•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 34•°*” - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

I think I had a meltdown yesterday looking at the promo where jhanak speaks nothing and reading brother-in-law 😱! Sorry if I spoiled fun for people here ! I lost it looking at it late at night but it seems she says “Sirji”  😮‍💨 never to look at jhanak updates late at night … lesson learned ! 🙈   https://youtu.be/TGRIbw7rick?si=O52NPUasvByPQiMi

Edited by vira76 - a month ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

I think Ani should again consider what cop said to him that she has no one except you… that point was very valid.. & he was thinking a lot on that.. if Ani & Arshi marry.. then there is no point of their love story.. it will be weird..but as there is not much hype on that.. feels like this will also not take place like Jhanak’s wedding

Yes Ashu , I think that convo might help him to break the marriage..He was so restless and sad and asked so many questions about her safety .

May be tomorrow some other drama and we will be forced to think different 😁😁

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

I think I head a meltdown yesterday looking at the promo where jhanak speaks nothing and reading brother-in-law 😱! Sorry if I spoiled fun for people here ! I lost it looking at it late at night but it seems she says “Sirji”  😮‍💨 never to look at jhanak updates late at night … lesson learned ! 🙈   https://youtu.be/TGRIbw7rick?si=O52NPUasvByPQiMi

I loved this promo actually...

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I took is as an assurance for Jhanak that nothing will happen even  if she comes , rather I would be happy .

Jhanak seemd to be scared of  the evil gang after all the asylum court room drama..so just kept her calm with his words as she just had come out of Tejas drama ..

Yeah that makes sense..he doesn't want Jhanak to worry about it so he's playing it down. 

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update maya ! Reading this gives me strength to watch the episode ! 😂 which I was severely lacking yesterday 

Jhanak seems to be the irritating one here I guess … she isn’t denying her relationship with rahul which is a big letdown for me ! It seems they want to drag this rahul thing still… 🤦🏽‍♀️ 

Anyway I have gained sone strength to watch the episode and give my thoughts !

Contrary I loved the episode ...It foreshadowed many things ...

I wonder how Anirudh would live without Jhanak ...he was so genuine in saying Mein jee nahi paunga tumhare bina, Jhanak.

The heart to heart conversation between Jhanak and Anirudh was so beautiful .Had it been a open one , it  would have cleared all the misunderstandings they have regarding their realtionship.How much they care for each other . How he hesitated to touch her and thinking , whom am I to you ,your friend ,or relative ? And what relation I am your sisters to be husband ...I felt so sad for him...how he wanted to be with Jhanak and everything seems impossible as he is Arshi didi hone wala husband ..what a pathetic situation he is trapped in .

Jhanak too thinking Are we friends ,may be ...The warmth she was waiting from his touch , the need to be together with him . She is so alone in this world ..Hope Anirudh remains in her life the same way he is now

Anirudh why and why did you not comfort her with your touch ...

No way these two can live away from each other .

Arshi needs to be deleted from their life forever .

The conversation between Anirudh and the police officer was great . How he reinforced the feeling that Anirudh is the only relative or well wisher for Jhanak and not even her family members support her .How he showed Anirudh the mirror that all the officers who supported Jhanak was transferred and no guarantee that the new officer will help her .How Anirudh was the only one who trusted her and rescued her .

The power of Tejas and he cant be arrested .

Anirudh was so tensed in hearing all this .Could really sense his tension and helplessness . 

I felt  Anirudh  would stop his unwanted  marriage ,for sure ...He looks so disinterested with each and every thought and word of his marriage . 

Even if there is no confession or anything Anirudh is going to save his life for his Jhanak .He wont be able to live away from her leaving her life in uncertainty. He would be the one to step out of the marriage mostly. 

Finally Jhanak didnt look good today for the first time ,Wah Anirudh ...So you know she looks beautiful, have been noticing it 🤫

The wetness in his eyes when she said "nothing is important for me than your life "  Even after distraction of Rahul he came to the same point , why is her life not important than his  ????

Jhanak he needs to hear it from you , atleast once tell him you love him a lot and cant be blamed for breaking his marriage with Arshi ...He is longing to hear it from you .

Anirudh today was all tensed , hurt and his heart was heavy and it all reflected well in his voice ,face and body language .

Vinayak finally said it , break your marriage if Anirudh is not honest with you ...but when you want to win and lose in relationship , why would you listen , Arshi and  Shristi....

Anusha , if this is not tadpao of Anirudh ,what is it ...I could feel all  his helplessness today with the thought of not being able to be with Jhanak forever .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Thankyou Zurin ❤️

vira76 thumbnail

Jhanak’s Sirji gives a ray of hope for some progress in Storyline ! 

Maya are you just drooling over Ani right now 😂😂😂 is that why you lubbbbb it 🤣

I loved this promo actually...

Edited by vira76 - a month ago
happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think I head a meltdown yesterday looking at the promo where jhanak speaks nothing and reading brother-in-law 😱! Sorry if I spoiled fun for people here ! I lost it looking at it late at night but it seems she says “Sirji”  😮‍💨 never to look at jhanak updates late at night … lesson learned ! 🙈   https://youtu.be/TGRIbw7rick?si=O52NPUasvByPQiMi

am I the only one who is happy this shaadi drama will wrap up in a week starting today’s episode? smiley36 

8-14 June 🤔 hmmm makes sense they have to go back to Kolkata to do their hall drama smiley37

ps - they are promoting this as Jhanak not being able to watch Ani get married to Arshi, even promo description is that way 😏 Jhanak will somehow confess (indirectly) her feelings & rest Ani will do, he anyways only needs a hint from Jhanak smiley36

Edited by happy007 - a month ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Thanks for the update maya ! Reading this gives me strength to watch the episode ! 😂 which I was severely lacking yesterday 

Jhanak seems to be the irritating one here I guess … she isn’t denying her relationship with rahul which is a big letdown for me ! It seems they want to drag this rahul thing still… 🤦🏽‍♀️ 

Anyway I have gained sone strength to watch the episode and give my thoughts !

I loved the episode , Vira ..

Come back after watching .. We have watched much worse in Jhanak land ...more strength to you 🥰

vira76 thumbnail

I will say I am feeling better for sure ! Yesterday whoever uploaded that video on insta deliberately edited out the part where jhanak stops the wedding ! Yeh I read the dates , I hope this time they actually respect that !!

Originally posted by: happy007

am I the only one who is happy this shaadi drama will wrap up in a week starting today’s episode? smiley36 

8-14 June 🤔 hmmm makes sense they have to go back to Kolkata to do their hall drama smiley37