. They deserve a long-run serial.

Sriti was so good today. I love her! 😊

Arjit's expression was confusing. Was it intentional...Virat seems less affected. What is on his mind? Is he planning a way to keep Amu with him amidst all this?

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Have noticed Arjit does struggle with expressing the current emotions Virat may be feeling. Its not clear. He does anger, hurt etc quite well, which was the dominant emotion for some time... but he has to work on this one.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Waah.. rises to 1.1 (+0.1) trp audience love this crapsmiley37

[Mein rou ya hasu... karu mein kya karu? smiley37]

0.9 to 1.1 ke beech mein hamesha fluctuate hua hai so what.

Assa bol rahe hai jaise 1.5 hogayi lol.Look kundali bhagya was on 15th position but next week it was on 6th.

It's better to laugh show ka episode dekhne ke baad toh hum rohte he hai 😆

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Have noticed Arjit does struggle with expressing the current emotions Virat may be feeling. Its not clear. He does anger, hurt etc quite well, which was the dominant emotion for some time... but he has to work on this one.

But becz of his those expression PPL think he is faking and has plan which is not the case at all.Thats why I say it director work to make sure to correct it but nahin it is going on from before fake marriage track.

Chodo jishe jo samaj na hai samje apna kya

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PinkRose1

Kya Virat ne sach mein divorce paper signed nahi kiya tha?? Ya fir mukta ne storyline change kardi suddenly qnki unko trp ka hint pehle se mil jata hai, maybe increase hone ke hint ke wajah se abhi virat ka marital status complicated hogaya hai

Oopar wala (Mukta) jaane. have no idea. Alimony liya but divorce nahi kiya? As always special rules for the Ahujas - like Ammu says in todays ep.

Do feel these things would've been much better if Babita was exposed after the mela eps... of course she wont be jailed or anything... and she can bring in the ex too - cause she always does the "right" thing.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

But becz of his those expression PPL think he is faking and has plan which is not the case at all. Thats why I say it director work to make sure to correct it but nahin it is going on from before fake marriage track.

True. There were places in the mela eps where his expressions were such that even I wouldn't have been surprised if he was faking it - esp when Ammu was pointing out facts to him... again... similar emotion perhaps. [Made me think he is thinking and getting the point... but then the next dialogue will be a big retort.. which he does well.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail

Kya Virat ne sach mein divorce paper signed nahi kiya tha?? Ya fir mukta ne storyline change kardi suddenly qnki unko trp ka hint pehle se mil jata hai, maybe increase hone ke hint ke wajah se abhi virat ka marital status complicated hogaya hai

Is serial ke sabhi patra fake or liar hain hum kisi bhi cheeze ka answer nahin de sakte.App virat ko Twitter pe puch sakte hai woh jada aacha answer de payenge.

Mukta ko jo change karna hai kare ushka show ushke paise.Romace ko deko baki sab bhool jav🥰,,

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hello!

Toh trp 1.1 matching BL wah! Are we getting back on track or this is just Sriti's perf because if they Say it's the New entry I'll doubt it.

Then, we know what's coming, crap on crap 🤷

Edited by Pyaarasam - 3 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sazish hai yeh. I'm sure plan hai but they won't show it

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

But becz of his those expression PPL think he is faking and has plan which is not the case at all.Thats why I say it director work to make sure to correct it but nahin it is going on from before fake marriage track.

btw, Virat Bhavani plan theory is still making the rounds. Bhavani being quiet in todays ep in terrace add to such doubts. idk.. rue the fact that the scene was short. Could've gone on till the end of the ep. smiley7 Dildaar, Bhavani, and Virat needed to hear more than they got to from Ammu.